Windows 10: Verified Apps Messages Pop Up All of a Sudden

Discus and support Verified Apps Messages Pop Up All of a Sudden in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I messed around with my Win 10 in trying to uninstall all traces of a printer software and I may have messed it up slightly. Apps that I used to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yahanna, Aug 14, 2017.

1. yahanna Win User

Verified Apps Messages Pop Up All of a Sudden

I messed around with my Win 10 in trying to uninstall all traces of a printer software and I may have messed it up slightly. Apps that I used to install with no issues are now met with a pop message saying the following:

"The app you're trying to install is not a verified app from the store"

How do I fix it so I'm able to install apps without any popups like before?

:)

yahanna, Aug 14, 2017
  2. RustyB#33 Win User

All of a sudden, The pop up window "Life At a Glance" has disappeared windows 10.

Original Title - Windows 10 - Life At A Glance

I had satisfactorily installed Windows 10 and had been working on the operating system for some time. All of a sudden, The pop up window "Life At a Glance" has disappeared. I have attempted several things to no avail. Any suggestions how I get it back?

RustyB#33, Aug 14, 2017
  3. All of a sudden, The pop up window "Life At a Glance" has disappeared windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if some of the system files got corrupted.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Perform System File Checker (sfc) scan.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

To perform SFC Scan, refer to the below link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1, will work fine with Windows 10.

Method 2: Run DISM commands.

Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) is a new command line tool that you can use to service a Windows image or prepare a Windows PE image. The DISM tool replaces the Package Manager (pkgmgr.exe), PEimg, and
    Intlcfg tools. DISM consolidates the functionality found in those three tools, as well as delivers new functionality to improve the experience of offline servicing.

Follow the steps to Run DISM Commands:

1) Press Windows + x on your keyboard.

2) Select Command prompt (Admin) to open
    Administrator Command Prompt

3) In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press the Enter key after each command:

· dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth

· dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 14, 2017
  4. Eagle51 Win User

Hey yahanna,
    Check your Settings > Apps > Installing Apps > Allow apps from anywhere

Eagle51, Aug 14, 2017
  5. yahanna Win User
    You dont understand. I never got this popup before. Obviously I deleted a needed file or folder otherise I wouldnt be getting this popup. The point is to fix this so I dont have to see this popup which doesnt make sense to get as a resuly since I shouldnt have to see this popup.

yahanna, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Verified Apps Messages Pop Up All of a Sudden - Similar Threads - Verified Apps Messages

2. pop up message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pop up message: I keep getting the message "New content is available. Please refresh web page" How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message/ae61184e-5313-4c23-b49d-02c845cf5f9b
  3. pop up message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pop up message: I keep getting the message "New content is available. Please refresh web page" How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message/ae61184e-5313-4c23-b49d-02c845cf5f9b
  4. pop up message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Message pops ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Message pops ups: A message pops up every time I start my computer. The message being the following ''Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\PortraitDisplays.HPDisplayControl_4.6.44.0_x64_2dg...\Startup Task.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.''...
  6. "Verify that it's you" menu popped up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "Verify that it's you" menu popped up: I was using the Windows "Movie and TV" app when a "verify that it's you" menu popped up, prompting me to enter my computer's/account's pin. After that, the menu disappeared without anything following. After the window disappeared, it occurred to me that this was a bit odd....
  7. POP up message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    POP up message: why do I keep getting the following message? C:\Windows\Systems32\cmd.exe with a black box screen in the background what can I do about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message/4da6dc13-7dc6-44bd-91d7-f9d1816e05e2
  8. This message pop up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This message pop up: Can anyone help me with this. how i can slove this issue and can know the reason behind this message or error .[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-message-pop-up/38395bf6-77ca-4c3d-9136-e174dcc5db54
  9. Pop up message all the time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop up message all the time: I keep getting a pop up notice that my Local disc H drive is full....I do not have an H drive! No such thing shows up in the left column, however it does show up when I click on This PC...then it shows full/red. But when I double click to open, it says 'this folder is...
  10. Stop pop up message regarding messaging app in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop pop up message regarding messaging app in Windows 10.: Hello. I've got elderly parents who are not up on tech. I updated and cleaned their computer and they are running the latest Windows 10. I have told them all about scam calls, emails and messages and keep my fingers crossed they don't fool for them, but they keep contacting...