Windows 10: [Ver. 1903] My sleep button's all weird

Discus and support [Ver. 1903] My sleep button's all weird in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlixBalica [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e37z1k/ver_1903_my_sleep_buttons_all_weird/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AlixBalica, Nov 28, 2019.

1. [Ver. 1903] My sleep button's all weird

/u/AlixBalica, Nov 28, 2019

2. sleep button

Hi,

The previous update you installed could be the cause as to why you encounter this issue. We would like to ask for additional information. Please provide the following:

• Which build of Windows 10 are you using? To know about it, hit
      Start, type Winver and then press
      Enter. You could also press Windows Key + R, type
      Winver into the
      Run dialog and press Enter.
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Can you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Furthermore, we suggest that you check the Power & sleep settings
    if sleep option is enabled. Here are the steps:

• Go to Search then key in Power & Sleep.
    • On far right, select Additional power settings.
    • Select Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Check the Change settings that are currently unavailable, then tick
      Sleep and Save Changes.
    • If you already ticked it, then un-tick it and Save Changes.
    • Go back and tick it again, then Save Changes.

Looking forward to the requested information and the results of the recommended troubleshooting steps.

PreciousLeb, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Ver.1903

Hello,

I recommend you to upgrade to V1903 via ISO file.

Refer this step-by-step guide:

[GUIDE] How To Upgrade To Windows 10 Using ISO File

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

[Ver. 1903] My sleep button's all weird

Sleep Button recently disappeared from power button.

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why the Sleep button is not available is that it has been disabled from the settings of your PC. For us to assist you, we recommend that you follow the simple steps listed below to enable the Sleep button:

• Press the Start menu.
    • Type Control Panel, and then press Enter.
    • At the upper right side of your window, change the View by option to
      Large icons.
    • Click on Power Options.
    • Select Choose what the power buttons do link on the left side of the window.
    • Press on Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Scroll down to the Shutdown settings section. Now check the Sleep checkbox and click Save changes button.

After doing these steps kindly check if the Sleep button is now available.

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

[Ver. 1903] My sleep button's all weird

1. [Ver. 1903] My sleep button's all weird - Similar Threads - Ver 1903 sleep

2. Tab button acting weird all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tab button acting weird all of a sudden: All of a sudden my Tab button will not do as it always has, when i press it now it decides to scroll from left to right even when i have nothing open and it will do this on the taskbar. I can't play games properly that use the tab button either, it has never done this. I...
  3. Tab button acting weird all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tab button acting weird all of a sudden: All of a sudden my Tab button will not do as it always has, when i press it now it decides to scroll from left to right even when i have nothing open and it will do this on the taskbar. I can't play games properly that use the tab button either, it has never done this. I...
  4. Windows 10 ver. 1903

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 ver. 1903: Is there a way I can update to version 1903 and not the newest version 1909? Some of my programs are not yet compatible with the latest version. Thanks! submitted by /u/zorkry [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f1omq3/windows_10_ver_1903/
  5. Windows 10 Ver.1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Ver.1903: I tried many times to windows update for Ver.1903 since June-2019 but still not success till now. In August, I used the "Windows10UpgraderApp.exe" for trying update of Ver.1903. The error code is 0xc0000006. Please advise the solution to fix it. Thanks!...
  6. Windows upgraded to Ver 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows upgraded to Ver 1903: Last night I upgraded to Windows 10 automatic upgrade, Now when trying to use other softwear that links into EXCEL 2013 It doesn't work and I get this error message Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {000245000-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} failed due...
  7. windows10 ver.1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows10 ver.1903 update: My laptop came with windows 10 ver.1803. If i upgrade it to version 1903 will there be any problem to windows activation in my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-ver1903-update/c1242502-cbc2-4647-b306-ca0063ee6a16
  8. windows10 1903 ver.

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows10 1903 ver.: plus LAST culmilative update KB4507453-givin permission to foxnews.com-flash player still doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-1903-ver/38d14ca4-72da-42c4-a300-c8f1ab0ea568
  9. ver 1903

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    ver 1903: just installed new asus monitor, device manager only showing generic pnp, i have done this before but have no idea why it is not recognized 135083
  10. ver 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    ver 1903: just installed new asus monitor, device manager only showing generic pnp, i have done this before but have no idea why it is not recognized 135083