Windows 10: VERIFICATION EMAILS FROM MICROSOFT

Discus and support VERIFICATION EMAILS FROM MICROSOFT in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Has anyone else found that these emails which are sent from Microsoft to tell you that your information has been verified successfully contain 'links'... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by HPGB, Mar 15, 2020.

1. HPGB Win User

VERIFICATION EMAILS FROM MICROSOFT

Has anyone else found that these emails which are sent from Microsoft to tell you that your information has been verified successfully contain 'links' to allow you into your new account, WHICH ARE NOT LIVE. There should be a little dotted line underneath the link to denote it is live and when you pass the mouse over the link you should get the hand icon to also denote that this is a live link. None of this happens. I have verified successfully several accounts and yet can get no further because the link in the Microsoft email is not live. Am I alone in waiting for this little hand icon?

Because of all of these failed attempts I now have several Default users listed in my list of users in File Explorer and I cannot et rid of them! They. will not delete or shred. Can anyone anywhere tell me what to do.

:)

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Unprompted Microsoft verification text

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Have you enabled two step verification?

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

If you have enabled two step verification in the Microsoft account. You’ll get a security code to your email, phone, or authenticator app every time you sign in on a device that isn't trusted.

Refer the link below for more information.

About two-step verification.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Security info & security codes.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/account-security-password-information

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Mar 15, 2020
  4. VERIFICATION EMAILS FROM MICROSOFT

microsoft account verification

Hi Cis,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

The issue could be due to some suspicious activity on the computer. I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link and see if that helps.

About two-step verification

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Hope the information helps. Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

VERIFICATION EMAILS FROM MICROSOFT

1. VERIFICATION EMAILS FROM MICROSOFT - Similar Threads - VERIFICATION EMAILS MICROSOFT

2. Issue with receiving verification code email from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with receiving verification code email from Microsoft: I want to change my MS account password but every time I try to, the system wants me enter a verification code. Asking MS to send me an email has failed - it doesn't arrive. I can't use my Authenticator App because, to set it up I need a verification code did someone mention...
  3. Issue with receiving verification code email from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with receiving verification code email from Microsoft: I want to change my MS account password but every time I try to, the system wants me enter a verification code. Asking MS to send me an email has failed - it doesn't arrive. I can't use my Authenticator App because, to set it up I need a verification code did someone mention...
  4. Microsoft never sends verification code email

Microsoft never sends verification code email: I recently purchased a laptop that had Windows 11 on it, and I created a Microsoft account, but I cannot make any changes to my account because it keeps requiring me to enter a verification code to do anything....This is a problem because the verification code can only be...
  5. I am not receiving verification emails from Microsoft/

I am not receiving verification emails from Microsoft/: Dear Microsoft,I've been trying to migrate my mojang account to a microsoft account for months. But then I didn't get a confirmation code. At first I thought it was Mojang because I didn't get an email from that. After further research, I have found that if I want to change...
  6. I am not receiving verification emails from Microsoft/

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am not receiving verification emails from Microsoft/: Dear Microsoft,I've been trying to migrate my mojang account to a microsoft account for months. But then I didn't get a confirmation code. At first I thought it was Mojang because I didn't get an email from that. After further research, I have found that if I want to change...
  7. I am not receiving verification emails from Microsoft/

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Microsoft Verification email address.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Verification email address.: I have a security problem with my microsoft account.Microsoft continues to offer an old email address of mine for verification even though I have removed that email address.It seems like a security glitch on microsoft accounts.My current email is *** Email address is removed...
  9. Microsoft License Verification calls and emails

Microsoft License Verification calls and emails: I've gotten two calls from people claiming to be from MIcrosoft saying I had to participate in some kind of license verification review. Today I got an email from a 'microsoft.com' email, but included this nugget: "During these unprecedented times organizations are focusing...
  10. Microsoft not sending verification code to email

Microsoft not sending verification code to email: I've yet to see a solution to my problem. I actually went to try and update my security info on my account which requires a second verification after already having logged in with my password, so I chose to send to my email, not my hotmail for some reason, but another...