Windows 10: Vedio conference call set up

Discus and support Vedio conference call set up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I Activate my Logitech Webcam C500 to see if it is working for vedio calls. I do not know anyone. This is my first time to set up an Vedio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MelvinHolden, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Vedio conference call set up

How can I Activate my Logitech Webcam C500 to see if it is working for vedio calls. I do not know anyone. This is my first time to set up an Vedio conference call.

:)

MelvinHolden, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Conference calling!!

You need to call your network provider and get this enabled on your account as the first step (your network provider must support this before it'll work on your phone).

Once enabled, you make a call as normal - with the caller on the phone, goto the menu and select the option to make a new call. With the new call made, press the left soft key (the left one under the screen) and an option should appear on the list which says
    "enable conference" or something similar.

TheChosenOne22, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Vedio conference call set up

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Vedio conference call set up

1. Vedio conference call set up - Similar Threads - Vedio conference call

2. Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.: Hi,I have a problem with Windows 10 and my Bluetooth headsets. All works very well for few conference calls, then does not work on next one, I get error:” Your microphone isn’t working, switch to different device or reconnect this one”. I also do not hear anything.It always...
  3. Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.: Hi,I have a problem with Windows 10 and my Bluetooth headsets. All works very well for few conference calls, then does not work on next one, I get error:” Your microphone isn’t working, switch to different device or reconnect this one”. I also do not hear anything.It always...
  4. Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is my laptop greenscreening when I go on a conference call?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my laptop greenscreening when I go on a conference call?: My windows laptop green screens when I am on any form of video conference - the laptop seems to still be running, however I need to force shut down and reboot to restarts again - any ideas on what could be causing this and how I can resolve? This seems to happen more when I...
  6. Why is my laptop greenscreening when I go on a conference call?

Why is my laptop greenscreening when I go on a conference call?: My windows laptop green screens when I am on any form of video conference - the laptop seems to still be running, however I need to force shut down and reboot to restarts again - any ideas on what could be causing this and how I can resolve? This seems to happen more when I...
  7. no sound after vedio recording

no sound after vedio recording: after recording a vedio no sound is audiable although volume is on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-after-vedio-recording/9085209a-eaf0-4787-afd9-31996a7c818f
  8. Flickering and BSODs during Skype conference calls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flickering and BSODs during Skype conference calls: When I am in Skype conference calls with more than perhaps 5 video streams on my Lenovo Yoga 710 14IKB, my screen flickers frequently, and sometimes I have BSODs, with the message VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. I am on Windows 10 version 1909. V2 log:...
  9. Computer randomly mutes the speaker and microphone during conference calls

Computer randomly mutes the speaker and microphone during conference calls: Hi! I work remotely and I have noticed an issue with my computer that is getting incredibly frustrating. During a videocall my computer will randomly mute the speakers and the microphone. I'm not sure what triggers this, but it happens spontaneously, and sometimes as often...
  10. Any way to directly call up a settings panel?

Any way to directly call up a settings panel?: Under Win7, I can make a call from a program using a parameter string like: "shell:::{C555438B-3C23-4769-A71F-B6D3D9B6053A}" to bring up display settings. The same call does not work under Win10. Is there an equivalent "direct" call? Microsoft offers some explanation...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How do I video conference using windows 10