Windows 10: VCLIB dlls missing

Discus and support VCLIB dlls missing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,For the last 90 days, after a W10 update, it appeared 4 dlls caused an issue in the VCLibs directory. These 4 dll files preclude from opening apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YannLGfr, Dec 26, 2021.

1. YannLGfr Win User

VCLIB dlls missing

Hi,For the last 90 days, after a W10 update, it appeared 4 dlls caused an issue in the VCLibs directory. These 4 dll files preclude from opening apps iTunes as an example.I uninstalled the C++ redistributables and retrieved fresh installers, W11 update afterward. Not helpful.Attached are screenshots of the culprits... any enlightening will be warmly welcomed.Cheers.

:)

YannLGfr, Dec 26, 2021
  2. b1rd Win User

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

VCLIB dlls missing [​IMG]

3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Dec 26, 2021
  4. VCLIB dlls missing

dll missing

Hi Peter,

One of the reasons that may cause the missing DLL error are the files that was deleted due to a recent change on your device. For us to identify the root cause, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• When are you getting this error?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you run the SFC scan tool found on this
    link
    as an initial step to replace missing DLL on your device.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Dec 26, 2021
Thema:

VCLIB dlls missing

1. VCLIB dlls missing - Similar Threads - VCLIB dlls missing

2. VCLIB dlls missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VCLIB dlls missing: Hi,For the last 90 days, after a W10 update, it appeared 4 dlls caused an issue in the VCLibs directory. These 4 dll files preclude from opening apps iTunes as an example.I uninstalled the C++ redistributables and retrieved fresh installers, W11 update afterward. Not...
  3. VCLIB dlls missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VCLIB dlls missing: Hi,For the last 90 days, after a W10 update, it appeared 4 dlls caused an issue in the VCLibs directory. These 4 dll files preclude from opening apps iTunes as an example.I uninstalled the C++ redistributables and retrieved fresh installers, W11 update afterward. Not...
  4. DLLs not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DLLs not found: While looking in autoruns I found that apparently these DLLs are missing.I looked in another thread of this, but it only said that these files are secure for my PC. I don't know if don't having these files is problematic or not. If they are, is there a solution?...
  5. Missing DLL error for unneeded DLLS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing DLL error for unneeded DLLS: Hi, please excuse me as this is my first time posting. I've been having this problem for months on Windows 10 where every time I boot up my laptop I get 2 missing DLL errors. I deleted two DLLs a while back that I found to be potentially harmful since I noticed they didn't...
  6. Missing DLLs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing DLLs: I have a new Windows 10 Pro version 1909 workstation on which I am installing an executable app from my laptop. The app is built with Visual Studio 15. The app does not start correctly, declaring error 0xc0150002 I have traced this fault, using dependency walker, to missing...
  7. Corrupted dlls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Corrupted dlls: I currently have 3 dlls that can’t be fixed which are mscorlib.ni.dll, dcomp.dll, and xpsservices.dll. Apparently I need to replace them with good dll files but I don’t know where to find them. Can someone help. submitted by /u/Ace_Of_Nuke [link] [comments]...
  8. Cant inject DLLs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant inject DLLs: so im trying to inject a DLL with a DLL Injector but it doesn't work, I tried using other injector, its the same (I just reinstalled windows) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-inject-dlls/978bc54b-6b5b-4f6c-9d24-6fa8d58ac761
  9. What is VCLibs 12?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is VCLibs 12?: What is VCLibs 12? It keeps asking for an update on the Windows Store. It won't even download the update. How do I remove it? 15625
  10. Missing Shared DLLs

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Shared DLLs: Long story short, new Windows 10 Desktop PC first time to boot up and accepted all the defaults. Problem was an installed free 30 day AV was only partially configured and in 48 hours I'd been infested with quite a host off unwanted things. Everything cleaned up, new AV...