Windows 10: Verbal warning that computer is locked

Discus and support Verbal warning that computer is locked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; every time i open my laptop an audio message says that the registration has been locked and not to close or restart the computer. It says to call... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mama BearMM, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Verbal warning that computer is locked

every time i open my laptop an audio message says that the registration has been locked and not to close or restart the computer. It says to call Microsoft support but does not provide a phone number. Is this legit?

:)

Mama BearMM, Jan 28, 2019

2. computer keeps locking up...

him your computer locks up.... check what your running and see if it affects it cause this shouldn't happen it could be your ram or your mouse but i'm just giving a suggestion

k0rn_h0li0, Jan 28, 2019
  3. Lock screen not working properly on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Oshith,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in lock screen settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "It is not flapped over to password when clicking", you tried to check the issue by clicking through external mouse?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the picture of the lock screen and also try to update Display Adapter driver.

Step 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Step 2: I recommend you to update the latest driver for display adapter in Device Manager.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Expand Display Adapter.

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update driver software.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 28, 2019
  4. Verbal warning that computer is locked

TPM warning locked up

Hi Ron,

There are several reasons why a Black Screen error occurs, one of which is file corruption. To isolate the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this happening?
    • Does this happen all the time?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    We suggest that you follow this
    guide
    to troubleshoot this issue.

Feel free to post back should you need further assistance.

Katrina Men, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

Verbal warning that computer is locked

1. Verbal warning that computer is locked - Similar Threads - Verbal warning computer

2. Locked out of my computer. Have a security warning.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of my computer. Have a security warning.: While on FB my computer sudden displayed a security warning and locked me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/locked-out-of-my-computer-have-a-security-warning/f6c17c8b-495e-42f7-9103-0b08f5252e9b
  3. Lock screen warning notification sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen warning notification sound: Need a way to set a warning notification sound 1 minute before the screen lock initiates.Network admins have locked control for lock screen timing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-warning-notification-sound/3b1b3d57-8706-4c9f-b270-79f124263b8f
  4. Computer restarting without warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer restarting without warning: Recently, my computer has been restarting without warning. These are the problem details for a recent restart: Source: Windows Summary: Hardware error Date: ‎3/‎31/‎2020 5:31 PM Status: Not reported Description: A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop...
  5. Virus warning says computer is locked

Virus warning says computer is locked: Split from this thread. I got a virus it say your computer has been lock up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-warning-says-computer-is-locked/2c3a1bbf-ea9c-4adc-806a-9de10fc3e609
  6. Computer gets locked for no reason without warning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer gets locked for no reason without warning: I got a dell inspiron 1525 second hand about a year ago. Since then, when in a WiFi area i tried to keep updating my windows pro with no success (took too long using public WiFi ha ha). Now i have my own WiFi and after a week or so i found out that windows 10 version 18**...
  7. Verbal or Audio Response from Cortana

in Cortana
    Verbal or Audio Response from Cortana: How do I get audio responding from Cortana? So far I only get text. Second, is there a way to direct search other than using Bing or is this a proprietary program (Bing is part of Windows as is Cortana)?...
  8. warning on FB telling me to call microsoft, computer locked?

warning on FB telling me to call microsoft, computer locked?: Only on facebook and depending on what I select my computer locks up and a voice warning saying corrupt internet address and give a phone number to call. Is this a scam or real. Would appreciate any input....
  9. verbal message

verbal message: I get the message that my computer has virus...do not turn off.. I cannot close that page so I have to turn off the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_10/verbal-message/4878cd18-9496-4d78-a9d2-4ec8e85ef491
  10. Verbal Reminder

in Windows 10 Support
    Verbal Reminder: Is there any way to set Cortana to give a verbal reminder? As of now when you ask Cortana to set up a reminder a visual reminder comes from the right side of the screen. That's cool but if you are not sitting at the computer, you will miss the reminder until you press a key...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what if I get a verbal message that my computer has been locked and I need to call a #

2. windows computer lock warning

3. Verbal black guys locked up

4. verbal computer,
  5. is verbal message that computer has been locked up for real?,
  6. does microsoft have averbal warning for computer lockdown