Windows 10: Vbuck purchase not received

Discus and support Vbuck purchase not received in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought vbucks for my grandson about a month ago and he hasn't received them yet. It was taken off my card but he didn't receive. How do we fix this.?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KristieHadley, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Vbuck purchase not received

I bought vbucks for my grandson about a month ago and he hasn't received them yet. It was taken off my card but he didn't receive. How do we fix this.?

[Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]

:)

KristieHadley, Aug 1, 2020

2. Vbucks

whenbo try to purchase vbucks it says we haveing toruble processing your payment lets sort it out on myxbox

Ba11is1ife79, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Trying to purchase vbucks on fortnite and keeps saying contact Microsoft account

Can't get to purchase vbucks keeps saying see microsoft account

AnnmarieGrant1, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Vbuck purchase not received

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Vbuck purchase not received

1. Vbuck purchase not received - Similar Threads - Vbuck purchase received

2. Store purchase not received.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store purchase not received.: Dear support, I did an in game purchase for a season pass, using the windows version of a game. The financial transaction is visible in my account but I did not received the item. I contacted the game's support Flaregames and they said the money did not landed with...
  3. Store purchase not received.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store purchase not received.: Dear support, I did an in game purchase for a season pass, using the windows version of a game. The financial transaction is visible in my account but I did not received the item. I contacted the game's support Flaregames and they said the money did not landed with...
  4. Vbucks

in Windows 10 Customization
    Vbucks: My son got a vbucks giftcard i did everything I was supposed to. And they never loaded onto his fortnite epic games told me to contact you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vbucks/5bf0131e-e8d1-4ad0-96c9-9b16b7f66bae
  5. vbucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vbucks: i am planning to buy vbucks from microsoft store, i dont have Xbox, so will the vbucks get updated in my Pc fortnite? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vbucks/b4b560b7-7e3b-4ed5-ae99-9dd19fb6baaf
  6. Vbucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vbucks: i am planning to buy vbucks from microsoft store, i dont have Xbox, so will the vbucks get updated in my Pc fortnite? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vbucks/d70e3a87-ed4c-48db-b220-7e6434a33325
  7. Vbucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vbucks: If i purchase vbucks off of the microsoft store online, can i redeem them on pc fortnitewindows. Im asking since xbox is microsft and im making sure that the vbucks can be redeemed in pc and NOT xbox. Thank you...
  8. Vbucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vbucks: I bought vbucks from the microsoft store *i only have a microsoft pc and do not have an xbox* and when it says i own it. But when i go on fortnite it still has the same amount of vbucks. I also did notice when i bought them it says i must have fortnite installed. I already...
  9. did not receive purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    did not receive purchase: Purchased coins for house of fun game on microsoft store was charged and never received . was charged 39.99 on july 29 2020 order #6377123397 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-not-receive-purchase/95f6ea54-0457-41f5-9521-cd7c1f328c62
  10. Vbucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vbucks: i recently bought a xbox voucher and bought some vbucks for the new fortnite battle pass all on the microsoft website and it hasn’t gone trough. Detail: i sign into the microsoft website as i would normally do and redeem the gift card, then i use the money i got from the...