Windows 10: Verification of vendor

Discus and support Verification of vendor in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I would like to verify if this certain seller is really legit or just one of those selling oem product keys that's not fully legal.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SayaSasamiya, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Verification of vendor

SayaSasamiya, Jan 4, 2020

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Verification of vendor

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Verification of vendor

1. Verification of vendor - Similar Threads - Verification vendor

2. Problem with MS account verification via text

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with MS account verification via text: Hi. I was trying to change my Microsoft Password. The verification screen choices include 'send text to my landline number' and 'send email to my work email address'. I checked my MS account info. It shows my mobile number and personal email address. How can I change it so...
  3. recaptcha verification error after updating to 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    recaptcha verification error after updating to 1909: i did a clean installation of windows 10 1909 and ever since i unable to validate the recaptcha from all sites. Also i downloaded the twich desktop app and i am having the same problem after tying to log in. i tried to with firefox and google chrome with add-ons disabled...
  4. Is This a Scam? Received email Supposedly from Microsoft Asking for Two-Step Verification

Is This a Scam? Received email Supposedly from Microsoft Asking for Two-Step Verification: Hello Microsoft Forum, Today in my inbox, I saw the following email -- it came four times -- from Microsoft, and I suspect it's a fraud, particularly because I don't remember trying to sign in anywhere. Can someone please tell me if my suspicions are correct? Thanks, Daffy...
  5. 2step verification

2step verification: How do I stop the 2 step verification. I use my home phone number but all I get is "try again later". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2step-verification/386024d4-e698-4688-8ce6-e85b4999a500"
  6. Please help me turn off two-step verification

Please help me turn off two-step verification: I followed all of the Microsoft instructions to 'turn off two-step verification,' yet when I get to the page to turn it off, the option to turn it off is not there! The only option is to turn the verification on, which somehow already happened and I have no idea how or why. I...
  7. New ISP, cannot change account settings because I cannot get verification emails.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New ISP, cannot change account settings because I cannot get verification emails.: I keep getting “account problem” messages on my PC from MS. I can log into my PC, but I cannot change or verify my account settings with MS because my ISP has changed and I no longer get emails that are needed to verify the changes. Is this something I can fix or do I need to...
  8. How to change Personal Vault verification method from email to pin after initial setup

How to change Personal Vault verification method from email to pin after initial setup: I just set up Personal Vault in One Drive. I did not see an option to use a pin. I currently enter my email address and receive a code to access. How can I change my verification method from email code to pin?...
  9. Personal Vault - How to change verification from code to PIN ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Personal Vault - How to change verification from code to PIN ?: Currently I am using a code sent to me by mail to unlock the Personal Vault. In fact, I need to unlock it twice. 1st: r-click on OneDrive icon in the taskbar and select Unlock Personal Vault code is being sent 2nd: r-click on OneDrive icon in the taskbar, select view...
  10. Change Microsoft family activity report and SMS verifications language

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change Microsoft family activity report and SMS verifications language: I get family activity report and SMS verification request in two different languages both of which i don't speak. I have tried all suggestions on the site, nothing helps. Anyone know of a solution that works? Thanks...