Windows 10: Verified /querysettings should return a list of drivers. It didnt. Now what?

Discus and support Verified /querysettings should return a list of drivers. It didnt. Now what? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Legion T5. It has been randomly freezing and restarting since May 2021. Today I followed the Driver Verified instructions. It said if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JudyLiebes, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Verified /querysettings should return a list of drivers. It didnt. Now what?

I have a Lenovo Legion T5. It has been randomly freezing and restarting since May 2021. Today I followed the Driver Verified instructions. It said if it was running then Verified /querysettings should return a list of drivers. It didnt. Now what?

:)

JudyLiebes, Oct 5, 2021

2. Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver.

To confirm that Driver Verifier is running, should one type verifier /query ? Or
    verifier /querysettings ?

I tried the first command and it tells me "No drivers are currently verified". However, typing the second command gives me a list of drivers.

awalkingshadow, Oct 5, 2021
  3. Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver.

Hmm. Ok.

When I was in safe mode, for some reason /querysettings would give me a list of drivers, but /query would give nothing.

Once I exited safe mode, both /query and /querysettings gave me the list.

awalkingshadow, Oct 5, 2021
  4. Verified /querysettings should return a list of drivers. It didnt. Now what?

BSOD (Memory_Management)

The verifier was not enabled as it looks to be.

(Do not turn verifier off)

In an admin command Prompt, what does the command Return

verifier /querySettings

Does it return a list of drivers?

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

Verified /querysettings should return a list of drivers. It didnt. Now what?

1. Verified /querysettings should return a list of drivers. It didnt. Now what? - Similar Threads - Verified querysettings should

2. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should i do now?: so after i reset my pc i cant log in minecraft anymore everytime i try it it gives me this 0x89235107 code i have tried everything for 10 hours straight watched many guides and tutorials on how to fix the problem but nothing worked i even bought minecraft on a new microsoft...
  3. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what should i do now?: so after i reset my pc i cant log in minecraft anymore everytime i try it it gives me this 0x89235107 code i have tried everything for 10 hours straight watched many guides and tutorials on how to fix the problem but nothing worked i even bought minecraft on a new microsoft...
  4. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should i do now?: yesterday night i got a software update and 2 additional updates. One is driver update and second one is firmware update. My synaptics touchpad two finger scrolling is not working so i thought maybe the additional update was for the driver and so i installed it. The laptop...
  6. what should i do now?

what should i do now?: yesterday night i got a software update and 2 additional updates. One is driver update and second one is firmware update. My synaptics touchpad two finger scrolling is not working so i thought maybe the additional update was for the driver and so i installed it. The laptop...
  7. Verified /querysettings should return a list of drivers. It didnt. Now what?

Verified /querysettings should return a list of drivers. It didnt. Now what?: I have a Lenovo Legion T5. It has been randomly freezing and restarting since May 2021. Today I followed the Driver Verified instructions. It said if it was running then Verified /querysettings should return a list of drivers. It didnt. Now what?...
  8. Verified /querysettings should return a list of drivers. It didnt. Now what?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Verified /querysettings should return a list of drivers. It didnt. Now what?: I have a Lenovo Legion T5. It has been randomly freezing and restarting since May 2021. Today I followed the Driver Verified instructions. It said if it was running then Verified /querysettings should return a list of drivers. It didnt. Now what?...
  9. I used Driver Verifier but there is no driver name listed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I used Driver Verifier but there is no driver name listed: I was getting a lot of BSOD whenever I open my computer first time of the day. I ran driver verifier to check if there is any corrupted drivers or duplicated drivers. When I restart my computer, it entered the BSOD loop with the stop code...
  10. return to original documents list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    return to original documents list: I cant access the original page for my documents folder... it keeps bringing up quick access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/return-to-original-documents-list/f263745f-6827-4e0c-a188-cc7d55968e9b"