Windows 10: vcredist_arm.exe will not install.

Discus and support vcredist_arm.exe will not install. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been attempting to redownload all of the C++ redistributables, but I haven't been able to install vcredist_arm.exe for some reason. It comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ABrownie, Aug 2, 2020.

1. ABrownie Win User

vcredist_arm.exe will not install.

I have been attempting to redownload all of the C++ redistributables, but I haven't been able to install vcredist_arm.exe for some reason. It comes with the 2013 Redistributable Package if you were wondering. Whenever I attempt to run the installer, I get a windows error that says "This app cannot run on your PC. Check with the software publisher. Any help is appreciated.

:)

ABrownie, Aug 2, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 2, 2020
  4. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

1. vcredist_arm.exe will not install. - Similar Threads - vcredist_arm exe install

2. problem installing an exe file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem installing an exe file: i had downloaded an old game file, needed to install it, however, the .exe file does not open. computer says "this app cant run in your pc. to find a version for your pc check with your software publisher." how do i solve this?? i tried the troubleshoot, the program doesnt...
  3. problem installing an exe file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem installing an exe file: i had downloaded an old game file, needed to install it, however, the .exe file does not open. computer says "this app cant run in your pc. to find a version for your pc check with your software publisher." how do i solve this?? i tried the troubleshoot, the program doesnt...
  4. Application install .exe files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application install .exe files: Stupid question.For years of using Windows now, every time I had to switch computers, either because I had to make a reset or because I purchased a new one, I always went online to look for my programs in order to download them again on the new system. Not only did I have to...
  5. Application install .exe files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application install .exe files: Stupid question.For years of using Windows now, every time I had to switch computers, either because I had to make a reset or because I purchased a new one, I always went online to look for my programs in order to download them again on the new system. Not only did I have to...
  6. Wont't run exe installer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wont't run exe installer: warning: I am severely technically illiterate and am constantly finding myself fighting with this laptop i got last year. It has never seemed to work right, I am constantly troubleshooting and sometimes end up making issues worse haha So I have a Acer aspire 3 that is a...
  7. Single .exe not installing!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Single .exe not installing!: I've been using Win10 for a while and installing several .exe files without a problem. I recently got a trackball that came with a software that doesn't install by any chance. This is the only .exe file that does not install. I double-click it and nothing happens. I've...
  8. Unable to Install .exe file

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to Install .exe file: I have a Win10 laptop. I'm trying to run setup.exe from a DVD. I get a msg: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access them." My DVD works fine. I am the administrator on my laptop and there are no other...
  9. Install64.exe can be installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install64.exe can be installed: [ATTACH] After new Windows 10 update l got asked to install this but everytime l press yes l get this error. I tryed to find the file and run it as administrator but that didn't help. Can this be the cause of my joystick not working properly in-game (also causing the lag and...
  10. .exe Installation Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .exe Installation Problem: Hey everyone, I'm facing a weird and frustrating problem. I got a new Lenovo Ideapad 320-15IKB (Freedos) a couple days ago. I installed Windows 10 with the .iso file I got from Windows. I entered my license key and I updated drivers, installed all Windows updates and...