Windows 10: Verification code for privacy not being sent

Discus and support Verification code for privacy not being sent in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I unfortunately updated Windows and now see privacy settings that turned off Microsoft access turned back on. Although I am logged into my account,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by neurogirl, Jul 13, 2021.

1. neurogirl Win User

Verification code for privacy not being sent

I unfortunately updated Windows and now see privacy settings that turned off Microsoft access turned back on. Although I am logged into my account, Microsoft requires a second validation - no doubt to make it impossible to have actual privacy regulation. I have tried to update my security info on my account by verifying a second email address, where the code is supposedly sent. One problem, the code is never sent! I tried multiple times - and NO, it is not going into my spam folder!! The verification code never actually arrives in the second email address. How the heck am I supposed to

:)

neurogirl, Jul 13, 2021

2. verification of code sent by text

have been sent a code by text, and needs verification, how do I verify it?

MariaMillard, Jul 13, 2021
  3. Chr_Le Win User
    INSTALLING AUTHENTICATOR ON ANDROID - Verification Code never sent

I switched from windows Phone to Android and am trying to install the Authenticator. Please note that

• this worked no sweat on the windows phone
    • The phone number has NOT changed.
    At a given point, the initiation procedure asks for

• a verification code to be sent to the phone
    • or enter the code from authenticator (fun garanteed when you're trying to install this thing)
    However, the code never arrives to this phone.

And at the "category" section below, this issue doesn't fit anything (there's no "security" item).

I'd appreciate any help, and there's a call number on this that has been closed despite my protest. Can someone get in touch with me ont this, PLEASE!

Chr_Le, Jul 13, 2021
  4. Verification code for privacy not being sent

INSTALLING AUTHENTICATOR ON ANDROID - Verification Code never sent

comment instaler une application android sur un pc window

wonblegnonkoulade, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

Verification code for privacy not being sent

1. Verification code for privacy not being sent - Similar Threads - Verification code privacy

2. I am not getting sent a verification code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not getting sent a verification code?: When trying to access my recovery key I am asked to input the last 4 digits of my phone number to get sent a code. I do this and do not get sent the code. I am 100% sure I am inputting the right numbers as I have checked the phone number listed to my account is correct and it...
  3. Cannot login/ no verification code being sent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login/ no verification code being sent: Hello all,writing on behalf of a friend who recently clean-wiped their laptop and came back having to login with their Microsoft account.After being asked for a verification code and putting in their mail address, they don't receive any mails.Tried resetting the password for...
  4. Cannot login/ no verification code being sent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot login/ no verification code being sent: Hello all,writing on behalf of a friend who recently clean-wiped their laptop and came back having to login with their Microsoft account.After being asked for a verification code and putting in their mail address, they don't receive any mails.Tried resetting the password for...
  5. Cannot login/ no verification code being sent

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. Verification code sent to wrong number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verification code sent to wrong number: I accidentally added new security code and got to wait for 30 days, I tried to change back my security code but the verification code was sent to my old phone number , and there was no other verification options , please help, I really need to see my recovery key as soon as...
  7. Verification code sent to wrong number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Verification code sent to wrong number: I accidentally added new security code and got to wait for 30 days, I tried to change back my security code but the verification code was sent to my old phone number , and there was no other verification options , please help, I really need to see my recovery key as soon as...
  8. Verification code sent to wrong number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Microsoft verification Code NOT being sent

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft verification Code NOT being sent: Its been a week and I am not receiving verification codes from Microsoft in order for me to reset my password.And yes I have checked through all the trouble shooting steps at Microsoft account security info & verification codesMy email address has not changed, the cell number...
  10. not being sent reedeeming code

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    not being sent reedeeming code: trying to get my free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition. they need me to input a 25 digit confirmation code, which i am not being sent to my email. it is not in any spam/junk folders. it is the correct email linked to my account. please help submitted by /u/ElZiko...