Windows 10: VCRUNTIME140_1.dll Reported Missing Although VCRuntime 2015-2019 deinstalled and VCRuntime...

Discus and support VCRUNTIME140_1.dll Reported Missing Although VCRuntime 2015-2019 deinstalled and VCRuntime... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear All, we are maintaining the localized release of a major program >500 DLLs and create add-in applications to expand its functionalityas DLLs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MathiasCLandgraf, Apr 23, 2020.

1. VCRUNTIME140_1.dll Reported Missing Although VCRuntime 2015-2019 deinstalled and VCRuntime...

Dear All,

we are maintaining the localized release of a major program >500 DLLs and create add-in applications to expand its functionalityas DLLs.

The main application installs VCRuntimes 2005 x86, 2010 x64, 2012 x64 and 2015 x64.

We install for certain reasons the new VCRuntime 2015-2019 x64 and the applications works perfectly.

We now manually roll back the installation to the original state by de-installing VCRuntime 2015-2019 x64 and re-install the original VCRuntime 2015 x64.

The application does no longer start and keeps asking for VCRuntime140_1.dll.

Apparently, Microsoft installation/de-installation is responsible for this error.

Any known Workaround or Solution?

We greatly would appreciate your help.

Thank you and stay healthy.

Mathias

:)

MathiasCLandgraf, Apr 23, 2020
  2. BenjBB Win User

how to reinstall vcruntime 140.dll

how to reinstall vcruntime 140.dll, do I have to pay for it?

BenjBB, Apr 23, 2020
  3. how to reinstall vcruntime 140.dll

how do I reinstall vcruntime 140.211ismissing

barbferguson1, Apr 23, 2020
  4. VCRUNTIME140_1.dll Reported Missing Although VCRuntime 2015-2019 deinstalled and VCRuntime...

VCRUNTIME140_1.dll Missing: where to get?

When trying to open app Creation Kit (for Bethesda's Skyrim SE computer game) ​I get error: "VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." Reinstalled app 3 times--but
    VCRUNTIME140_1.dll is still not on my Win10 machine, as per searches with FileExplorer.

Went to Microsoft.com to download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (which apparently contains VCRUNTIME140_1.dll as default); but MS blocked download, as I already have the newer 2017 version of program (which is
    needed for Fallout 4 and FO4 CK, as well as other new games).

So I tried installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable, thinking it would provide
    VCRUNTIME140_1.dll---but it does not.

How do I get VCRUNTIME140_1.dll? Using Google, there are internet ads from no less than FIVE 3rd party providers on the web offering to "help" with free downloads of this specific .dll--so it seems I'm not the only
    app user experiencing this problem. Google it, or use Edge, and see for yourself.

But I'd prefer to get this file from Microsoft if at all possible, unless there is a specific 3rd party provider you can recommend. Can you help me?

Just got same error "VCRUNTIME1040_1.dll not found" when trying to open app Mod Organizer 2, a popular app for modding Bethesda games.

NubbyShober, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

VCRUNTIME140_1.dll Reported Missing Although VCRuntime 2015-2019 deinstalled and VCRuntime...

1. VCRUNTIME140_1.dll Reported Missing Although VCRuntime 2015-2019 deinstalled and VCRuntime... - Similar Threads - VCRUNTIME140_1 dll Reported

2. Errors for VCRUNTIME and MSVCP dll's not found, but vcruntime exists??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Errors for VCRUNTIME and MSVCP dll's not found, but vcruntime exists??: Disclaimer: I don't know anything about computers, but I can find my way around if given specific instructions. I am an avid videogame player, and I wish to get the problem fixed as soon as possible. Whenever I start up my laptopWindows 11 Home, 64-bit operating system, x64...
  3. Errors for VCRUNTIME and MSVCP dll's not found, but vcruntime exists??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Errors for VCRUNTIME and MSVCP dll's not found, but vcruntime exists??: Disclaimer: I don't know anything about computers, but I can find my way around if given specific instructions. I am an avid videogame player, and I wish to get the problem fixed as soon as possible. Whenever I start up my laptopWindows 11 Home, 64-bit operating system, x64...
  4. Missing files in directx9c and VCRuntime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing files in directx9c and VCRuntime: So i was making a custom windows 10 for my PC and an error poped up it say's missing file Directx9c.tpk and directx9c_x64 x86.reg and in VCruntime.it was all in a zip file into making a folderCan anyone Hepl with this error?...
  5. Missing files in directx9c and VCRuntime

Missing files in directx9c and VCRuntime: So i was making a custom windows 10 for my PC and an error poped up it say's missing file Directx9c.tpk and directx9c_x64 x86.reg and in VCruntime.it was all in a zip file into making a folderCan anyone Hepl with this error?...
  6. VCruntime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VCruntime: What is VCRuntime140.dll, why is it missing from my pc ? Should it be reinstalled, if so, how ? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcruntime/34f4a63e-ae9e-4a8f-a255-0f02ecd04c3b
  7. VCruntime

VCruntime: What is VCRuntime140.dll, why is it missing from my pc ? Should it be reinstalled, if so, how ? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcruntime/34f4a63e-ae9e-4a8f-a255-0f02ecd04c3b
  8. error VCRuntime 140_1.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error VCRuntime 140_1.dll: I keep getting this error message for Bull Guard all the time and now this same error is showing up for other programs. How can I correct this error? Is the error part of Windows 10 or just the programs where it show up? Help...
  9. VCRUNTIME and DIIUnregisterServer missing?

VCRUNTIME and DIIUnregisterServer missing?: I've been having problems with not being able to open certain applications, to which Windows says MSVCP140.dll was not found and VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. I have been trying to re-register the VCRUNTIME file, but the error message pops up saying 'the module...
  10. vcruntime

vcruntime: Okay so when I started up my computer and tried to launch say Squad. an Error would I appear saying vcruntime.dll not found, I usually know what do to do I repaired or uninstalled and reinstalled the Microsoft visual, It worked for the first time but now it's not working if I...