Windows 10: vbe6intl.dll is loaded but the entry point of DIIRegisterServer was not found.

Discus and support vbe6intl.dll is loaded but the entry point of DIIRegisterServer was not found. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; vbe6intl.dll is loaded but the entry point of DIIRegisterServer was not found.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JingguiGeng, Mar 15, 2019.

1. vbe6intl.dll is loaded but the entry point of DIIRegisterServer was not found.

vbe6intl.dll is loaded but the entry point of DIIRegisterServer was not found.

:)

JingguiGeng, Mar 15, 2019
  2. glenvl Win User

ActiveSync 4.5 Start Fails - Entry Point Not Found

I do have Restore Points, and I am assuming that the entry for "Software Distribution Service" is in fact the "Windows Update" (same date), BUT, I am reluctant to use it just now as ALL the updates were Essential, Security related.

As they will need to go on again, I'd prefer to bit of "wait & see" if there is another solution presented.

I tend to be one who would rather fix the problem, rather than do a work-around, if I can afford to wait.

I tried re-registering the .dll and got error:

"msvcrt.dll was loaded, but the DIIRegisterServer entry point was not found. This file can not be registered"

Thanks,

glenvl, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Multiple Entry Points Not Found

Since the last major Win 10 update, I get multiple error messages stating that entry points in various dll's are not found every time I boot up. Sometimes there are only three messages, other times there are four, all from this list:

All Dynamic Link Libraries were found where they were expected to be.

#1 The procedure entry point strncpy_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\Comdlg32.dll

#2 The procedure entry point _itoa_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\combase.dll

#3 The procedure entry point _ftol2 could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\WINSPOOL.DRV

# 4 The procedure entry point memcpy_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\shcore.dll

# 5 The procedure entry point _except_handler4_common could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\OLE32.dll

SFC scan found no problems. Driver Talent found no problems.

Leon Gauthier, Mar 15, 2019
  4. vbe6intl.dll is loaded but the entry point of DIIRegisterServer was not found.

DLL entry point not found.

When we boot up in Windows 7 Ultimate this error message occurs. { DLL entry point not found. Please check
    www.itsth.com/wmcd for updates.} We are currently running 2 machines with Windows 7 and both have the error. This has occured following our last Win 7 update on 6/16/11

PhilDutton, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

vbe6intl.dll is loaded but the entry point of DIIRegisterServer was not found.

1. vbe6intl.dll is loaded but the entry point of DIIRegisterServer was not found. - Similar Threads - vbe6intl dll loaded

2. DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.: When an application fails to load a DLL, Windows generates the following error: "DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found." The message would be so much more helpful if it named the DLL that could not be loaded....
  3. one drive exe entry point not found

one drive exe entry point not found: I ran the config sys scan and it did not fix the problem. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-exe-entry-point-not-found/562319b3-e2ce-4261-af14-77782f439270
  4. service.exe - entry point not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    service.exe - entry point not found: the procedure entry point DeviceEventWorker could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\ProgramData\Windows\Profile\service.exe. It came up of nowhere and i can't get rid of it...
  5. message saying service.exe -entry point not found

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    message saying service.exe -entry point not found: please help i keep getting this message comeing on my screen it says service.exe -entry point not found the procedure entry point deviceeventworker could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\programdata\windows\profile\service.exe. i would like to know...
  6. ''Entry point not found'' ''System32/KERNEL32.DLL.''

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ''Entry point not found'' ''System32/KERNEL32.DLL.'': I recently bought a fresh version of Windows 10 because of frequent crashes, and everything was working great compared to before until now. I was playing a game (Overwatch) and after 2 hours it crashed. This time the blue screen did actually manage to fix the problem and...
  7. The procedure entry point not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The procedure entry point not found: i have seen this question answered before, but i was told it was different for every message, so im trying to figure out how to solve this one: The procedure entry point UnityMain could not be located in the dynamic link F:\Games\The Files Of The...
  8. MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found: Hi there, so when i fixed my windows 10 cause of a problem i fall into a "MSVCP100.dll not found" when i try to fix it it worked! but sadly i fell into another problem now its "MSVCP110.dll not found" i keep trying to fix it but it just didn't work. tried doing a virus...
  9. taskmgr.exe entry point not found

taskmgr.exe entry point not found: it said "the procedure entry point ImageList_CoCreateInstance could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe" is there any way to fix this?thanks...
  10. Procedure Entry Point Not Found

in Windows 10 Customization
    Procedure Entry Point Not Found: Can somebody tell me what this means?[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/what-is-this/360c37ce-5b4c-48b5-b0fa-85e275cf5936