Windows 10: Verbatim Card Reader All-in-1 / USB 3.0

Discus and support Verbatim Card Reader All-in-1 / USB 3.0 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have just purchased the above-mentioned card reader and when I plug it into a port on my Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series laptop with my SanDisk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GrandDiddy., Sep 15, 2019.

1. Verbatim Card Reader All-in-1 / USB 3.0

Hi,
    I have just purchased the above-mentioned card reader and when I plug it into a port on my Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series laptop with my SanDisk Extreme Pro 170 MB 128 GB memory card for my Nikon D850 camera a small window pops up advising me F:/ The directory name is invalid. Followed by another window from Microsoft Windows saying I need to format the disk in drive F before I can use and asks if I want to format it? I click on the format button and a window opens with all the data eg 119 GB I

If I start it I get a warning that all data will be erased from the disk. Is that saying it is going to erase all my photos? Confused. Tia

:)

GrandDiddy., Sep 15, 2019

2. Problem with card readers after mirgration to Win10

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you try the following steps and see if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.

2. Change View by from Category to Small Icons/Large Icons.

3. Click on Troubleshooting.

4. Select Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Update Card reader driver

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Search for your card reader driver.
    • Right-click on the Card reader driver and select
      Update Driver Software.
    • Restart your system
    Method 3: Uninstall and then re-install Card reader driver

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Search for your card reader driver.
    • Right-click on the Card reader driver
      and select Uninstall.
    • Restart your system.
    • Let you system scan for new hardware and install relevant driver for your card reader.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Card reader not recognised in W10

Hi Reggie,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing regarding the external card reader. I will certainly assist you.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1) Did you try connecting to other USB ports or in other computers?

2) What is the status of this device in device manager? Check if there is a yellow sign or any error code.

3) Is the issue specific to the Card reader or other USB devices?

4) Are you getting any error message or error code?

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Run the Hardware troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and click Troubleshooting
    • Select View all in the right pane.
    • Select Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.
    Method 2:

Uninstall and reinstall the latest USB drivers from manufacturer's website and then try connecting the external card reader.

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager
    • On the left pane locate “Universal Serial Bus Controllers” and expand by clicking on it.
    • Right on all the USB adapters and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest USB adapter setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Hope this information is helpful regarding the external card reader. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Verbatim Card Reader All-in-1 / USB 3.0

INTERNAL MULTIPLE CARD READER

They typically fit in the 3.5 bay. Why USB 3 specifically?

eidairaman1, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Verbatim Card Reader All-in-1 / USB 3.0

1. Verbatim Card Reader All-in-1 / USB 3.0 - Similar Threads - Verbatim Card Reader

2. USB and card reader stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB and card reader stopped working: Both USB ports and card reader stopped working after an update. They do not show up anywhere. I've tried uninstalling USB devices and then restarting. No change. Multiple beeps on startup as when something is connected or disconnected from one of them, but nothing...
  3. USB CF Card reader

USB CF Card reader: I am a photographer and have been using my CF Reader for a while. All of a sudden windows stop seeing it. I have replaced reader with a new one , tried with other cards , and even tried on my surface which gets same updated as my PC. I have unistalled USB drivers an windows...
  4. 72 in 1 usb card reader, win10 trying to write data when no cards are inserted causes the...

72 in 1 usb card reader, win10 trying to write data when no cards are inserted causes the...: Log Name: System Source: WudfUsbccidDriver Date: 7/15/2020 4:02:53 PM Event ID: 1 Task Category: Driver Level: Error Keywords: User: LOCAL SERVICE Computer: DESKTOP-SVOCV7A Description: An operation has failed 0xA, 0x0,...
  5. External USB card reader is not working

External USB card reader is not working: Dears, I have 2 windows laptops and I have a USB memory card reader. On one laptop it works fine while on the other laptop windows can even detect it. What is the problem and how can I fix it? I would be grateful for any help. Thank you...
  6. USB Card Reader Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB Card Reader Issue: no longer functioning WIN 10 plugged in to USB network port on HP All in one Stopped working 10 days ago...WIN update issue? Saw a security ERROR warning - reconnecting to Z:...SMB2 protocol Connection not restored? How to fix...troubleshooting has not worked...
  7. vivitar 5-in-1 card reader drivers needed

vivitar 5-in-1 card reader drivers needed: my windows 10 hp laptop shows the card reader axs e: drive but i cant access anything on it. maybe needs specific drivers for card reader and or sd card?...
  8. USB card reader keep disconnecting

USB card reader keep disconnecting: Hello! I have a USB card reader that I use with a Micro SD card to record my favorite series from a DVB-T set-top box when at work so I can watch it later. While recording it works OK due probably to the low data rate required. The problem arises when I connect it to my...
  9. Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader

Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader: hello, When I was viewing my windows 10 updates I saw some unusual update history of my Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader, (see attachments)I very rarely use this on my Dell Inspiron ONE but thought I would just check it out, and it did of course not work, I tried to find the...
  10. usb card reader?

usb card reader?: i copied files to my card reader ,can you tell me why some files are visible & some are not? thanks it shows they are on there . 88733

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vivitar sd reader