Windows 10: Vegas Downtown update

Discus and support Vegas Downtown update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do I get vegas downtown update on my game screen. Click on it and it goes to Microsoft! WHY //... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CarolPelletier1, Sep 7, 2018.

1. CarolPelletier1 Win User

Vegas Downtown update

how do I get vegas downtown update on my game screen. Click on it and it goes to Microsoft! WHY //

:)

CarolPelletier1, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Likhitha V Win User

"Windows Sound Mapper is missing" error message on Windows 10 on using Sony Vegas.

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for replying with the status of the issue. We apologize for the delay in response.

Please reply to the following questions before assisting further:

• On performing what action using Sony Vegas do you get the error message?
    • Did you check if you are getting similar error message using other similar application?

I suggest you to check if similar error message is shown on the desktop on using similar application as Sony Vegas. If the issue does not persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Sony Vegas application on the system and check if the issue
    is resolved.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Nyima Yonten Win User
    Sony Vegas Pro 12 64 bit shown as incompatible when upgrading to Windows 10 from 7

Hi Richard,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is compatibility issue with the program.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Sony Vegas Pro 12 from the link below. Check if it helps.

Step 1: First I recommend you download Vegas Pro 12 software from the website.

VEGAS Pro – Customisable workflow for professional video editing

Step 2: Then I suggest you to uninstall the Vegas Pro from the computer.

Step 3: I recommend you to reinstall the software in compatibility mode.

1. Right-click on the program or software setup file and click on ‘Properties’'.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select
    Windows 7, 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Please get back to us with an update on opening Sony Vegas Pro software, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 7, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

Vegas Downtown update

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Vegas Downtown update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Vegas Downtown update

1. Vegas Downtown update - Similar Threads - Vegas Downtown update

2. hdmi to vega

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hdmi to vega: hdmi to vega when connect the lap detect only one screen so Ican,t activate the presenter view option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hdmi-to-vega/62a240bd-067b-456d-be0c-8a834e5fb77e
  3. BSOD while using Vega 11 Graphics ( New build )

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while using Vega 11 Graphics ( New build ): Hello. I've been having this problem with my new build since I put it together. Whenever I install Radeon Drivers for Vega 11 iGPU, my system will crash. I always will get a BSOD while using the iGPU Currently, I have disabled Vega 11 from the device manager and am able...
  4. BSOD report due to Sony Vegas and inactive partition

BSOD report due to Sony Vegas and inactive partition: Here is my report and the continuation of this thread 97347
  5. BSOD while using Sony Vegas 12 Unexpected_Store_Exception

BSOD while using Sony Vegas 12 Unexpected_Store_Exception: So I got a BSOD when using SV 12 and it was somthing along the lines of Unexpected_Store_Exception the required files are attached below... And if its a driver issue I dobut I will be able to fix it as my Laptop is over 5 Year old *Sad I am at work pretty much all day so...
  6. Sony Vegas Pro 12 Crashing on Launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony Vegas Pro 12 Crashing on Launch: On my PC (running build 10049), when I try to open Sony Vegas Pro 12 it closes when it gets to "Creating Windows". It was working fine a few days ago and I haven't installed any updates. It also works fine on my SP3 running the same build. 5552
  7. Gears Pro Circuit Las Vegas Open April 6-8

in Windows 10 News
    Gears Pro Circuit Las Vegas Open April 6-8: B69TBc1cwpQ On April 6-8 Gears Esports will make its triumphant return to Sin City for the Gears Pro Circuit Las Vegas Open presented by Caesars Entertainment, in association with Ultimate Gaming Championship (UGC). More than 60 of the top Gears Esports teams from around...
  8. Introducing AMD Radeon RX Vega family of GPUs

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing AMD Radeon RX Vega family of GPUs: The world’s most anticipated gaming card, Radeon™ RX Vega, headlines new Radeon™ Packs, delivering everything you need for the best PC gaming experiences uxVzDQtHzqo AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today formally launched the Radeon™ RX Vega family of GPUs, engineered to be the...
  9. AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition Now Available: WcfgdXpKUxo Radeon Vega Frontier Edition fuels pioneers with the power to pursue new frontiers in AI, advanced game design and photorealistic visualization ​SUNNYVALE, Calif. 6/27/2017 AMD (NYSE: AMD) today unleashed the first product based on its highly anticipated...
  10. Gears Pro Circuit Las Vegas Open with $300,000 Prize Pool

in Windows 10 News
    Gears Pro Circuit Las Vegas Open with $300,000 Prize Pool: ZM5T99OrhzI It’s all on the line this weekend as Gears Esports makes its way to the City of Sin for the Gears Pro Circuit Las Vegas Open! Presented by Caesars Entertainment, in association with world-class tournament operator Major League Gaming (MLG), the sold-out...