Windows 10: vbs script problem

Discus and support vbs script problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Script: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbs Line: 31 Char: 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: null This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arafat Sakib1, Jun 16, 2022.

1. vbs script problem

Script: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbs Line: 31 Char: 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: null This is popping up on my windows startup. And also my windows defender is not working. Please help.

:)

Arafat Sakib1, Jun 16, 2022
  2. Smittychat., Jun 16, 2022
  3. VB Script"automaticUpdates.DetectNow()" does not work in Win10v2004?

In Win10v2004 VB Script does not work for Windows Auto update.

Code:
    Set automaticUpdates = CreateObject("Microsoft.Update.AutoUpdate")automaticUpdates.DetectNow()Before Win10v2004 this VB Script can make the Windows Update to do the Update Check.But in Win10v2004 this VB Script can not work as usual.

jypan_11111, Jun 16, 2022
  4. vbs script problem

AmishValambhia, Jun 16, 2022
Thema:

vbs script problem

1. vbs script problem - Similar Threads - vbs script problem

2. VBS script malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBS script malware: I have accidentally downloaded malware onto my computer. It is trying to run RuneGoTOMjbvdo.vbs which i deleted. I get a warning that Windows Script host cannot find the file. I have run Malwarebytes, and frst64. I have also added and enable key to the registry to disable...
  3. VBS script malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VBS script malware: I have accidentally downloaded malware onto my computer. It is trying to run RuneGoTOMjbvdo.vbs which i deleted. I get a warning that Windows Script host cannot find the file. I have run Malwarebytes, and frst64. I have also added and enable key to the registry to disable...
  4. VBS script opening error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBS script opening error: Hi guys.A .vbs script in the startup/programs folder that should open on every startup displays the following error and the script fails to run every time.The error message is -' Creates a SR point during the first startup of the day ' Option Explicit Dim SRP, CSRP, objWMI,...
  5. VBS script opening error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VBS script opening error: Hi guys.A .vbs script in the startup/programs folder that should open on every startup displays the following error and the script fails to run every time.The error message is -' Creates a SR point during the first startup of the day ' Option Explicit Dim SRP, CSRP, objWMI,...
  6. VBS script opening error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. vbs script problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vbs script problem: Script: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbs Line: 31 Char: 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: null This is popping up on my windows startup. And also my windows defender is not working. Please help....
  8. VBS Visual Basic Scripts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VBS Visual Basic Scripts: Im sure most of you know about VBS which stands for Visual Basic Scripts . I just want to talk about what they are and what windows defender see's in them. Now you can make vbs scripts in notepad which is really helpful since its already on your computer! People use it to...
  9. Microsoft VBS script runtime error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft VBS script runtime error: I am getting a Windows Script Host pop-up that says \AppData\Roaming\vlep....It says File Not Found and Code 800A0035 - Microsoft VBS script runtime error. Does anyone know how i can fix this?...
  10. VBS Script Renaming a pc script fails

in Windows 10 Support
    VBS Script Renaming a pc script fails: can anyone tell me why this script fails with rc=5.. I am not very well versedin resolving scripts.... MUCH APPRECIATED IN ADVANCE! Const JOIN_DOMAIN = 1 Const ACCT_CREATE = 2 Const ACCT_DELETE = 4 Const WIN9X_UPGRADE = 16 Const DOMAIN_JOIN_IF_JOINED = 32 Const...