Windows 10: Ver 21H1 - Defualt log in is a TEMP user , missing desktop app and no Start

Discus and support Ver 21H1 - Defualt log in is a TEMP user , missing desktop app and no Start in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the Nov 2021 update , my admin log in defaults to a Temp Profile. I cant type in the search. The only function of the start button , are the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChrisSteele8, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Ver 21H1 - Defualt log in is a TEMP user , missing desktop app and no Start

After the Nov 2021 update , my admin log in defaults to a Temp Profile. I cant type in the search. The only function of the start button , are the right click options with the PowerShell etc.

:)

ChrisSteele8, Nov 21, 2021

2. TEMP User

I logged onto my computer this afternoon and (sorry for vagueness) but the desktop glitched and i was signed out. I logged back in, and everything in my desktop downloads and documents, were gone. I did some more research and my desktop is C:\Users\TEMP\Desktop.
    I went to settings and looked at accounts, and there was no TEMP profile, I was logged in as myself(administrator). I did more file research, and I found that my user's(me, admin) files were still there. But everytime I log in, through the admin(me) and everything
    goes back to TEMP. I did online research, so please tell me that my main user is not missing or corrupted. And help me find some way to fix this.

OrangeCuber, Nov 21, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Logging in as a TEMP User

Hello Shawn Brink,

I went through the article that you had listed, i went to the Registry Editor and saw that I only had one user listed. the one that i am logged in as right now (the TEMP user).

Please Help,

Pradhyumna

PradhyumnaVasishta, Nov 21, 2021
  4. Ver 21H1 - Defualt log in is a TEMP user , missing desktop app and no Start

What temp does the 9600GT start to flake out?

the issue is when you alt tab out to see the temps, they have already dropped by as much as 20-30*C. I suggest using an app with a log temperatures feature, so you may see the real temp at time of issues VS. what it is unloaded on desktop.

sneekypeet, Nov 21, 2021
Thema:

Ver 21H1 - Defualt log in is a TEMP user , missing desktop app and no Start

1. Ver 21H1 - Defualt log in is a TEMP user , missing desktop app and no Start - Similar Threads - Ver 21H1 Defualt

2. Windows 10 ver. 21H1 Backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 ver. 21H1 Backup: My backup quits backing up after 5-6 days. I have my Backup set to backup Daily. I checked my backup date, time and file size. Last backed up on the 21st. I ran the backup and it still says the 21st. with the same file size. I DO NOT receive any error messages. IF there is...
  3. Ver 21H1 - Defualt log in is a TEMP user , missing desktop app and no Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ver 21H1 - Defualt log in is a TEMP user , missing desktop app and no Start: After the Nov 2021 update , my admin log in defaults to a Temp Profile. I cant type in the search. The only function of the start button , are the right click options with the PowerShell etc....
  4. Ver 21H1 - Defualt log in is a TEMP user , missing desktop app and no Start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ver 21H1 - Defualt log in is a TEMP user , missing desktop app and no Start: After the Nov 2021 update , my admin log in defaults to a Temp Profile. I cant type in the search. The only function of the start button , are the right click options with the PowerShell etc....
  5. Being logged on as a temp user.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Being logged on as a temp user.: I'm being logged on as a tempary user. The Event Viewer describes warnings and the following:1. The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239} and APPID...
  6. Being logged on as a temp user.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Being logged on as a temp user.: I'm being logged on as a tempary user. The Event Viewer describes warnings and the following:1. The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239} and APPID...
  7. Being logged on as a temp user.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Ver. 21H1

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ver. 21H1: Optional Features do not load with Win. Ver. 21H1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ver-21h1/93e36715-430b-4cf2-88c6-d2dea6b6a45c
  9. Windows 10 Logging in as a TEMP User

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Logging in as a TEMP User: I have been using windows 10 for about 3 years now. My laptop dies just as i plugged it in. once i booted it up, it logged me into a TEMP User. It said on the screen, "We are not able to log in to your account.". I have been trying to fix this for 2 days using whatever i...
  10. missing user name at log on

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    missing user name at log on: The moderator says he moved the post at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hello-winpc/missing-windows-10-user-account/46382557-9aa1-45ad-a687-087ed9236948 ...to the appropriate forum category. When the ************* is the appropriate forum?...