Windows 10: VBA Copy Offset

Discus and support VBA Copy Offset in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi all,, what I am trying here is to copy a range and offset it to the contents of the cell in AH5 but I am geting the Mismatch error, Can you tell me... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by donnylad, Mar 19, 2019.

1. donnylad Win User

VBA Copy Offset

Hi all,, what I am trying here is to copy a range and offset it to the contents of the cell in AH5 but I am geting the Mismatch error, Can you tell me where I am going wrong Please.
    Range("Ad10:AG17").Copy Range("AH10").Offset(, "AH5")
    Len

:)

donnylad, Mar 19, 2019
  2. BrooksyX Win User

Help with Excel VBA Problem?

Can someone help me code the following VBA problem:

"Assume you have a mailing list file. This file is currently the active workbook, and the active worksheet of this book has full name in coloumn starting in cell A1, with the last name last and everything in uppercase letters (such as STEPHEN E. LEE). Write a sub that counts the number of names in the list with last name LEE and then displays the count in a MsgBox. Not that there might be last names such as KLEE, which should not be counted."

Thanks!

BrooksyX, Mar 19, 2019
  3. VBA Code returns NAME? ERROR

Have you copied VBA code in a standard module?

Vijay_Verma, Mar 19, 2019
  4. VBA Copy Offset

VBA on windows phones and tablets

I want to use Powerpoint to prototype an app that I am building. As such I need to customize the PPT file with VBA to do things like have countdown timers, drop down lists, popups etc.

From my research it appears I need a Surface Pro tablet with full office. Anything else like RT won't do the job.

However, I can't determine if a Windows phone will support VBA.

Can anyone confirm if full VBA support is available for Windows phones and tablets? And if so which OS and model.

Thank you,

willow1044, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

VBA Copy Offset

1. VBA Copy Offset - Similar Threads - VBA Copy Offset

2. Can't open the immediate window in ACCESS VBA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open the immediate window in ACCESS VBA: Recently I have been unable to open the immediate window or locals window or watch window when working in Access 365. I'm not sure if this happened after the most recent Windows/Office365 updates, but it is very recent. Any help available? Gordon...
  3. if Vlookup vba in userform

in Microsoft Office and 365
    if Vlookup vba in userform: Hi again,,, I am fairly new to vba and refer to the dummies guide which I bought recently and I am running windows 10. I have set up a userform in a sheet called START and the first textbox in the userform I want to know the name of a player in my bowling team where the...
  4. VBA Question

in Microsoft Office and 365
    VBA Question: Hi all, I am attempting to teach myself VBA in Excel and I am asking is it possible to invoke a macro depending on the contents of a cell? please. Len 129175
  5. Windows Time Sync Offset

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Time Sync Offset: This a probably a different manifestation of the problem I reported in another thread ("Windows 10 Clock Running Slow"). I thought my PC Windows 10 clock was drifting behind, but during the last few days at least, that isn't the problem I'm experiencing. When I initiate a...
  6. 2 Hours offset in OS clock.

in Windows 10 Support
    2 Hours offset in OS clock.: Hi, Windows's clock is always offsetted of 2 hours back in time, but the time zone is correct (GMT +1). Auto time set is enabled, disabling / reenabling it doesn't do anything (it actually gets stuck reenabling it, but if i close and reopen the settings app it enables the...
  7. VBA code

in Windows 10 Customization
    VBA code: I have been working on program in VBA code. I have been able to access with alt F11. Now I am unable to view my code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/vba-code/e9ef2778-957d-4354-8346-458793521d8b
  8. VBA Code returns NAME? ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VBA Code returns NAME? ERROR: I have tried 3 different VBA codes for counting cells by color and keep getting NAME? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/vba-code-returns-name-error/14f9bb69-dfed-420a-9781-f4dff490e06e
  9. UTC offset incorrect in Windows OS

in Windows 10 Support
    UTC offset incorrect in Windows OS: Windows uses local time for some unknown historical reason. If you want you can set it to UTC (especially useful if you dualboot with Linux and/or macOS). This registry change works on Windows 10 (I use UTC): Time - ArchWiki
  10. Mouse Offset on Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse Offset on Start Menu: A while ago my mouse started offsetting while in the Start Menu. Everywhere it is fine and points exactly where it should. Click on the start button and open up the start menu then it is offset. Not all the time though. Most times it is normal but when it does offset the only...