Windows 10: Verification email address now invalid

Discus and support Verification email address now invalid in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey all, I have been locked out of my account and as result am unable to use my laptop. Because silly me forgot the password. *I take full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jules Bellum, Sep 14, 2023.

1. Verification email address now invalid

Hey all, I have been locked out of my account and as result am unable to use my laptop. Because silly me forgot the password. *I take full responsibility for that*The problem is that my verification email that has since been assigned to my account has since been de-activated. I have since put in a new verification email however it says that is will take 30 days. Is there a way to talk to someone to verify that it is me so that I can expedite this process. kind regards, Jules

:)

Jules Bellum, Sep 14, 2023

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Sep 14, 2023
  3. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Sep 14, 2023
  4. Verification email address now invalid

How can I remove invalid email addresses appearing when I am addressing an email

When addressing a new email to send, sometimes invalid email addresses are offered, addresses not from my contact list, but appearing beside the name of the person I will send to (from my contact list), in the "to" box.

JoyceJanzen, Sep 14, 2023
Thema:

Verification email address now invalid

1. Verification email address now invalid - Similar Threads - Verification email address

2. How to change verification email address on work account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change verification email address on work account?: Hi,I have set up password reset on my work account with phone AND email. However, I have entered a wrong email address, and I am the only administrator on the work account. So, now I cannot log in to Office Admin and change it because I have forgotten my password and I cannot...
  3. Verification email address now invalid

Verification email address now invalid: Hey all, I have been locked out of my account and as result am unable to use my laptop. Because silly me forgot the password. *I take full responsibility for that*The problem is that my verification email that has since been assigned to my account has since been de-activated....
  4. Invalid email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid email address: I have an invalid email address and can't send attachments. How do I delete this address and enter one that will work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-email-address/2f7f9644-aa1e-44db-a4df-9a79ad53b56f
  5. Invalid email address

Invalid email address: I have an invalid email address and can't send attachments. How do I delete this address and enter one that will work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-email-address/2f7f9644-aa1e-44db-a4df-9a79ad53b56f
  6. Invalid email address

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Microsoft Verification email address.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Verification email address.: I have a security problem with my microsoft account.Microsoft continues to offer an old email address of mine for verification even though I have removed that email address.It seems like a security glitch on microsoft accounts.My current email is *** Email address is removed...
  8. Personal Vault - verification email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Personal Vault - verification email address: Hi, How do I change the verification email address when accessing my Personal Vault please? At the moment I have the option to have a security code sent to either my mobile phone number or an old, now obsolete email address? This email address is not the normal one...
  9. <"Invalid Address"> UPDATE YOUR CREDENTIALS Outlook email and Hotmail email addresses !!!!!!!!

<"Invalid Address"> UPDATE YOUR CREDENTIALS Outlook email and Hotmail email addresses !!!!!!!!: Is anyone else having issues with Outlook and Hotmail email accounts i:e <"invalid address"> I use Windows 10 fully updated to version 1909. I use the windows 10 email app and have hotmail.com email address and a 2nd outlook.com email address. Both are used for different...
  10. Microsoft account with invalid email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account with invalid email address: I recently retired and shut down my consulting business, including my website. The email address that I used to create the Microsoft Account went defunct with the web site. I have kept the laptop that I used for my business, and want to retain the Office 365 subscription...