Windows 10: Vbuck purchase not received

Discus and support Vbuck purchase not received in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought vbucks for my grandson about a month ago and he hasn't received them yet. It was taken off my card but he didn't receive. How do we fix this.?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KristieHadley, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Vbuck purchase not received

I bought vbucks for my grandson about a month ago and he hasn't received them yet. It was taken off my card but he didn't receive. How do we fix this.?

[Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]

:)

KristieHadley, Aug 1, 2020

2. Vbucks

whenbo try to purchase vbucks it says we haveing toruble processing your payment lets sort it out on myxbox

Ba11is1ife79, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Trying to purchase vbucks on fortnite and keeps saying contact Microsoft account

Can't get to purchase vbucks keeps saying see microsoft account

AnnmarieGrant1, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Vbuck purchase not received

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Vbuck purchase not received

1. Vbuck purchase not received - Similar Threads - Vbuck purchase received

2. did not receive purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    did not receive purchase: Purchased coins for house of fun game on microsoft store was charged and never received . was charged 39.99 on july 29 2020 order #6377123397 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-not-receive-purchase/95f6ea54-0457-41f5-9521-cd7c1f328c62
  3. Vbucks not showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vbucks not showing up.: Yesterday, i bought 1000 vbucks from the Microsoft website using money from a voucher. I then login to fortnite on pc using the same xbox details and its not there. Anyone got any ideas?...
  4. Vbucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vbucks: i recently bought a xbox voucher and bought some vbucks for the new fortnite battle pass all on the microsoft website and it hasn’t gone trough. Detail: i sign into the microsoft website as i would normally do and redeem the gift card, then i use the money i got from the...
  5. Vbucks on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vbucks on pc: I want to buy V bucks on my computer, but I want to know if it is possible with an x box gift card or a microsoft gift card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vbucks-on-pc/c64a7714-306d-4643-98d3-4320919471d8
  6. Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!: I purchased the Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 as a gift but the recipient didn't receive the 700 minecoins that the description said it included. The skin packs etc, were there, just not the minecoins Is there something I need to do for these to be accessible? The...
  7. Didn't receive receipt email or the game after purchasing minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Didn't receive receipt email or the game after purchasing minecraft: An error message popped out after i verify my purchase for my Minecraft Java Edition and i did not get my receipt email or the game itself. I cannot download he game that i paid for. What should i do?...
  8. Didn’t receive purchase receipt of Minecraft Java edition

Didn’t receive purchase receipt of Minecraft Java edition: I bought Minecraft java edition and it says to go to my email to check for the purchase receipt. But when I go and check my e-mail the purchase will not show up so I cant download the product I paid for. as I paid for it it wont let me install the product because the e-mail...
  9. Didn't receive an activation key after purchasing an upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Didn't receive an activation key after purchasing an upgrade: I purchased a laptop with pre-installed Win 10 Home. Then I purchased an upgrade to Win 10 Pro from MS Store. After the purchase, I installed the upgrade and received an email with the receipt. My credit card was charged, but I never received an email with the activation key...
  10. Purchased game but no order history or game received

Purchased game but no order history or game received: I purchased Sea of Thieves from the microsoft store a few hours ago. My bank says the game is payed, but I never received any mail or message regarding the purchase. The game is not appearing in my owned game library. Also there's no purchase in my order history and when i go...