Windows 10: VC++ 2015x86

Discus and support VC++ 2015x86 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; VC++ 2015x86 yüklenmiyor zaten yüklü görünüyor ama programlarda yok [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kemal cantoprak, Feb 9, 2019.

1. VC++ 2015x86

VC++ 2015x86 yüklenmiyor zaten yüklü görünüyor ama programlarda yok VC++ 2015x86 95c25c4f-3215-4e3c-9f7c-b4b97ff549d1?upload=true.jpg

:)

kemal cantoprak, Feb 9, 2019
  2. JayHolder Win User

vc++ runtime redistributable problem

I have a new Windows 10 laptop, and I am trying to install a game from Origin. I get the following message - Error: The VC++ runtime redistributable package was not installed successfully. Setup cannot continue (1602). I have tried a variety of solutions,
    including downloading the vc++ package directly from Microsoft, but I am unable to even do that. I have read that I can try deleting existing vc++ files and then reinstalling, but when I go to Programs and Features I do not see any Visual C++ Redistributable
    files listed. Please let me know what to try next.

JayHolder, Feb 9, 2019
  3. VC ++ 2017 v14.16.27012

Hi Ian,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you are facing issue with installation of VC++ 2017, we would suggest you to post your query in

Microsoft Developer Network Forum
    for better assistance.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Cybot Win User

VC++ 2015x86

need specific VC redist packages for repair of installed vc redist packages

I have discovered that i have a damaged VC redist package, on my system, which may or may not be causing some of the issues i have been having recently. the Packages are listed in the apps & features as:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x64 Additional Runtime - 11.0.61030

Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x64 Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x64 Minimum Runtime - 11.0.61030

Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x64 Additional Runtime - 12.0.21005

i have tried searching with google and have even downloaded a couple of vc redist packages from the ms download site, but i cant seem to find the right version to perform the needed repairs. the version I found online I already had installed, and did not
    need repairs. The ones listed above as needing repairs have both the modify and uninstall buttons greyed out, so simply uninstalling them is not possible. I have absolutely no idea which program installed or needs those particular version of the vc redists.
    If someone - anyone, can provide me with links for downloading those versions listed above of the redist packages, i would be ever so grateful.

Cybot, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

VC++ 2015x86

1. VC++ 2015x86 - Similar Threads - VC++ 2015x86

2. Microsoft VC++ 2010 Redistributable install fails due to "Waiting for another install to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft VC++ 2010 Redistributable install fails due to "Waiting for another install to...: I'm unable to install or uninstall the Microsoft VC++ 2010 Redistributable as it says it is "Waiting for another install to complete". I do not have any other installations happening, and I get the error still even after restarting my PC and installing all available windows...
  3. Microsoft VC++ 2010 Redistributable install fails due to "Waiting for another install to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft VC++ 2010 Redistributable install fails due to "Waiting for another install to...: I'm unable to install or uninstall the Microsoft VC++ 2010 Redistributable as it says it is "Waiting for another install to complete". I do not have any other installations happening, and I get the error still even after restarting my PC and installing all available windows...
  4. Microsoft VC++ Redistributable Install/Uninstall fails due to "Waiting for another install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft VC++ Redistributable Install/Uninstall fails due to "Waiting for another install...: I'm unable to install or uninstall any Microsoft VC++ Redistributable due to it "Waiting for another install to complete". There is no other installation going on, and this continues to happen even after I updated Windows 11 and restarted my PC multiple times. It won't even...
  5. Microsoft VC++ Redistributable Install/Uninstall fails due to "Waiting for another install...

Microsoft VC++ Redistributable Install/Uninstall fails due to "Waiting for another install...: I'm unable to install or uninstall any Microsoft VC++ Redistributable due to it "Waiting for another install to complete". There is no other installation going on, and this continues to happen even after I updated Windows 11 and restarted my PC multiple times. It won't even...
  6. roblox vc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox vc: ** i have a mic and i know vc is enabled because i can mute/unmutewhen i unmute and i talk, my friends cant hear me and i dont see the green light indicating that im talking. the mic is built into my headset and is wireless. it also works on everything else fortnite, windows...
  7. roblox vc

roblox vc: ** i have a mic and i know vc is enabled because i can mute/unmutewhen i unmute and i talk, my friends cant hear me and i dont see the green light indicating that im talking. the mic is built into my headset and is wireless. it also works on everything else fortnite, windows...
  8. gta vc 10th annivesary

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta vc 10th annivesary: is gta vc 10th Anniversary released for pc like gta sa? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-vc-10th-annivesary/3f6e3d68-1ce9-4d55-a422-9c55b35692d4
  9. gta vc 10th annivesary

gta vc 10th annivesary: is gta vc 10th Anniversary released for pc like gta sa? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-vc-10th-annivesary/3f6e3d68-1ce9-4d55-a422-9c55b35692d4
  10. How to fix audio distortion and muffling in VC voice calls and in game mics like Fortnite?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix audio distortion and muffling in VC voice calls and in game mics like Fortnite?: This problem is occurring on my laptop and my PC, both Windows 11. Whenever I join something like Discord or Fortnite Party VC it becomes muffled also occurs in Whatsapp. Is there a solution to it? It happens with any headphones I use....