Windows 10: Ventoy iso bootloader EASY installs from usb for any iso os file

Discus and support Ventoy iso bootloader EASY installs from usb for any iso os file in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Releases . ventoy/Ventoy . GitHub Ventoy All you do is run ventoy to install it to the usb drive as a bootloader. Then copy as many ISO install files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sdowney717, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Ventoy iso bootloader EASY installs from usb for any iso os file

Releases . ventoy/Ventoy . GitHub

Ventoy

All you do is run ventoy to install it to the usb drive as a bootloader.
    Then copy as many ISO install files as you want on the usb.

ventoy boots and shows a menu of the iso files, pick one and it will boot the iso and install whatever OS you selected.

I did this after struggling to get a 32 bit windows 7 iso to boot from a usb drive on a particular stubborn intel server board..

:)

sdowney717, Dec 30, 2020

2. Bootable USB with ISO - What am I missing?

you can use pendrive with win too. in step 1 you have to select "custom iso"(or "other" cant remember how exactly it was dubed) and point win .iso file. i've used it for my install usb stick and it works fine.

ne6togadno, Dec 30, 2020
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

4. Ventoy iso bootloader EASY installs from usb for any iso os file

Bootable USB with ISO - What am I missing?

Tried the first program, but it fails .. not sure yet why but troubleshooting that ...

The pendrive seems to be only for linux? although seems very useful i dont think it will help me with this. Keeping it for future linux installs though

hmmm if I already have the iso, do I just throw that in the usb drive?

ok looking into this as well...

copenhagen69, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Ventoy iso bootloader EASY installs from usb for any iso os file

1. Ventoy iso bootloader EASY installs from usb for any iso os file - Similar Threads - Ventoy iso bootloader

2. ISO files in data USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ISO files in data USB: Basically I put a Chinese Windows XP ISO in my USB my USB has no install files for my virtual machines so that it won't fill up my computer space and I'm kinda scared that if I boot my computer it will run Windows XP....
  3. ISO files in data USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ISO files in data USB: Basically I put a Chinese Windows XP ISO in my USB my USB has no install files for my virtual machines so that it won't fill up my computer space and I'm kinda scared that if I boot my computer it will run Windows XP....
  4. Usb windows installation iso

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb windows installation iso: So I installed windows on a usb and plugged it in cuz I was having issues, it didn’t work so I went to bios and changed the boot manager thingy to the usb and it worked . If I take the usb out will windows not work? I clicked the option to download it on my 475gb stuff which...
  5. Usb windows installation iso

Usb windows installation iso: So I installed windows on a usb and plugged it in cuz I was having issues, it didn’t work so I went to bios and changed the boot manager thingy to the usb and it worked . If I take the usb out will windows not work? I clicked the option to download it on my 475gb stuff which...
  6. Usb windows installation iso

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Install ISO backup with different OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install ISO backup with different OS: I use image backup to an ISO file for my desktop computer that has Win10 OS. I want to purchase a new laptop but they only come with Win11 OS but I want to keep using Win10. Can I install the ISO image with Win10 OS onto the new laptop,? Do I need to remove the Win11 OS first...
  8. Install ISO backup with different OS

Install ISO backup with different OS: I use image backup to an ISO file for my desktop computer that has Win10 OS. I want to purchase a new laptop but they only come with Win11 OS but I want to keep using Win10. Can I install the ISO image with Win10 OS onto the new laptop,? Do I need to remove the Win11 OS first...
  9. ISO TO USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ISO TO USB: I want to burn my iso file to usb but i don't have admin rights anyone who knows pls answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iso-to-usb/d9a44a17-88ce-4b7b-a313-ed4689f62ca1
  10. installing windows 10 from a usb iso

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    installing windows 10 from a usb iso: Hi there, I've been trying to reinstall windows 10 on my Lenovo V110-15AST laptop for a month, but unsuccessfully. I watched many videos and used the CMD prompt but dd not succeed. My problem started when I deleted the partition where the windows 10 was installed after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Ventoy nrg