Windows 10: vbe6intl.dll is loaded but the entry point of DIIRegisterServer was not found.

Discus and support vbe6intl.dll is loaded but the entry point of DIIRegisterServer was not found. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; vbe6intl.dll is loaded but the entry point of DIIRegisterServer was not found.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JingguiGeng, Mar 15, 2019.

1. vbe6intl.dll is loaded but the entry point of DIIRegisterServer was not found.

vbe6intl.dll is loaded but the entry point of DIIRegisterServer was not found.

:)

JingguiGeng, Mar 15, 2019
  2. glenvl Win User

ActiveSync 4.5 Start Fails - Entry Point Not Found

I do have Restore Points, and I am assuming that the entry for "Software Distribution Service" is in fact the "Windows Update" (same date), BUT, I am reluctant to use it just now as ALL the updates were Essential, Security related.

As they will need to go on again, I'd prefer to bit of "wait & see" if there is another solution presented.

I tend to be one who would rather fix the problem, rather than do a work-around, if I can afford to wait.

I tried re-registering the .dll and got error:

"msvcrt.dll was loaded, but the DIIRegisterServer entry point was not found. This file can not be registered"

Thanks,

glenvl, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Multiple Entry Points Not Found

Since the last major Win 10 update, I get multiple error messages stating that entry points in various dll's are not found every time I boot up. Sometimes there are only three messages, other times there are four, all from this list:

All Dynamic Link Libraries were found where they were expected to be.

#1 The procedure entry point strncpy_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\Comdlg32.dll

#2 The procedure entry point _itoa_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\combase.dll

#3 The procedure entry point _ftol2 could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\WINSPOOL.DRV

# 4 The procedure entry point memcpy_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\shcore.dll

# 5 The procedure entry point _except_handler4_common could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\OLE32.dll

SFC scan found no problems. Driver Talent found no problems.

Leon Gauthier, Mar 15, 2019
  4. vbe6intl.dll is loaded but the entry point of DIIRegisterServer was not found.

DLL entry point not found.

When we boot up in Windows 7 Ultimate this error message occurs. { DLL entry point not found. Please check
    www.itsth.com/wmcd for updates.} We are currently running 2 machines with Windows 7 and both have the error. This has occured following our last Win 7 update on 6/16/11

PhilDutton, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

vbe6intl.dll is loaded but the entry point of DIIRegisterServer was not found.

1. vbe6intl.dll is loaded but the entry point of DIIRegisterServer was not found. - Similar Threads - vbe6intl dll loaded

2. The procedure entry point "av_buffer_create" was not found in the DLL...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The procedure entry point "av_buffer_create" was not found in the DLL...: HI Guys, I need some help.I can't install TIDAL on Windows 10 64bit desktop. I get the error:The procedure entry point "av_buffer_create" was not found in the DLL "C:\Users\\Wolfgang\AppData\Local\TIDAL\app-2.34.2\TIDAL.exe".Any idea how to fix this?...
  3. The procedure entry point "av_buffer_create" was not found in the DLL...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The procedure entry point "av_buffer_create" was not found in the DLL...: HI Guys, I need some help.I can't install TIDAL on Windows 10 64bit desktop. I get the error:The procedure entry point "av_buffer_create" was not found in the DLL "C:\Users\\Wolfgang\AppData\Local\TIDAL\app-2.34.2\TIDAL.exe".Any idea how to fix this?...
  4. The procedure entry point "av_buffer_create" was not found in the DLL...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. The module msvcr100.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The module msvcr100.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.: There is a global problem. No matter what I do, this stupid msvcr100.dll error keeps killing me. I also reinstalled all possible Microsoft Visual C++ libraries both 2010, 2012, and 2015-2022, and manually installed the .dll file in SysWOW64 I have 64-bit. Please tell me how...
  6. The module msvcr100.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The module msvcr100.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.: There is a global problem. No matter what I do, this stupid msvcr100.dll error keeps killing me. I also reinstalled all possible Microsoft Visual C++ libraries both 2010, 2012, and 2015-2022, and manually installed the .dll file in SysWOW64 I have 64-bit. Please tell me how...
  7. The module msvcr100.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Entry Point Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Entry Point Not Found: I'm not very smart when it comes to anything pc related I keep getting this pop up on my screen when I turn on or restart my pc ' OneDrive.exe - Entry Point Not found. The procedure entry point Sspilocalfree could not be located in the dynamic link library' may I have help to...
  9. Entry point not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Entry point not found: After installing windows 10 I began to get "Entry Point Not Found" error messages when trying to open some programs. Specifically "The procedure entry point _crtCreateSymbolisLinkW could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll" I ran the...
  10. ''Entry point not found'' ''System32/KERNEL32.DLL.''

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ''Entry point not found'' ''System32/KERNEL32.DLL.'': I recently bought a fresh version of Windows 10 because of frequent crashes, and everything was working great compared to before until now. I was playing a game (Overwatch) and after 2 hours it crashed. This time the blue screen did actually manage to fix the problem and...