Windows 10: vega 11

Discus and support vega 11 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Buenas queria consultar porque mi video integrado vega 11 del procesador ryzen 5 3400g no estaria funcionando. Codigo error 12 me dice que no hay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by facu..., May 11, 2020.

1. facu... Win User

vega 11

Buenas queria consultar porque mi video integrado vega 11 del procesador ryzen 5 3400g no estaria funcionando. Codigo error 12 me dice que no hay recursos suficientes. me podrian ayudar?

:)

facu..., May 11, 2020

2. "Windows Sound Mapper is missing" error message on Windows 10 on using Sony Vegas.

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for replying with the status of the issue. We apologize for the delay in response.

Please reply to the following questions before assisting further:

• On performing what action using Sony Vegas do you get the error message?
    • Did you check if you are getting similar error message using other similar application?

I suggest you to check if similar error message is shown on the desktop on using similar application as Sony Vegas. If the issue does not persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Sony Vegas application on the system and check if the issue
    is resolved.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 11, 2020
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, May 11, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

vega 11

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 11, 2020
Thema:

vega 11

1. vega 11 - Similar Threads - vega

2. Computer crashes while rendering with Vegas Pro 19.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes while rendering with Vegas Pro 19.0: My computer never crashes, only while rendering videos for long times using Vegas Pro 19.0 40mins+, it never crashed with less than 40min, an editing software. Everything freezes for 20secs, and then the computer shuts off and restarts.What leaves me intrigued is that temps...
  3. Computer crashes while rendering with Vegas Pro 19.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes while rendering with Vegas Pro 19.0: My computer never crashes, only while rendering videos for long times using Vegas Pro 19.0 40mins+, it never crashed with less than 40min, an editing software. Everything freezes for 20secs, and then the computer shuts off and restarts.What leaves me intrigued is that temps...
  4. In Klondike, is it possible to show cumulative Vegas scoring and also individual hand...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Klondike, is it possible to show cumulative Vegas scoring and also individual hand...: I would like to be able to quickly see how I am doing in the current hand when playing Klondike, as well as being able to see my long history. Can there be two point counters running at the same time?...
  5. In Klondike, is it possible to show cumulative Vegas scoring and also individual hand...

In Klondike, is it possible to show cumulative Vegas scoring and also individual hand...: I would like to be able to quickly see how I am doing in the current hand when playing Klondike, as well as being able to see my long history. Can there be two point counters running at the same time?...
  6. Error Code 1 Modded minecraft, Plz help AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics

Error Code 1 Modded minecraft, Plz help AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ffe1dc059f0, pid=7748, tid=8252 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit...
  7. Error Code 1 Modded minecraft, Plz help AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 1 Modded minecraft, Plz help AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ffe1dc059f0, pid=7748, tid=8252 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit...
  8. I keep trying to download vegas 12 then i have this stupid issue

I keep trying to download vegas 12 then i have this stupid issue: ' I tried to download Vegas pro 12 then in the middle of the installation it just resets, or I get the "couldn't download network issue" and causing the download to restart I tried restarting my computer then resetting the settings. and it didn't work... How to fix this? the...
  9. I keep trying to download vegas 12 then i have this stupid issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep trying to download vegas 12 then i have this stupid issue: ' I tried to download Vegas pro 12 then in the middle of the installation it just resets, or I get the "couldn't download network issue" and causing the download to restart I tried restarting my computer then resetting the settings. and it didn't work... How to fix this? the...
  10. Why does Windows 11 keep changing AMD Vega 8 drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 11 keep changing AMD Vega 8 drivers?: Ever since I updated to Windows 11 I've been having issues with my AMD chipset. The problem appears after every other system update. The first symptoms usually are limited to a black screen and/or a system crash. Then my Vega 8 is visible as offline and can't be turned back...