Windows 10: verbal message

Discus and support verbal message in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I get the message that my computer has virus...do not turn off.. I cannot close that page so I have to turn off the computer.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by meenapatel1, Jul 23, 2018.

1. verbal message

I get the message that my computer has virus...do not turn off.. I cannot close that page so I have to turn off the computer.

:)

meenapatel1, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Mussels Win User

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jul 23, 2018
  3. bogmali Win User
    Private Message Notifications

Not a bad feature suggestion as it saves you time getting to the gist of the message. EVGA, Anandtech, and OCN has the feature on their site.

bogmali, Jul 23, 2018
  4. verbal message

Verbal Reminder

Is there any way to set Cortana to give a verbal reminder? As of now when you ask Cortana to set up a reminder a visual reminder comes from the right side of the screen. That's cool but if you are not sitting at the computer, you will miss the reminder until you press a key or move the mouse to stop the Screen Saver. I was just wondering.

Jay

JayTaunton, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

verbal message

1. verbal message - Similar Threads - verbal message

2. Fivem error: exception processing message 0xc00005 - unexpected parameters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fivem error: exception processing message 0xc00005 - unexpected parameters: So yesterday the program was working fine, but today when I turned on the pc and tried to launch the fivem I started getting this error, I tried everything from checking event viewer, reinstalling app, reverting Nvidia drivers, fixing some issues in event viewer but nothing...
  3. Fivem error: exception processing message 0xc00005 - unexpected parameters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fivem error: exception processing message 0xc00005 - unexpected parameters: So yesterday the program was working fine, but today when I turned on the pc and tried to launch the fivem I started getting this error, I tried everything from checking event viewer, reinstalling app, reverting Nvidia drivers, fixing some issues in event viewer but nothing...
  4. How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?: I need to download and print a contact's entire text thread for a legal matter. The Phone Link app only allows me the top recent conversations. It makes reference to a 3rd party message app but I use the installed app, Google or Android installed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8....
  5. How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?

How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?: I need to download and print a contact's entire text thread for a legal matter. The Phone Link app only allows me the top recent conversations. It makes reference to a 3rd party message app but I use the installed app, Google or Android installed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8....
  6. Need to make Skype work for my handicapped/non-verbal daughter.

Need to make Skype work for my handicapped/non-verbal daughter.: She is in a rehab facility for a pressure wound due to an ill-fitting wheelchair. For the first 5 months, 26 days, I was with her from 8:15 am until 7:30 pm every day. That's when the Governor shut down all visitations. I understand. But because she can't move herself, I...
  7. Need to make Skype work for my handicapped/non-verbal daughter.

in Windows 10 Support
    Need to make Skype work for my handicapped/non-verbal daughter.: She is in a rehab facility for a pressure wound due to an ill-fitting wheelchair. For the first 5 months, 26 days, I was with her from 8:15 am until 7:30 pm every day. That's when the Governor shut down all visitations. I understand. But because she can't move herself, I...
  8. Verbal or Audio Response from Cortana

in Cortana
    Verbal or Audio Response from Cortana: How do I get audio responding from Cortana? So far I only get text. Second, is there a way to direct search other than using Bing or is this a proprietary program (Bing is part of Windows as is Cortana)?...
  9. Verbal warning that computer is locked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verbal warning that computer is locked: every time i open my laptop an audio message says that the registration has been locked and not to close or restart the computer. It says to call Microsoft support but does not provide a phone number. Is this legit?...
  10. Verbal Reminder

in Windows 10 Support
    Verbal Reminder: Is there any way to set Cortana to give a verbal reminder? As of now when you ask Cortana to set up a reminder a visual reminder comes from the right side of the screen. That's cool but if you are not sitting at the computer, you will miss the reminder until you press a key...