Windows 10: VCRUNTIME and DIIUnregisterServer missing?

Discus and support VCRUNTIME and DIIUnregisterServer missing? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having problems with not being able to open certain applications, to which Windows says MSVCP140.dll was not found and VCRUNTIME140.dll was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kloudyy, Apr 19, 2021.

1. kloudyy Win User

VCRUNTIME and DIIUnregisterServer missing?

I've been having problems with not being able to open certain applications, to which Windows says MSVCP140.dll was not found and VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. I have been trying to re-register the VCRUNTIME file, but the error message pops up saying 'the module VCRUNTIME140.dll was loaded but the entry-point DIIUnregisterServer was not found, make sure that VCRUNTIME140.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file.' I tried running the System File Checker in Command Prompt, it said it found corrupted files, I restarted, and the same messages pop up.

I haven't addressed the MSVCP140.dll problem yet, but any help on this one, and the other would be greatly appreciated.

:)

kloudyy, Apr 19, 2021

2. VCRUNTIME140_1.dll Reported Missing Although VCRuntime 2015-2019 deinstalled and VCRuntime 2015 re-installed

Dear All,

we are maintaining the localized release of a major program (>500 DLLs) and create add-in applications to expand its functionality(as DLLs).

The main application installs VCRuntimes 2005 (x86), 2010 (x64), 2012 (x64) and 2015 (x64).

We install for certain reasons the new VCRuntime 2015-2019 (x64) and the applications works perfectly.

We now manually roll back the installation to the original state by de-installing VCRuntime 2015-2019 (x64) and re-install the original VCRuntime 2015 (x64).

The application does no longer start and keeps asking for VCRuntime140_1.dll.

Apparently, Microsoft installation/de-installation is responsible for this error.

Any known Workaround or Solution?

We greatly would appreciate your help.

Thank you and stay healthy.

Mathias

MathiasCLandgraf, Apr 19, 2021
  3. San2983 Win User
    VCRUNTIME140_1.dll Reported Missing Although VCRuntime 2015-2019 deinstalled and VCRuntime 2015 re-installed

San2983, Apr 19, 2021
  4. San2983 Win User

VCRUNTIME140_1.dll Reported Missing Although VCRuntime 2015-2019 deinstalled and VCRuntime 2015 re-installed

San2983, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

1. VCRUNTIME and DIIUnregisterServer missing? - Similar Threads - VCRUNTIME DIIUnregisterServer missing

2. Errors for VCRUNTIME and MSVCP dll's not found, but vcruntime exists??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Errors for VCRUNTIME and MSVCP dll's not found, but vcruntime exists??: Disclaimer: I don't know anything about computers, but I can find my way around if given specific instructions. I am an avid videogame player, and I wish to get the problem fixed as soon as possible. Whenever I start up my laptopWindows 11 Home, 64-bit operating system, x64...
  3. Missing files in directx9c and VCRuntime

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing files in directx9c and VCRuntime: So i was making a custom windows 10 for my PC and an error poped up it say's missing file Directx9c.tpk and directx9c_x64 x86.reg and in VCruntime.it was all in a zip file into making a folderCan anyone Hepl with this error?...
  4. Missing files in directx9c and VCRuntime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing files in directx9c and VCRuntime: So i was making a custom windows 10 for my PC and an error poped up it say's missing file Directx9c.tpk and directx9c_x64 x86.reg and in VCruntime.it was all in a zip file into making a folderCan anyone Hepl with this error?...
  5. Missing files in directx9c and VCRuntime

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. VCruntime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VCruntime: What is VCRuntime140.dll, why is it missing from my pc ? Should it be reinstalled, if so, how ? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcruntime/34f4a63e-ae9e-4a8f-a255-0f02ecd04c3b
  7. VCruntime

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VCruntime: What is VCRuntime140.dll, why is it missing from my pc ? Should it be reinstalled, if so, how ? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcruntime/34f4a63e-ae9e-4a8f-a255-0f02ecd04c3b
  8. vcruntime

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    vcruntime: Okay so when I started up my computer and tried to launch say Squad. an Error would I appear saying vcruntime.dll not found, I usually know what do to do I repaired or uninstalled and reinstalled the Microsoft visual, It worked for the first time but now it's not working if I...
  9. VCRUNTIME140_1.dll Reported Missing Although VCRuntime 2015-2019 deinstalled and VCRuntime...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VCRUNTIME140_1.dll Reported Missing Although VCRuntime 2015-2019 deinstalled and VCRuntime...: Dear All, we are maintaining the localized release of a major program >500 DLLs and create add-in applications to expand its functionalityas DLLs. The main application installs VCRuntimes 2005 x86, 2010 x64, 2012 x64 and 2015 x64. We install for certain reasons the new...
  10. help with vcruntime and mscpv

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help with vcruntime and mscpv: I decided to format my pc and even after 3 formats with/without updates i get this error when i try to install apps. i tried copying the dlls in the system32 folder and registering them but still no luck. I also tried the vcruntime installation/fix/uninstall from Microsoft....