Windows 10: VBA missing

Discus and support VBA missing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Not sure where to put this... I've been trying to resolve some 'glitches' with a legacy version of CorelDraw (X4). Someone on the CorelDraw forum... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DWFII, Oct 23, 2019.

1. DWFII Win User

VBA missing

Not sure where to put this...

I've been trying to resolve some 'glitches' with a legacy version of CorelDraw (X4). Someone on the CorelDraw forum suggested a macro. Which entails using "Script manager (in Corel), which in turns wants Visual Basic for Applications.

After my recent upgrade to Windows 10, however, it appears that I don't have VBA installed. A search for it came up with nada in Windows applications, etc..

But the search results did suggest (strongly imply) that it could be installed. Is that correct?

Is it a good idea?

And why wasn't it included with Win 10?

And then [sigh] will all be right with the world?

Winver 1903 OS Build 18362.418

:)

DWFII, Oct 23, 2019
  2. BrooksyX Win User

Help with Excel VBA Problem?

Can someone help me code the following VBA problem:

"Assume you have a mailing list file. This file is currently the active workbook, and the active worksheet of this book has full name in coloumn starting in cell A1, with the last name last and everything in uppercase letters (such as STEPHEN E. LEE). Write a sub that counts the number of names in the list with last name LEE and then displays the count in a MsgBox. Not that there might be last names such as KLEE, which should not be counted."

Thanks!

BrooksyX, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 23, 2019
  4. VBA missing

VBA on windows phones and tablets

I want to use Powerpoint to prototype an app that I am building. As such I need to customize the PPT file with VBA to do things like have countdown timers, drop down lists, popups etc.

From my research it appears I need a Surface Pro tablet with full office. Anything else like RT won't do the job.

However, I can't determine if a Windows phone will support VBA.

Can anyone confirm if full VBA support is available for Windows phones and tablets? And if so which OS and model.

Thank you,

willow1044, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

VBA missing

1. VBA missing - Similar Threads - VBA missing

2. VBA missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VBA missing: Not sure where to put this... I've been trying to resolve some 'glitches' with a legacy version of CorelDraw (X4). Someone on the CorelDraw forum suggested a macro. Which entails using "Script Manager" (in Corel), which in turns wants Visual Basic for Applications. After...
  3. Built in Microsoft Keyboard recorder or using VBA with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Built in Microsoft Keyboard recorder or using VBA with Windows 10: I can't find a Macro recorder that is built in to Windows 10. I want to be able to record a macro or write a VBA routine to setup desktop computers to show "This PC" on the desktop, to activate hidden directories, to place all of the MS Office App Icons on the Tool Bar and...
  4. Excel 2010 Document Inspector reports hidden sheets, not shown in VBA

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel 2010 Document Inspector reports hidden sheets, not shown in VBA: I have a worksheet with 14 tabs along the bottom. I've had the worksheet for many years - creation date is 16 November 1997 -and it's evolved over time to be more and more useful. Obviously been through many versions of Excel. It has several user functions and VBA procedures....
  5. Mistakenly removed Microsoft VBA addin for Outlook (O365-Outlook16)

Mistakenly removed Microsoft VBA addin for Outlook (O365-Outlook16): I made a dumb mistake. I tried to remove a Bitdefender Antispam addin that is no longer supported, but somehow I removed the VBA addin as well. I was running as an admin. Now I can't run any of my macros, in fact they seem to be gone. Is there a way to reinstall, or otherwise...
  6. Can't open the immediate window in ACCESS VBA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open the immediate window in ACCESS VBA: Recently I have been unable to open the immediate window or locals window or watch window when working in Access 365. I'm not sure if this happened after the most recent Windows/Office365 updates, but it is very recent. Any help available? Gordon...
  7. if Vlookup vba in userform

if Vlookup vba in userform: Hi again,,, I am fairly new to vba and refer to the dummies guide which I bought recently and I am running windows 10. I have set up a userform in a sheet called START and the first textbox in the userform I want to know the name of a player in my bowling team where the...
  8. VBA Copy Offset

VBA Copy Offset: Hi all,, what I am trying here is to copy a range and offset it to the contents of the cell in AH5 but I am geting the Mismatch error, Can you tell me where I am going wrong Please. Range("Ad10:AG17").Copy Range("AH10").Offset(, "AH5") Len 129177
  9. VBA Question

VBA Question: Hi all, I am attempting to teach myself VBA in Excel and I am asking is it possible to invoke a macro depending on the contents of a cell? please. Len 129175
  10. MS Office Last Update - Excel VBA issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Office Last Update - Excel VBA issue: Hi all, I have been updated again... now I have serious trouble with my Excel VBA files. If I try to make some modifications in code some actions lead into Excel crash: Select a part of code and trying to del ---> crash Press "Reset" button in editor ---> crash (even...