Windows 10: VBS Visual Basic Scripts

Discus and support VBS Visual Basic Scripts in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Im sure most of you know about VBS which stands for Visual Basic Scripts . I just want to talk about what they are and what windows defender see's in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Chris_445, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Chris_445 Win User

VBS Visual Basic Scripts

Im sure most of you know about VBS which stands for Visual Basic Scripts . I just want to talk about what they are and what windows defender see's in them. Now you can make vbs scripts in notepad which is really helpful since its already on your computer! People use it to make Prank viruses! They use this line of command "X=MsgBox"Example",0+64,"Example". But one night while i was getting into coding with vbs I was making a prank virus for my friends for kicks and giggles then... "Threats Found" from windows. I was confused because i had no programs on my computer that would be harmful.

:)

Chris_445, Sep 29, 2021

2. Is Visual Basic 2012 compatible with Windows 10?

Just beginning a Programming Concepts class. I wanted to know if Visual Basic 2012 is compatible with Windows 10? I've downloaded VB 2017; however, the Clearly Visual Basic Programming textbook is based on VB 2012. Any help and/or suggestions would be
    greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

blerdyintellect_30303, Sep 29, 2021
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Visual Basic 6 help

which VB version? 2010 or 2012? bcs i can get Visual Basic 2010 / 2012 Express...

puma99dk|, Sep 29, 2021
  4. VBS Visual Basic Scripts

Visual Basic Help

Doubt there is a way. VBS is based on VB6--both of which are incompatible with Visual Basic .NET (7-10). VBS generally needs to be reprogrammed into VB.NET.

Edit: Maybe you can run them directly with the code I posted before. For example:

System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("C:\oldvbscript.vbs")

FordGT90Concept, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

VBS Visual Basic Scripts

1. VBS Visual Basic Scripts - Similar Threads - VBS Visual Basic

2. VBS script malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBS script malware: I have accidentally downloaded malware onto my computer. It is trying to run RuneGoTOMjbvdo.vbs which i deleted. I get a warning that Windows Script host cannot find the file. I have run Malwarebytes, and frst64. I have also added and enable key to the registry to disable...
  3. VBS script malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VBS script malware: I have accidentally downloaded malware onto my computer. It is trying to run RuneGoTOMjbvdo.vbs which i deleted. I get a warning that Windows Script host cannot find the file. I have run Malwarebytes, and frst64. I have also added and enable key to the registry to disable...
  4. VBS script opening error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBS script opening error: Hi guys.A .vbs script in the startup/programs folder that should open on every startup displays the following error and the script fails to run every time.The error message is -' Creates a SR point during the first startup of the day ' Option Explicit Dim SRP, CSRP, objWMI,...
  5. VBS script opening error

VBS script opening error: Hi guys.A .vbs script in the startup/programs folder that should open on every startup displays the following error and the script fails to run every time.The error message is -' Creates a SR point during the first startup of the day ' Option Explicit Dim SRP, CSRP, objWMI,...
  6. VBS script opening error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. vbs script problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vbs script problem: Script: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbs Line: 31 Char: 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: null This is popping up on my windows startup. And also my windows defender is not working. Please help....
  8. vbs script problem

vbs script problem: Script: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbs Line: 31 Char: 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: null This is popping up on my windows startup. And also my windows defender is not working. Please help....
  9. Visual Basic Script VBS: Cannot delete files and Folders. Error 70 - Permission Denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Basic Script VBS: Cannot delete files and Folders. Error 70 - Permission Denied: From windows Explorer or a Batch Window everything works fine: rmdir, del and manual Delete as well.Trying to delete the same folder or file via Visual Basic using the FileSystemObject always results in Error: 70.The cscript Process is started as an admin, the Folder is not...
  10. VBS Script Renaming a pc script fails

in Windows 10 Support
    VBS Script Renaming a pc script fails: can anyone tell me why this script fails with rc=5.. I am not very well versedin resolving scripts.... MUCH APPRECIATED IN ADVANCE! Const JOIN_DOMAIN = 1 Const ACCT_CREATE = 2 Const ACCT_DELETE = 4 Const WIN9X_UPGRADE = 16 Const DOMAIN_JOIN_IF_JOINED = 32 Const...