Windows 10: Verified SMS and Spam Protection rolling out on Google Messages

Discus and support Verified SMS and Spam Protection rolling out on Google Messages in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In addition to enhancing messaging on Android with Rich Communication Services (RCS) and bringing you helpful features with Messages, we also want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Verified SMS and Spam Protection rolling out on Google Messages

Source: https://www.blog.google/products/mes...am-protection/

:)

Brink, Dec 12, 2019

2. Spam SMS

i get a lot of spam SMS, while you can manually block each number it still is a cumbersome/rather un-effective solution and these spam come from a lot lot lot more numbers than you can manage / always from "new" numbers.

be great that SMS from "numbers not in your contact list" automatically go to this "spam sms inbox" for you to check out later. if there's a number that you want to receive SMS from in the future, you can just "unSPAM" it so next time the number goes straight
    to your regular inbox. otherwise you can clear spam to delete all these sms at once. in a way, it works like the email's SPAM and your regular inbox is kept "clean".

SoniManUtd, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    SMS Connect now rolling out to Skype Insiders with preview 8.30.76.41

Source: Skype Insider Preview - Microsoft Community

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

SMS Connect now rolling out to Skype Insiders with preview 8.30.76.41

Source: Skype Insider Preview - Microsoft Community

Brink, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Verified SMS and Spam Protection rolling out on Google Messages - Similar Threads - Verified SMS Spam

2. The "Your Phone" app on Windows shows SMS messages which are in the “Spam & blocked” folder...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The "Your Phone" app on Windows shows SMS messages which are in the “Spam & blocked” folder...: Hi,The Google Messages app on Android phones automatically detects junk SMS messages and moves them to a “Spam & blocked” folder. The "Your Phone" app on Windows shows a list of all Messages regardless of the folder the message is in. There doesn't seem to be any options to...
  3. spam messages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    spam messages: how block spam messages 35 or more per day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spam-messages/6f77c4ef-7b46-44fd-bbe2-6c81e67404d5
  4. Google Android 11 rolling out to Pixel devices first

in Windows 10 News
    Google Android 11 rolling out to Pixel devices first: A few times a year, your Pixel receives a boost with software updates that send new features, tricks, and apps to your phone. And this time, with new Pixel-first features on Android 11, your Pixel has even more smarts to make it better and more helpful—like giving...
  5. Spam in Google Drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spam in Google Drive: Is there anything I can do to prevent spam in Google Drive? Yesterday, I got notification in my phone from Drive that someone with Russian name who I don't know shared some PDF file with me that had photo inside how to make a money online. I removed it and reported. I've...
  6. Google rolling out redesigned News tab in Search on desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Google rolling out redesigned News tab in Search on desktop: Over the next couple weeks we’re rolling out a redesigned News tab in Search on desktop. The refreshed design makes publisher names more prominent and organizes articles more clearly to help you find the news you need. Check it out: Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on...
  7. Google begins rolling out dynamic email in Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    Google begins rolling out dynamic email in Gmail: Over the past decade, our web experiences have changed enormously—evolving from static flat content to interactive apps. Yet email has largely stayed the same with static messages that eventually go out of date, or are merely a springboard to accomplish a more complex task....
  8. Google rolls out Password Checkup and Cross Account Protection

in Windows 10 News
    Google rolls out Password Checkup and Cross Account Protection: We’re always working to make sure your data is protected, whether you’re using Google products or checking out your favorite websites and apps. Today, we’re introducing two new updates that will help keep your data secure, beyond just Google’s sites and apps: Password...
  9. SMS Connect now rolling out to Skype Insiders with preview 8.30.76.41

in Windows 10 News
    SMS Connect now rolling out to Skype Insiders with preview 8.30.76.41: We are excited to introduce SMS Connect to Skype Insiders! Starting today, SMS Connect will be gradually rolled out to Skype Insiders on Android phones with 8.30 builds and higher. With this new Insider build for Android you will be able to pair your Windows PC or Mac...
  10. Google Chrome Roll-out plan for HTML5 by Default

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Roll-out plan for HTML5 by Default: Four months ago we announced that we’d be moving to HTML5 By Default to offer a safer, more power-efficient experience. As a reminder, this change disables Adobe Flash Player unless there’s a user indication that they want Flash content on specific sites, and eventually all...