Windows 10: VBA Error When Using AutoCad Civil 3D Version 2018

Discus and support VBA Error When Using AutoCad Civil 3D Version 2018 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to run AutoCad Civil 3D 2018 version and I keep getting an error that says first: Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Unexpected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ElmaMary, Apr 18, 2020.

1. ElmaMary Win User

VBA Error When Using AutoCad Civil 3D Version 2018

I am trying to run AutoCad Civil 3D 2018 version and I keep getting an error that says first:

Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications

Unexpected error 713

I say okay and the next box that appears says:

Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications

Class not registered.

Looking for object with

CLSID:{C2A9F0-1DC-11CE-9E98-00AA0054A4F}

I am using Windows 10.

CL

:)

ElmaMary, Apr 18, 2020
  2. sllawa Win User
    sllawa, Apr 18, 2020
  3. installing AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 on Windows 10

I can't install AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 on my Windows 10 Laptop because the setup requires .NET 4.5 to be installed. So I downloaded .NET 4.5 but when I tried to install it, a window pops out with these details;

• Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is already a part of this operating system. You do not need to install the .NET Framework 4.5 redistributable.
    • Same or higher version of .NET Framework 4.5 has already been installed on this computer.
    What should I do?

charlee_05, Apr 18, 2020
  4. VBA Error When Using AutoCad Civil 3D Version 2018

installation of storm and sanitary analysis under autocad civil 3d 2017 .

when setup is run to install autocad civil 3d 2017 every thing goes correctly and every component is installed except when it comes the turn to install storm and sanitary analysis , it gives error message "this window installer has problem, please contact
    the vendor ." My operating system is windows 10. please share you experience to solve the problem.

AfzalAhmad_633, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

VBA Error When Using AutoCad Civil 3D Version 2018

1. VBA Error When Using AutoCad Civil 3D Version 2018 - Similar Threads - VBA Error Using

2. No such interface supported when using 3D Builder / 3D Viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No such interface supported when using 3D Builder / 3D Viewer: Hi - I never had a problem with this issue until just a couple of weeks ago. My problem is...whenever I try to open a 3D file, such as a .stl file or .obj file, etc....I get a "no such interface supported", if the file is within a FOLDER. If the file is simply on the Desktop,...
  3. NLS Error in AutoCAD

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NLS Error in AutoCAD: Missing or corrupt files; ANSI_1252 cant be found or are not installed on your system.I have tried most of the solutions provided on forums but this doesn't leave me alone and keeps prompting on screen.I am just beginning to learn AutoCAD and at the very start this error is...
  4. error during autocad installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error during autocad installation: whenever i try to install autocad 2021 on my windows 10 64 bit this error occures [ATTACH] i tried to delete the ai388c.temp folder but then i saw that the installation file creates it every time i try to install it. what do i do?...
  5. 3d scanning to AutoCad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3d scanning to AutoCad: Hello I've just recently purchased a new computer and a 3D printer. I'm some what familiar with AutoCad, but I've never tried to do a scan and send it to AutoCad to be modify. Can this even be done and if so can anyone give me some recommendations on what I may need to do...
  6. Civil 3D With MS Remote Desktop Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Civil 3D With MS Remote Desktop Connection: The cursor in Autocad Civil 3D is a crosshair with a small box aperture. When using C3D remotely with RDC, the crosshairs cursor adds the standard white pointer arrow to the crosshairs. Or the blue spinning circle, or the vertical text cursor. This is most annoying and would...
  7. civilization 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    civilization 4: went to: went control panel. programs and features. tried to delete civilization IV. civilization IV is totally unresponsive. tried playing the game. it would not open. the "civilization" people believe it is deleted but windows 10 will not eliminate it from programs...
  8. That State of Digital Civility in 2018

in Windows 10 News
    That State of Digital Civility in 2018: People around the world and in the U.S., Germany, France and Belgium, in particular, are experiencing increased levels of online civility, data from a new Microsoft research study show. The findings are being released in conjunction with international Safer Internet Day, Feb....
  9. Civilization V Access Violation Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Civilization V Access Violation Error: I realize this is not the thread for gaming, but my post is more concerned with the type of error that is occurring with my game. I am trying to play Civilization V (latest expansion pack), and everything worked fine for about two months (all on Windows 10) until literally...
  10. BSOD when using AutoCAD 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when using AutoCAD 2016: Hello everyone, it's my first time posting hoping someone can help me figure this problem out. I've had several BSOD whenever I try to install AutoCAD 2017 in my computer, so I decided to try and install the 2016 version to see if something changes. Things have changed, but...