Windows 10: Ver# question

Discus and support Ver# question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Below is a screen capture of an image of ver#/build# on my W10 laptop. Please let me know which one: 1,2,or 3 that is required and do I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by klxdrt10, Apr 26, 2020.

1. klxdrt10 Win User

Ver# question

Hi,

Below is a screen capture of an image of ver#/build# on my W10 laptop. Please let me know which one: 1,2,or 3 that is required and do I need to enter it with every post. OOOP's, I missed the note above because "Windows Version number" against it's background lacked contrast for my vision.

Regards,

:)

klxdrt10, Apr 26, 2020
  2. Laurijan Win User

Which motherboard!

The DFI you suggested is great too i only have the P35 version of it but get 4GHz on a Q6600 Quad Core G0 stepping.. the Blood Iron has only PCI-E ver. 1.1

Laurijan, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

Ver# question

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Ver# question

1. Ver# question - Similar Threads - Ver# question

2. porque no puedo ver el activar o desactivar las caracteristicas de windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    porque no puedo ver el activar o desactivar las caracteristicas de windows?: Al momento de ingresar a la pestaña de Activar o Desactivar las caracteristicas de windows, me aparece en blanco, y esto me genera problemas al querer instalar un programa. Muestro captura de como se ve....
  3. porque no puedo ver el activar o desactivar las caracteristicas de windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    porque no puedo ver el activar o desactivar las caracteristicas de windows?: Al momento de ingresar a la pestaña de Activar o Desactivar las caracteristicas de windows, me aparece en blanco, y esto me genera problemas al querer instalar un programa. Muestro captura de como se ve....
  4. impossible d'envoyer ave Office WORD 2016 vers le destinateur je pocéde windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    impossible d'envoyer ave Office WORD 2016 vers le destinateur je pocéde windows 10: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/impossible-denvoyer-ave-office-word-2016-vers-le/8551fcfb-7d2f-46cb-81bb-86c0a0692347
  5. impossible d'envoyer ave Office WORD 2016 vers le destinateur je pocéde windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    impossible d'envoyer ave Office WORD 2016 vers le destinateur je pocéde windows 10: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/impossible-denvoyer-ave-office-word-2016-vers-le/8551fcfb-7d2f-46cb-81bb-86c0a0692347
  6. impossible d'envoyer ave Office WORD 2016 vers le destinateur je pocéde windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Upgrade from Win 7 Pro Ver 6.1 to Win 10 Questions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Win 7 Pro Ver 6.1 to Win 10 Questions: Good day/evening, PC specs listed at bottom of thread I'll be upgrading my PC using your tutorial "How to Upgrade to Windows 10" Upgrade to Windows 10 but have a couple of questions so that it will go as smooth as possible. Win 7 Pro Ver 6.1 on my PC appears to be...
  8. Essential Windows Update Questions - Manual Win10 Updates e.g. from ver. 1709 to ver. 2004...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Essential Windows Update Questions - Manual Win10 Updates e.g. from ver. 1709 to ver. 2004...: Dear Developers and Experts, Here a few essential questions - also for other Windows users that like manual updates: 1. How can I manually update Win10 e.g. from ver. 1709 to 2004? Which KB update files up to several hundred MB, each exactly do I have to install andhow do I...
  9. Macrium Reflect home ver. 7 Question

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect home ver. 7 Question: I wound up with corrupted files some how and sfc scan or Dism command wouldn't repair them. I then went to restore with one of my backup images and the backup said it was corrupted the first time I tried to confirm it but then the second time I tried to confirm it it said it...
  10. Sr. Citizen Question Re Which Vers., and On Brands Desktop Reliabity ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Sr. Citizen Question Re Which Vers., and On Brands Desktop Reliabity ?: Hello, Guess I will be getting the "Home" edition for W10 on a new Desktop. I understand that it is avail. in a 64 bit version also. True ? For a very typical home user (Desktop) with no gaming, etc., but lots of internet "surfing", does the 64 bit version (if I am...