Windows 10: VEGAS Movie Studio 15 FX Stabilaze does Not work

Discus and support VEGAS Movie Studio 15 FX Stabilaze does Not work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought MAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio 15 Platinum soft. FX Stabilaze does Not work. “Apply” button is frozen. I have exactly the same problem on SONY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Qwertyn, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Qwertyn Win User

VEGAS Movie Studio 15 FX Stabilaze does Not work

I just bought MAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio 15 Platinum soft.
    FX Stabilaze does Not work. “Apply” button is frozen.
    I have exactly the same problem on SONY Movie Studio Platinum 13.
    What to do?

Windows 10

Qwertyn, Oct 18, 2018

2. Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 10 Installation Problem

So simply put I'm having issues installing Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 10 on Windows 10. I know its an old software but as I'm not making much money its the only video editing software I can use at this very moment. However
    the issue I am getting is "TEMP dir not Writable". So therefore the installation cancels and I can't install. I have cleaned the temp folder and everything and the program still will not install.

EricFrendo-Cumbo, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Movie Studio can't start at Windows 10

I've got a problem. Movie Studio 14 can't start on Win 10

Details of problem report below, I don't know what's going on, ealier it works, could you help me?

Extra Information

File: C:\Users\Tomasz\AppData\Local\Movie Studio Platinum\14.0\dx_video_grovel_x64.log

File: C:\Users\Tomasz\AppData\Local\Movie Studio Platinum\14.0\svfx_video_grovel_x64.log

File: C:\Users\Tomasz\AppData\Local\Movie Studio Platinum\14.0\ocio_x64.log

File: C:\Users\Tomasz\AppData\Local\Movie Studio Platinum\14.0\dx_grovel_x64.log

File: C:\Users\Tomasz\AppData\Local\Movie Studio Platinum\14.0\gpu_video_x64.log

Problem Description

Application Name: Movie Studio Platinum

Application Version: Version 14.0 (Build 148)

Problem: Unmanaged Exception (0xc0000005)

Fault Module: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

Fault Address: 0x00007FFA6E80BE4B

Fault Offset: 0x000000000004BE4B

Fault Process Details

Process Path: C:\Program Files\VEGAS\Movie Studio Platinum 14.0\MovieStudioPlatinum140.exe

Process Version: Version 14.0 (Build 148)

Process Description: Movie Studio Platinum

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage

TomaszBaron, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Phan---01 Win User

Fx studio

Sorry if i had posted at the wrong section.

Anyway , Fx studio was one of the promotional videos together with the Nokia n8 obviously to promote the phone itself. But after a year of waiting , still no news about it.

Kindly at least give us an update regarding the situation about the development and not give us false hope and keep us waiting , waiting and waiting.

Thanks.

Phan---01, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

1. VEGAS Movie Studio 15 FX Stabilaze does Not work - Similar Threads - VEGAS Movie Studio

2. The interface does not load and does not work Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The interface does not load and does not work Visual Studio: Good day or night, the other day I installed the latest version of Visual Studio 2022, but I encountered the problem that the IDE interface does not load and the program itself does not want to work. So I installed the 2019 version which was fine but same problem....
  3. The interface does not load and does not work Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The interface does not load and does not work Visual Studio: Good day or night, the other day I installed the latest version of Visual Studio 2022, but I encountered the problem that the IDE interface does not load and the program itself does not want to work. So I installed the 2019 version which was fine but same problem....
  4. The interface does not load and does not work Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The Movies Lionhead Studios not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Movies Lionhead Studios not working properly: Hi, whenever I try to start The Movies, the app opens for a second, then minimizes. This is not the same as the app not opening at all, this is a different problem....
  6. The Movies Lionhead Studios not working properly

The Movies Lionhead Studios not working properly: Hi, whenever I try to start The Movies, the app opens for a second, then minimizes. This is not the same as the app not opening at all, this is a different problem....
  7. movie maker does it work in 2004

movie maker does it work in 2004: Good Day All just checking if anyone has experienced any issues with windows movie maker inversion 2004 all info greatly appreciated DME 163761
  8. Vegas Movie crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Vegas Movie crashing: Bought a brand new PC about 8 months ago, never had a problem with Vegas movie studio 15.. After an update of windows 10 it wont even work now??? And a few of my Apps keep crashing.. What do I do?...
  9. Pinnacle Studio 15 and Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pinnacle Studio 15 and Win10: I have Pinnacle Studio 15 and have been using it on Win 7. When I changed computers to a Win 10 version, I have not been able to use Pinnacle Studio 15. It loads and starts but I'm unable to use its features. Is there a patch available for this programme to be used with Win...
  10. Soundblaster Fx not working is there a fix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Soundblaster Fx not working is there a fix: Sound blaster fx will not work there site now says a driver will be ready in Aug is there a work around this to get it to work? thank you. 7936