Windows 10: verification

Discus and support verification in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello ! i used to have a live email years ago that i used to sign in on instagram. But unfortunately i don’t have access to it anymore and instagram... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jennifer_191, Jun 23, 2020.

1. verification

hello ! i used to have a live email years ago that i used to sign in on instagram.

But unfortunately i don’t have access to it anymore and instagram wants to verify that it’s me. i tried to recover my email but they told me that it’s blocked because i tried to many wrong passwords although i don’t recall doing so , i only tried it once and i think it’s the right password.

what can i do ?

thankyou!

:)

jennifer_191, Jun 23, 2020

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

verification

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

verification

1. verification - Similar Threads - verification

2. not getting verification code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not getting verification code: I am not receiving my verification code. Email is correct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-getting-verification-code/a30c425b-bb57-4522-8b74-91f8f83096d2
  3. not getting verification code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not getting verification code: I am not receiving my verification code. Email is correct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-getting-verification-code/a30c425b-bb57-4522-8b74-91f8f83096d2
  4. not getting verification code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Sing-in window outlook, store, account verification blank in W10, freezes in W11

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sing-in window outlook, store, account verification blank in W10, freezes in W11: Hi, I know this isn't the right category, but none of the ones offered fit. I have work and own office 365 profile. I have no problem to log in windows on my desktop W10 and laptop W11. Everywhere in system, where you have to sing-in to your microsoft account outlook,...
  6. Sing-in window outlook, store, account verification blank in W10, freezes in W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sing-in window outlook, store, account verification blank in W10, freezes in W11: Hi, I know this isn't the right category, but none of the ones offered fit. I have work and own office 365 profile. I have no problem to log in windows on my desktop W10 and laptop W11. Everywhere in system, where you have to sing-in to your microsoft account outlook,...
  7. Sing-in window outlook, store, account verification blank in W10, freezes in W11

8. What to do when you haven't received verification code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do when you haven't received verification code?: When I login to my account I have to verify by a code they send to my phone number but I don't receive the code I have tried multiple times it has been hours and it seems to be the only way to access my account. The customer service is so bad I can't access anything and...
  9. What to do when you haven't received verification code?

What to do when you haven't received verification code?: When I login to my account I have to verify by a code they send to my phone number but I don't receive the code I have tried multiple times it has been hours and it seems to be the only way to access my account. The customer service is so bad I can't access anything and...
  10. Account Verification Text Doesn't Work

Account Verification Text Doesn't Work: I'm trying to add an email alias to my Outlook.com account. It requires account verification and although it shows the correct text number, I'm not receiving texts to verify. I got locked out of my account for 30 days a few months ago after cloning my HD and I don't want to...