Windows 10: Vcomp100.dll not found!!! please help

Discus and support Vcomp100.dll not found!!! please help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Lenovo Yoga I accidentally deleted all the visual c++ blah blah files from Control Panel. The computer works fine. But... when I start the pc from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheKaijuEnthusiast, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Vcomp100.dll not found!!! please help

Lenovo Yoga

I accidentally deleted all the visual c++ blah blah files from Control Panel. The computer works fine. But...

when I start the pc from restart or shutdown, I see an error file saying

"BrCtrlCntr.exe (brother, y know, the printer) The code execution cannot proceed because VCOMP100.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem"

I am fucked. I tried to install the 2010 visual C++ from Microsoft and it didn't help. When I check system 32 and SysWOW64, I see the Vcomp100.dll file. I'm not sure if I should delete the file then reinstall the 2010 visual c++ to fix it. I really don't want to go to those dll sites since their reputation is shit. If I have to go to that, then is wikidll safe?

please help me, I've been plagued with this since forever

submitted by /u/TheKaijuEnthusiast
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheKaijuEnthusiast, Oct 15, 2020
  2. stfark Win User

Vcomp100.dll

Accidentally deleted the visual c redistributable module from the win 10 control panel. now every time that I sign on to win 10, get the error that vcomp100.dll is missing, re-install may solve the problem, how in the world does one re-install this library
    routine, any help her would be appreciated? Sid kraft

stfark, Oct 15, 2020
  3. vcomp100.dll is missing?

Yeah, it's not a Microsoft app. I know what happened. vcomp100.dll didn't install during the process of installing the app. I'm really just trying to get the .dll file without reinstalling all the software.

Burrito2000, Oct 15, 2020
  4. stfark Win User

Vcomp100.dll not found!!! please help

Missing DLL vcomp100

Note: Had expressed the fact that an error issued that says "missing vcomp100.dll" when accessing win 10, re-install of the module may help. Got an answer back from the community to restore the the library routine from Microsoft, was instructed to download
    the proper routine depending on whether a 32 bit load or a 64 bit load, accessed my computer for the system configuration, said that I have a 32 bit win 10 system. Therefore, downloaded the vcredist_x86 module and it was installed. Now, get the same error,
    do not know what the heck is wrong and need suggestions.

stfark, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Vcomp100.dll not found!!! please help

1. Vcomp100.dll not found!!! please help - Similar Threads - Vcomp100 dll found

2. mscms.dll was not found, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mscms.dll was not found, please help: At least 2 know problems:My PC won't accept wireless scan results from my all-in-one printer-scanner, but will print to the printer. Scanner works with my smart phone. Uninstall, reinstall of it's program has not helped. All-In-One manufacturer has eliminated all possible...
  3. mscms.dll was not found, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mscms.dll was not found, please help: At least 2 know problems:My PC won't accept wireless scan results from my all-in-one printer-scanner, but will print to the printer. Scanner works with my smart phone. Uninstall, reinstall of it's program has not helped. All-In-One manufacturer has eliminated all possible...
  4. mscms.dll was not found, please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found: I am trying to download Origin for my daughter to play sims. we bought a second hand computer for her basically to just play sims. We are getting to errors MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found. We have tried the steps on the other discussion threads,...
  6. vcomp100.dll not found or is corrupted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    vcomp100.dll not found or is corrupted: I have this issue even though the file is in windows, windows\system and windows\system32 I have copied a known good copy to these directories I have run the virtual studio upgrade/reinstall I have tried rolling back to a known good restore point I have tried running a...
  7. VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.: I downloaded both the dll’s and put them in system32 and yet it still says there not found. Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch? submitted by /u/LoserCat- [link] [comments]...
  8. Help needed please with DLL file

in Windows 10 Support
    Help needed please with DLL file: Hello all, I had Kaspersky Security Cloud Free version on my computer, thought better of it and decided to remove it and go back to Windows Security. I removed KSC Free with Revo Uninstaller, it left a few files that I deleted manually and then Windows Security started back...
  9. System Error says VCOMP100.DLL is not found, even though it's in my System32 folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Error says VCOMP100.DLL is not found, even though it's in my System32 folder: [ATTACH] I get this system error after trying to open/launch this game CODE: Closers is the game. I have a few friends that also play this game and they have no problem with opening the game, and they all have Windows 10. I even tried downloading these C++ files for x64 I...
  10. MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found: Hi there, so when i fixed my windows 10 cause of a problem i fall into a "MSVCP100.dll not found" when i try to fix it it worked! but sadly i fell into another problem now its "MSVCP110.dll not found" i keep trying to fix it but it just didn't work. tried doing a virus...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. brctrlcntr.exe system error vcomp100.dll