Windows 10: Vegas uninstall problem

Discus and support Vegas uninstall problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey subreddit, i had Sony VEGAS Pro 17.0 and i uninstalled it with IObit Uninsaller with all files but when i wanted to launch setup it says this. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LukAAsekxd, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Vegas uninstall problem

Hey subreddit, i had Sony VEGAS Pro 17.0 and i uninstalled it with IObit Uninsaller with all files but when i wanted to launch setup it says this. I even tried uninstalling every vegas folder from regedit but it still pops up this error. Any suggestions ?

submitted by /u/LukAAsekxd
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LukAAsekxd, Feb 12, 2021

2. "Windows Sound Mapper is missing" error message on Windows 10 on using Sony Vegas.

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for replying with the status of the issue. We apologize for the delay in response.

Please reply to the following questions before assisting further:

• On performing what action using Sony Vegas do you get the error message?
    • Did you check if you are getting similar error message using other similar application?

I suggest you to check if similar error message is shown on the desktop on using similar application as Sony Vegas. If the issue does not persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Sony Vegas application on the system and check if the issue
    is resolved.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 12, 2021
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Vegas uninstall problem :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 12, 2021
  4. Vegas uninstall problem

Sony Vegas Pro 12 64 bit shown as incompatible when upgrading to Windows 10 from 7

Hi Richard,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is compatibility issue with the program.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Sony Vegas Pro 12 from the link below. Check if it helps.

Step 1: First I recommend you download Vegas Pro 12 software from the website.

VEGAS Pro 18 - Customisable Workflow for Professional Video Editing

Step 2: Then I suggest you to uninstall the Vegas Pro from the computer.

Step 3: I recommend you to reinstall the software in compatibility mode.

1. Right-click on the program or software setup file and click on ‘Properties’'.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select
    Windows 7, 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Please get back to us with an update on opening Sony Vegas Pro software, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

Vegas uninstall problem

1. Vegas uninstall problem - Similar Threads - Vegas uninstall problem

2. Uninstalling problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling problem.: Hello Microsoft, sorry to bother you. My computer was running out of space, and I noticed that Minecraft Education is taking up a lot of space, I tried uninstalling it and pressed the uninstall button. When I press uninstall, it takes me to user account control, and want to...
  3. Vega 64 or RX5700XT

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Vega 64 or RX5700XT: VEGA 64 or RX5700XT Specs Vega64 = 4,096 Streams / Base Clock: 1276 MHz / Boost Clock: 1560 MHz Or RX 5700 XT = 2,560 Streams / Base Clock: 1650MHz / Boost Clock: 1905 MHz I know that the 5700XT has faster clocks & yeah 5 to 8 fps more than the Vega 64 but the Vega 64 has...
  4. vega 11

in Windows 10 Customization
    vega 11: Buenas queria consultar porque mi video integrado vega 11 del procesador ryzen 5 3400g no estaria funcionando. Codigo error 12 me dice que no hay recursos suficientes. me podrian ayudar?...
  5. DLL SONY VEGAS

in Windows 10 Customization
    DLL SONY VEGAS: I have a DLL error, I downloaded and put the DLL that the program sony vegas says is missing and still the error remains, I have already canceled and installed the program and continue =/...
  6. Vegas Movie crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Vegas Movie crashing: Bought a brand new PC about 8 months ago, never had a problem with Vegas movie studio 15.. After an update of windows 10 it wont even work now??? And a few of my Apps keep crashing.. What do I do?...
  7. uninstall problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstall problem: I can not update windows 10 due to error 1900209 I need to uninstall avira anti virus I uninstalled the app but there must be more. Can't find it Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-problem/9539ac44-0a41-440b-bf97-b8ba03bb8987
  8. Vegas Downtown update

Vegas Downtown update: how do I get vegas downtown update on my game screen. Click on it and it goes to Microsoft! WHY // https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/vegas-downtown-update/458f082c-e23b-4673-aff9-cac3feab948c
  9. hdmi to vega

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hdmi to vega: hdmi to vega when connect the lap detect only one screen so Ican,t activate the presenter view option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hdmi-to-vega/62a240bd-067b-456d-be0c-8a834e5fb77e
  10. uninstall problems

uninstall problems: Recently installed plumbytes antivirus malware 2016 and system will not allow me to uninstall. Any help would be appreciated. 42017