Windows 10: VCRUNTIME140.dll NOT FOUND dllRegisterServer dllUnregisterServer NOT FOUND

Discus and support VCRUNTIME140.dll NOT FOUND dllRegisterServer dllUnregisterServer NOT FOUND in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I installed Android Studio not long ago. : Next, I tried launching the emulator with command line I first created an AVD: Pixel_XL_API_30 and used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by etiennelangevin, Mar 26, 2021.

1. VCRUNTIME140.dll NOT FOUND dllRegisterServer dllUnregisterServer NOT FOUND

[COLOR=rgba55, 71, 79, 1]So I installed Android Studio not long ago. :[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba55, 71, 79, 1]Next, I tried launching the emulator with command line[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba55, 71, 79, 1]I first created an AVD: Pixel_XL_API_30 and used the command[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba55, 71, 79, 1]emulator.exe -avd Pixel_XL_API_30[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba55, 71, 79, 1]I get a VCRUNTIME140.dll not found[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba55, 71, 79, 1]So I tried fixing the dll following mainly [/COLOR]https://softwarekeep.com/help-center/how-to-fix-the-vcruntime140dll-is-missing-error-on-windows-10
    [COLOR=rgba55, 71, 79, 1]I ran scannow, I tried repair tools in all Visual studio version I could find in apps and functionalities[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba55, 71, 79, 1]Then I tried unrergistering and registering back the dll and I get the following :[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba55, 71, 79, 1]Module VCRUNTIME140.dll was loaded but entry point dllRegisterServer not found more or less Same for dllUnregisterServer.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba55, 71, 79, 1]And here I am stuck and desperately in need of your help. Thanks[/COLOR]

:)

etiennelangevin, Mar 26, 2021
  2. Rose Ter Win User

error message "vcruntime140.dll

Hi Arnold,

There are multiple factors that we need to consider why you’re getting the error message "vcruntime140.dll."
    For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Any recent changes made prior to the issue?
    • Can you possibly send us a screenshot?
    Regards.

Rose Ter, Mar 26, 2021
  3. dslun1 Win User
    VCruntime140.dll

how do i get VCruntime140.dll and MSVCP140.dll?

dslun1, Mar 26, 2021
  4. VCRUNTIME140.dll NOT FOUND dllRegisterServer dllUnregisterServer NOT FOUND

VCRuntime140.dll

VCRuntime140.dll IS MISSING

R.V.GIRIPRASATH, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

VCRUNTIME140.dll NOT FOUND dllRegisterServer dllUnregisterServer NOT FOUND

1. VCRUNTIME140.dll NOT FOUND dllRegisterServer dllUnregisterServer NOT FOUND - Similar Threads - VCRUNTIME140 dll FOUND

2. vcruntime140.dll was not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vcruntime140.dll was not found: How do I compile my code to where it doesn't need to load this dll. I can't run a compiled executable outside of my environment without this dll. Very annoying....
  3. vcruntime140.dll was not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    vcruntime140.dll was not found: How do I compile my code to where it doesn't need to load this dll. I can't run a compiled executable outside of my environment without this dll. Very annoying....
  4. vcruntime140.dll was not found.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    vcruntime140.dll was not found.: Hi! I'm having an issue where this popup won't go away.The exact message saying:It keeps saying that message or instead of "MSVCP140.dll was not found" it would be "vcruntime140.dll was not found"Now, I have been looking for solutions online but it seems that nothing has...
  5. vcruntime140.dll was not found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vcruntime140.dll was not found.: Hi! I'm having an issue where this popup won't go away.The exact message saying:It keeps saying that message or instead of "MSVCP140.dll was not found" it would be "vcruntime140.dll was not found"Now, I have been looking for solutions online but it seems that nothing has...
  6. vcruntime140.dll was not found.

7. MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found: I am trying to download Origin for my daughter to play sims. we bought a second hand computer for her basically to just play sims. We are getting to errors MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found. We have tried the steps on the other discussion threads,...
  8. vcruntime140.dll not found

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    vcruntime140.dll not found: So I have tried everything I could think of. I tried running the command "regsvr32 C:\Windows\System32\vcruntime140.dll" and then it tells me "The module "regsvr32 C:\Windows\System32\vcruntime140.dll" was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make...
  9. VCRuntime140.dll and MSVCP140.dll not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VCRuntime140.dll and MSVCP140.dll not found: I am trying to install Origin but whenever I try, promps saying "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll/VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. I have uninstalled Microsoft Visual C++ and reinstalled the 2015 version...
  10. VCRUNTIME140.dll not found

VCRUNTIME140.dll not found: Salve, ho questo problema da quando avevo Windows 8.1 Professional, e aggiornare a Windows 10 non ha risolto niente. Nessun fix mi è stato di aiuto. Provando ad eseguire OTVDM dà questo errore, invece eseguendo Paladins da Steam ho sempre questo errore con un altro che dice...