Windows 10: Verdun

Discus and support Verdun in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Anyone playing? its a WW1 trench warfare fps quite punishing for beginners like me one shot one kill , bolt action rifles . I got it off of steam half... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Archie123, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Archie123 Win User

Verdun

Anyone playing? its a WW1 trench warfare fps quite punishing for beginners like me one shot one kill , bolt action rifles . I got it off of steam half price in the sales . I originally thought no one was playing till i learned to use the menus properly *Biggrin. Look it up on youtube , if you liked red orchestra etc youll love this

:)

Archie123, Mar 5, 2016
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Problem with games and DirectX in Windows 10

Hi Felix,

Thank you for update and reply.

Is the issue specific to Verdun game?

I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Verdun game and check if the issue persists.

Repair or remove programs.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Mar 5, 2016
  3. Xbox Store Digital Game

Hi,

Recently I've bought a game called "Verdun". I bought this through the xbox store as a digital game. I was wondering if i could recieve a refund as this game dosnt have a player base, in a single game there could be 4 people. This game is not very active
    and it was £16. If I could get a refund or credit that would be good.

Thanks

PHANTOM PHASER, Mar 5, 2016
  4. Dude Win User

Verdun

Looks good Archie, nice to see a shooter not in Modern times, like the old days. I did like Red Orchestra

Dude, Mar 7, 2016
  5. Archie123 Win User
    Red orchestra and it's spin offs were brilliant back in the good old days

Archie123, Mar 7, 2016
  6. cbwilsha Win User
    My Uncle was in the Battle of Verdun where he was gassed with Mustard Gas by the Germans.

cbwilsha, Mar 7, 2016
  7. Dude Win User
    I visited the battle site when I lived in Europe.

Dude, Mar 8, 2016
  8. Archie123 Win User

Verdun

This just got a massive new free expansion , new maps , new weapons , new game modes , new squads new co op . Just like games used to be before "patches" became paid for "expansions"

Archie123, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Verdun