Windows 10: vcruntime

Discus and support vcruntime in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Okay so when I started up my computer and tried to launch say Squad. an Error would I appear saying vcruntime.dll not found, I usually know what do to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nobody_965, Dec 11, 2020.

1. vcruntime

Okay so when I started up my computer and tried to launch say Squad. an Error would I appear saying vcruntime.dll not found, I usually know what do to do I repaired or uninstalled and reinstalled the Microsoft visual, It worked for the first time but now it's not working if I can get any suggestions on what I could do I would really appreciate it.

:)

Nobody_965, Dec 11, 2020

2. how to reinstall vcruntime 140.dll

how do I reinstall vcruntime 140.211ismissing

barbferguson1, Dec 11, 2020
  3. VCRUNTIME140_1.dll Reported Missing Although VCRuntime 2015-2019 deinstalled and VCRuntime 2015 re-installed

Dear All,

we are maintaining the localized release of a major program (>500 DLLs) and create add-in applications to expand its functionality(as DLLs).

The main application installs VCRuntimes 2005 (x86), 2010 (x64), 2012 (x64) and 2015 (x64).

We install for certain reasons the new VCRuntime 2015-2019 (x64) and the applications works perfectly.

We now manually roll back the installation to the original state by de-installing VCRuntime 2015-2019 (x64) and re-install the original VCRuntime 2015 (x64).

The application does no longer start and keeps asking for VCRuntime140_1.dll.

Apparently, Microsoft installation/de-installation is responsible for this error.

Any known Workaround or Solution?

We greatly would appreciate your help.

Thank you and stay healthy.

Mathias

MathiasCLandgraf, Dec 11, 2020
  4. San2983 Win User

vcruntime

VCRUNTIME140_1.dll Reported Missing Although VCRuntime 2015-2019 deinstalled and VCRuntime 2015 re-installed

San2983, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

vcruntime

1. vcruntime - Similar Threads - vcruntime

2. When I factory reset my pc it says that my Microsoft visual c++, vcruntime and msvcp are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I factory reset my pc it says that my Microsoft visual c++, vcruntime and msvcp are...: This has been happening to me for a couple years now on my computer and I don’t even know he it began to happen, it frustrates me when I wanna reset my pc. It didn’t happened before when it doesn’t remove my Microsoft visual c++, but now it removes it? Why would it remove it...
  3. When I factory reset my pc it says that my Microsoft visual c++, vcruntime and msvcp are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I factory reset my pc it says that my Microsoft visual c++, vcruntime and msvcp are...: This has been happening to me for a couple years now on my computer and I don’t even know he it began to happen, it frustrates me when I wanna reset my pc. It didn’t happened before when it doesn’t remove my Microsoft visual c++, but now it removes it? Why would it remove it...
  4. Errors for VCRUNTIME and MSVCP dll's not found, but vcruntime exists??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Errors for VCRUNTIME and MSVCP dll's not found, but vcruntime exists??: Disclaimer: I don't know anything about computers, but I can find my way around if given specific instructions. I am an avid videogame player, and I wish to get the problem fixed as soon as possible. Whenever I start up my laptopWindows 11 Home, 64-bit operating system, x64...
  5. Errors for VCRUNTIME and MSVCP dll's not found, but vcruntime exists??

Errors for VCRUNTIME and MSVCP dll's not found, but vcruntime exists??: Disclaimer: I don't know anything about computers, but I can find my way around if given specific instructions. I am an avid videogame player, and I wish to get the problem fixed as soon as possible. Whenever I start up my laptopWindows 11 Home, 64-bit operating system, x64...
  6. why cant i get the game manager/vcruntime to work on my pc. it was fine til i updated windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i get the game manager/vcruntime to work on my pc. it was fine til i updated windows: my big fish game manager/vcruntime wont install on my pc. it was fine til my windows updated. Now i cant even play the games that are already installed on big fish. ive tried like 30 times to reinstall it and its always got the error code....
  7. why cant i get the game manager/vcruntime to work on my pc. it was fine til i updated windows

why cant i get the game manager/vcruntime to work on my pc. it was fine til i updated windows: my big fish game manager/vcruntime wont install on my pc. it was fine til my windows updated. Now i cant even play the games that are already installed on big fish. ive tried like 30 times to reinstall it and its always got the error code....
  8. Missing files in directx9c and VCRuntime

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing files in directx9c and VCRuntime: So i was making a custom windows 10 for my PC and an error poped up it say's missing file Directx9c.tpk and directx9c_x64 x86.reg and in VCruntime.it was all in a zip file into making a folderCan anyone Hepl with this error?...
  9. Missing files in directx9c and VCRuntime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing files in directx9c and VCRuntime: So i was making a custom windows 10 for my PC and an error poped up it say's missing file Directx9c.tpk and directx9c_x64 x86.reg and in VCruntime.it was all in a zip file into making a folderCan anyone Hepl with this error?...
  10. Missing files in directx9c and VCRuntime