Windows 10: Vds error pops up while gaming

Discus and support Vds error pops up while gaming in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i own alienware 17 r3 gtx980m now i am facing a vds error problem everytime i play a game especially dota 2 it pops up and desktop window opens with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by abhishekK P, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Vds error pops up while gaming

i own alienware 17 r3 gtx980m now i am facing a vds error problem everytime i play a game especially dota 2 it pops up and desktop window opens with the error message then i have to close the game and restate it this happens every boot

and there is a significant frame drops while gaming from 100 to 25fps some times and then it goes up again 100fps this process continues

Vds error pops up while gaming 33024dc7-41a4-4222-a189-c26594c6e4cc?upload=true.jpg

:)

abhishekK P, Mar 29, 2019

2. Can't connect to vds service due to faulting module

Hi,

Let us know did you receive any error message?

Ifsutil.dll can be easily infected by virus. Virus and spyware can reset DLL files to download and install malware on the affected machines.

I would suggest you to run Windows Defender and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/schedule-a-scan-in-windows-defender

Note: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

If the issue still persists I would suggest that you check the services VDS and ensure that it is functioning. To do so follow the steps below:

• Tap Windows button+R, in the dialog box type services.msc

• Locate Virtual Disk, right click on it and select Properties.

• Here ensure that Startup Type is set to Automatic and Service Status as Start.

• Then click on the Log on tab and check Allow service to interact with desktop box.

• Then click on OK.
    Hope this information helps let us know if you have any more queries on windows we are glad to help you.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    MSI Intros the B350M/A320M Pro-VD Motherboards

Virtual Dystopia? Vlad Dracul? Vinnie D? Thanks to american pop culture I know it's probably venerial decease, but it'd be impossible to name anything if your names is not allowed to sound silly in any language.

Frick, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Vds error pops up while gaming

0xc000007b error of games

Hi Giuliano,

The error that you received usually appear when you're trying to run a 32-bit application or program on a 64-bit operating system. This may also appear when you're not running the application as administrator or there could be other software with virus infection
    or corrupted files that are causing this issue.

For us to isolate and address this problem, we would like to know the following:

• Were you able to open those games before?
    • If yes, were there any changes made or updates installed before you start receiving this error?
    • What were the changes made or updates installed?

Noting the troubleshooting steps that you've already tried, we suggest uninstalling and reinstalling one of the games in which the error appears and see if you still encounter the same error after the reinstallation.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Vds error pops up while gaming

1. Vds error pops up while gaming - Similar Threads - Vds error pops

2. Pop up when in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop up when in game: I have tried and searched but have been unable to find a fix to this problem. When my child who is connected to Microsoft family safety is in their game, it will kick them out starting when they have 30 minutes remaining. Please advise as to how to turn this notification/pop...
  3. Pop up when in game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop up when in game: I have tried and searched but have been unable to find a fix to this problem. When my child who is connected to Microsoft family safety is in their game, it will kick them out starting when they have 30 minutes remaining. Please advise as to how to turn this notification/pop...
  4. Pop up on games launchers

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pop up on games launchers: Whenever I open the Rockstar Games Launcher and another game launcher but i can't remember which , there is a windows pop up saying "You'll need an app to open this about link". Does anyone know how to fix this issue?...
  5. A error is popping up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A error is popping up: Every time i start my computer, this pops up. [ATTACH]I tried Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers Microsoft.Windows.Cortana Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} but it didnt work....
  6. Pop up error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop up error.: I have been getting this error C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\SplitmediaLabs\Player.me\Game Source\XSplitGameSource64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains a certain error. Try Installing the program again using the original installation media or contact...
  7. Taskbar pops up while playing a game in fullscreen mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Taskbar pops up while playing a game in fullscreen mode: Tried using MS Store apps but have repeatedly ran into this issue which severely destroys any semblance of enjoyment; When using a Windows Store UWP Game, if my mouse hits the taskbar area, the taskbar pops up and locks my inputs (as it thinks I want to click on my taskbar,...
  8. Taskbar automatically pops up while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar automatically pops up while playing games: Bought GEars 4 started to play. Everything suits, but the game often turns out that the top / bottom panel crawls out, which leads to inconvenience, as well as a spontaneous pause in the game every 30 seconds … It is clear that the work of WIN10 applications works this way,...
  9. Pop up error message while playing a particular game on facebook

Pop up error message while playing a particular game on facebook: Every time I play a particular game on facebook a "screeching" error message pops up saying that all my files will be deleted if I don't update Windows software. Is anyone else getting this message and how did you fix the problem?...
  10. Error Pop up

Error Pop up: hi, I am getting an error pop up when I switch on my laptop, as "another Instance is running " and it says "object reference not set to an instance of an object " . any idea ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-pop-up/8962d85b-cef4-4131-a353-f524c70b53a8