Windows 10: Vega 64 or RX5700XT

Discus and support Vega 64 or RX5700XT in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; VEGA 64 or RX5700XT Specs Vega64 = 4,096 Streams / Base Clock: 1276 MHz / Boost Clock: 1560 MHz Or RX 5700 XT = 2,560 Streams / Base Clock: 1650MHz /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by RoadBlaster, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Vega 64 or RX5700XT

VEGA 64 or RX5700XT

Specs
    Vega64 = 4,096 Streams / Base Clock: 1276 MHz / Boost Clock: 1560 MHz
    Or
    RX 5700 XT = 2,560 Streams / Base Clock: 1650MHz / Boost Clock: 1905 MHz

I know that the 5700XT has faster clocks & yeah 5 to 8 fps more than the Vega 64 but the Vega 64 has 4,096 streams & the 5700 only has 2,560 Streams, so which card will give higher settings as the 5700XT is about 9% faster but its the stream difference that I wonder about & Vegas HBM memory is faster than the 5700XT ?

I was thinking the Vega will give higher settings than the 5700XT ?

Your thoughts & comments will be appreciated

Thanks

RB

:)

RoadBlaster, Jun 14, 2020
  2. medi01 Win User

AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Review Sample Unboxed

Soo, one day earlier than allowed, I guess?

medi01, Jun 14, 2020
  3. AMD Radeon Vega 64 Wattman

I have an AMD Radeon Vega 64 graphics card. I can game on it for 30-120 minutes before Wattman crashes. I have tried installing just the driver, not going to the Wattman page, clean installs, reboots, reinstall of Windows 10 64-bit Pro, and safe mode. Without Wattman installed, I wouldn't get any message. With it installed, I would at least get the message saying that Wattman crashed and returned to default settings. Both ways I would still get a blank screen. Before I would get a grey screen. With the latest driver update, it's a light olive green.

Build:

• Asus ROG Zenith Extreme
    • AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX
    • G.Skill 128Gb 3200MHz DDR4 RAM
    • AMD Radeon Vega 64
    • Samsung 970 EVO M.2 2TB
    • Everything is water cooled with temps below 50C

Does anyone have any idea what to do about this?

Tytus Strube, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Vega 64 or RX5700XT

Sony Vegas Pro 12 64 bit shown as incompatible when upgrading to Windows 10 from 7

Hi Richard,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is compatibility issue with the program.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Sony Vegas Pro 12 from the link below. Check if it helps.

Step 1: First I recommend you download Vegas Pro 12 software from the website.

VEGAS Pro 17 - Customisable workflow for professional video editing

Step 2: Then I suggest you to uninstall the Vegas Pro from the computer.

Step 3: I recommend you to reinstall the software in compatibility mode.

1. Right-click on the program or software setup file and click on ‘Properties’'.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select
    Windows 7, 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Please get back to us with an update on opening Sony Vegas Pro software, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Vega 64 or RX5700XT

1. Vega 64 or RX5700XT - Similar Threads - Vega RX5700XT

2. Computer crashes while rendering with Vegas Pro 19.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes while rendering with Vegas Pro 19.0: My computer never crashes, only while rendering videos for long times using Vegas Pro 19.0 40mins+, it never crashed with less than 40min, an editing software. Everything freezes for 20secs, and then the computer shuts off and restarts.What leaves me intrigued is that temps...
  3. Computer crashes while rendering with Vegas Pro 19.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes while rendering with Vegas Pro 19.0: My computer never crashes, only while rendering videos for long times using Vegas Pro 19.0 40mins+, it never crashed with less than 40min, an editing software. Everything freezes for 20secs, and then the computer shuts off and restarts.What leaves me intrigued is that temps...
  4. In Klondike, is it possible to show cumulative Vegas scoring and also individual hand...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Klondike, is it possible to show cumulative Vegas scoring and also individual hand...: I would like to be able to quickly see how I am doing in the current hand when playing Klondike, as well as being able to see my long history. Can there be two point counters running at the same time?...
  5. In Klondike, is it possible to show cumulative Vegas scoring and also individual hand...

In Klondike, is it possible to show cumulative Vegas scoring and also individual hand...: I would like to be able to quickly see how I am doing in the current hand when playing Klondike, as well as being able to see my long history. Can there be two point counters running at the same time?...
  6. Error Code 1 Modded minecraft, Plz help AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics

Error Code 1 Modded minecraft, Plz help AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ffe1dc059f0, pid=7748, tid=8252 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit...
  7. Error Code 1 Modded minecraft, Plz help AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 1 Modded minecraft, Plz help AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ffe1dc059f0, pid=7748, tid=8252 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit...
  8. I keep trying to download vegas 12 then i have this stupid issue

I keep trying to download vegas 12 then i have this stupid issue: ' I tried to download Vegas pro 12 then in the middle of the installation it just resets, or I get the "couldn't download network issue" and causing the download to restart I tried restarting my computer then resetting the settings. and it didn't work... How to fix this? the...
  9. I keep trying to download vegas 12 then i have this stupid issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep trying to download vegas 12 then i have this stupid issue: ' I tried to download Vegas pro 12 then in the middle of the installation it just resets, or I get the "couldn't download network issue" and causing the download to restart I tried restarting my computer then resetting the settings. and it didn't work... How to fix this? the...
  10. Why does Windows 11 keep changing AMD Vega 8 drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 11 keep changing AMD Vega 8 drivers?: Ever since I updated to Windows 11 I've been having issues with my AMD chipset. The problem appears after every other system update. The first symptoms usually are limited to a black screen and/or a system crash. Then my Vega 8 is visible as offline and can't be turned back...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vega 56 sony vegas