Windows 10: VC++ Download Site

Discus and support VC++ Download Site in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Could you let me know from where VC++ latest Version can be downloaded for Windows 10 ? Does MS Push VC++ Updated Version through Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rakeshkapoor2, May 13, 2020.

1. VC++ Download Site

Hello,

Could you let me know from where VC++ latest Version can be downloaded for Windows 10 ?

Does MS Push VC++ Updated Version through Windows Updates ?

Regards,

Rakesh

:)

rakeshkapoor2, May 13, 2020

2. VC++ 2012

I have a game I'm trying to install. As part of the install it wants to install Visual C++ redistributable 2012 (x64) 11.0.61030. Whenever the vcredist_x64.exe is ran my computer instantly wants to reboot (even with /norestart being used). The package
    is listed as installed under Apps & features, but if you try to repair it, it will instantly reboot the system. If you just run vcredist_x64.exe it will instantly reboot the system. I can uninstall it and it will instantly reboot the system and not be listed
    as installed anymore. But then the game will try to install it again, which will force a reboot, the game install never sees that the VC finished installing so it keeps trying, which keeps causing a reboot. How can I identify what's broken in windows 10 that
    causes the VC 2012 package to behave this way? It also runs installs for VC 2010 packages with no problem.

Psybermage, May 13, 2020
  3. Cybot Win User
    need specific VC redist packages for repair of installed vc redist packages

I have discovered that i have a damaged VC redist package, on my system, which may or may not be causing some of the issues i have been having recently. the Packages are listed in the apps & features as:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x64 Additional Runtime - 11.0.61030

Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x64 Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x64 Minimum Runtime - 11.0.61030

Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x64 Additional Runtime - 12.0.21005

i have tried searching with google and have even downloaded a couple of vc redist packages from the ms download site, but i cant seem to find the right version to perform the needed repairs. the version I found online I already had installed, and did not
    need repairs. The ones listed above as needing repairs have both the modify and uninstall buttons greyed out, so simply uninstalling them is not possible. I have absolutely no idea which program installed or needs those particular version of the vc redists.
    If someone - anyone, can provide me with links for downloading those versions listed above of the redist packages, i would be ever so grateful.

Cybot, May 13, 2020
  4. JayHolder Win User

VC++ Download Site

vc++ runtime redistributable problem

I have a new Windows 10 laptop, and I am trying to install a game from Origin. I get the following message - Error: The VC++ runtime redistributable package was not installed successfully. Setup cannot continue (1602). I have tried a variety of solutions,
    including downloading the vc++ package directly from Microsoft, but I am unable to even do that. I have read that I can try deleting existing vc++ files and then reinstalling, but when I go to Programs and Features I do not see any Visual C++ Redistributable
    files listed. Please let me know what to try next.

JayHolder, May 13, 2020
Thema:

VC++ Download Site

1. VC++ Download Site - Similar Threads - VC++ Download Site

2. roblox vc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox vc: ** i have a mic and i know vc is enabled because i can mute/unmutewhen i unmute and i talk, my friends cant hear me and i dont see the green light indicating that im talking. the mic is built into my headset and is wireless. it also works on everything else fortnite, windows...
  3. roblox vc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    roblox vc: ** i have a mic and i know vc is enabled because i can mute/unmutewhen i unmute and i talk, my friends cant hear me and i dont see the green light indicating that im talking. the mic is built into my headset and is wireless. it also works on everything else fortnite, windows...
  4. getting corrupt download from Windows download site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting corrupt download from Windows download site: When I download Server 2019 express from the link below, I get a corrupt file error on install. Could the source file be corrupt?Try Windows Server 2019 Essentials on Microsoft Evaluation Center...
  5. safe download sites

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    safe download sites: Is Win-rar.com safe to download? Is nchsoftware.com a safe site for downloads? Suggestions for downloads for Easycapture usb2.0 video adapter with audio? Can't get it to work with pc that has Windows 7. So I'd like to try laptop with windows 10....
  6. VC++ Redistributable

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    VC++ Redistributable: Hello, I have two questions. First, can I include the VC++ Redistributables inside the installer of my application? If I sell my application, should I pay royalties for using VC++ Redistributables? Best regards....
  7. VC++ 2012

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VC++ 2012: I have a game I'm trying to install. As part of the install it wants to install Visual C++ redistributable 2012 (x64) 11.0.61030. Whenever the vcredist_x64.exe is ran my computer instantly wants to reboot (even with /norestart being used). The package is listed as...
  8. VC++ 2015x86

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VC++ 2015x86: VC++ 2015x86 yüklenmiyor zaten yüklü görünüyor ama programlarda yok [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vc-2015x86/c6b5c71c-257c-4bdf-9d80-1c428c4c75b5
  9. Vc Redist Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vc Redist Error: Hello i need help i can`t run games with vc redist 15 required like a rise of tomb raider i have installed vc redist 2017 it is installed automaticly when i install adobe cc 2018 how to fix this problem ? i can`t both installed 2015 and 2017 115300
  10. Vc Redist Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Vc Redist Error: Hello i need help i can`t run games with vc redist 15 required like a rise of tomb raider i have installed vc redist 2017 it is installed automaticly when i install adobe cc 2018 how to fix this problem ? i can`t both installed 2015 and 2017 115300