Windows 10: Vbucks

Discus and support Vbucks in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i am planning to buy vbucks from microsoft store, i dont have Xbox, so will the vbucks get updated in my Pc fortnite?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AadiHaldar, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Vbucks

i am planning to buy vbucks from microsoft store, i dont have Xbox, so will the vbucks get updated in my Pc fortnite?

:)

AadiHaldar, Nov 26, 2020
  2. BoPow1 Win User

Vbucks

I have not purchased the vbucks yet. If im on my computer go to microsoft.com and purchase vbucks, can they be redeemed on pc

BoPow1, Nov 26, 2020
  3. BoPow1 Win User
    Vbucks

If i purchase vbucks off of the microsoft store online, can i redeem them on pc fortnite(windows). Im asking since xbox is microsft and im making sure that the vbucks can be redeemed in pc and NOT xbox.

Thank you

BoPow1, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Vbucks

Vbucks

whenbo try to purchase vbucks it says we haveing toruble processing your payment lets sort it out on myxbox

Ba11is1ife79, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Vbucks

1. Vbucks - Similar Threads - Vbucks

2. Vbucks

in Windows 10 Customization
    Vbucks: My son got a vbucks giftcard i did everything I was supposed to. And they never loaded onto his fortnite epic games told me to contact you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vbucks/5bf0131e-e8d1-4ad0-96c9-9b16b7f66bae
  3. vbucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vbucks: i am planning to buy vbucks from microsoft store, i dont have Xbox, so will the vbucks get updated in my Pc fortnite? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vbucks/b4b560b7-7e3b-4ed5-ae99-9dd19fb6baaf
  4. Vbucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vbucks: If i purchase vbucks off of the microsoft store online, can i redeem them on pc fortnitewindows. Im asking since xbox is microsft and im making sure that the vbucks can be redeemed in pc and NOT xbox. Thank you...
  5. Vbucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vbucks: I bought vbucks from the microsoft store *i only have a microsoft pc and do not have an xbox* and when it says i own it. But when i go on fortnite it still has the same amount of vbucks. I also did notice when i bought them it says i must have fortnite installed. I already...
  6. Vbuck purchase not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vbuck purchase not received: I bought vbucks for my grandson about a month ago and he hasn't received them yet. It was taken off my card but he didn't receive. How do we fix this.? [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]...
  7. Vbucks not showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vbucks not showing up.: Yesterday, i bought 1000 vbucks from the Microsoft website using money from a voucher. I then login to fortnite on pc using the same xbox details and its not there. Anyone got any ideas?...
  8. Vbucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vbucks: i recently bought a xbox voucher and bought some vbucks for the new fortnite battle pass all on the microsoft website and it hasn’t gone trough. Detail: i sign into the microsoft website as i would normally do and redeem the gift card, then i use the money i got from the...
  9. Vbucks on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vbucks on pc: I want to buy V bucks on my computer, but I want to know if it is possible with an x box gift card or a microsoft gift card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vbucks-on-pc/c64a7714-306d-4643-98d3-4320919471d8
  10. Can I buy fortnite vbucks using microsoft rewards for the switch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy fortnite vbucks using microsoft rewards for the switch?: The thing is, im on the brink of getting a £10 gift card and before i do something stupid, im not taking any risks, so would i be able to go on my phone and redeem the points, go to microsoft store from my phone and get a thousand VBucks for my fortnite account on my switch?...