Windows 10: Vcomp120.dll and error status 0XC000021F

Discus and support Vcomp120.dll and error status 0XC000021F in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am now unable to open apps that worked before I did windows update.. I keep getting a system32/vcomp120.dll error status 0XC000021F The dialogue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tony webb, Feb 26, 2020.

1. tony webb Win User

Vcomp120.dll and error status 0XC000021F

I am now unable to open apps that worked before I did windows update.. I keep getting a system32/vcomp120.dll error status 0XC000021F

The dialogue box advises me to reinstall my apps, which I did but they still don't work.

The problem started after I updated windows 10.

I was advised to install windows1903 os build 18362. 657 by onedrive support - 24 Feb 2020 I was advised that error was a onedrive issue.

However, I still get this issue of apps not opening. One Drive suggested that I contact windows support.

What do I need to do to rectify this issue.

:)

tony webb, Feb 26, 2020

2. Still Trying to resolve VCOMP120.DLL not loading, tried clean boot but now have black screen.

Need help to resolve VCOMP120.DLL FROM not loading. Tried suggestion of clean boot and now I have a black screen, another issue to deal with. Need help.

John DuncanZU, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10 .dll error

Hello guys, I try to play a game but I get this error : C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VCOMP120.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your sysrem
    administrator or software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012
    f.

Also said " bad imagine " on title of error... So what can I do ? I tried download another vcomp120.dll and still got the same error, any ideas ?

I have a HP-Pavillion laptop, Proccesor i5 2.6gHz, Intel HD graphics, 8 GB ram and I try to play Last Man Standing from Steam, I should run it on low at least.

DarkBlondu, Feb 26, 2020
  4. ShiBDiB Win User

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Vcomp120.dll and error status 0XC000021F - Similar Threads - Vcomp120 dll error

2. DLL errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL errors: Hey I just got that laptop and for an unknown reason whenever I want to run an app or a game it keeps telling me that some DLL files are missing. I also have a problem with windows update . Can anyone help me with that...
  3. DLL errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLL errors: Hey I just got that laptop and for an unknown reason whenever I want to run an app or a game it keeps telling me that some DLL files are missing. I also have a problem with windows update . Can anyone help me with that...
  4. DLL error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL error.: 3 months ago I upgraded my pc parts motherboard, graphics card, cpu, ram and everything works fine, but when I'm trying to launch up a game it says that msvcr100.dll is missing from your pc. For a couple of days I've been trying to solve this issue by manually downloading the...
  5. dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dll error: [ATTACH] everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-error/5f6a709d-a5bb-47b8-8b06-fc52430a7c6e
  6. dll errors

dll errors: I turned on my computer and received several errors. C:\program files\common files\Microsoft shared\click to run\msvcp140.dll shared\click to run\vcrunt140.dll shared\click to run\apriclient.dll It was working fine yesterday and today I received these errors when I...
  7. window error missing dll file: api-ms-onecoreuap-settingsync-status-l1-1-0.dll

window error missing dll file: api-ms-onecoreuap-settingsync-status-l1-1-0.dll: I have updated window 10, but now it shows an error every time I start my laptop. [ATTACH] I have also download and install DirectX software but it didn't work for me. please help...
  8. DLL Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    DLL Error: I get the dll error message below every time I start my computer. Can someone please tell me how to get rid of this message? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-error/7b01eddd-2efd-40df-b90f-3be0ebb4cb37
  9. .dll files corrupted error status 0xc0000020?

.dll files corrupted error status 0xc0000020?: I seem to have a really important problem here. I cant start a game of mine called League of Legends nor update Java because some .dll files under C:\WINDOWS\System32 seem to be corrupted, missing or not made for Windows. These .dll files are called msxml3.dll and dsound.dll,...
  10. Status: Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Status: Error: On my HP Officejet Pro 8610 I cannot print documents, this message comes up saying: Status Error. Does anyone know how I can fix this. Even if I replace my printer the error may still come up. I can print documents once they have been scanned and photographs too. I am at a...