Windows 10: verifier/reset

Discus and support verifier/reset in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; says current action requires admin privileges, but i am an admin. im not sure what to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by xsheenvx5150, Aug 19, 2019.

1. verifier/reset

says current action requires admin privileges, but i am an admin. im not sure what to do

:)

xsheenvx5150, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Reset & Verify

Hi Keyara,

A corrupted file system is can be the possible cause why you're unable to reset your computer. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Could you provide us the exact error messages that you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done aside from reset?
    • Have you tried performing clean installation?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Aug 19, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Aug 19, 2019
  4. verifier/reset

Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

verifier/reset

1. verifier/reset - Similar Threads - verifier reset

2. Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset: I am facing a lot of issues with the Asus TUFF F15 Win 11 laptop: Win 11 22H2 updates not installing, WiFi keeps resetting, the keyboard not working in the start menu and some system text fields. I tried multiple troubleshooting steps for each of them but no resolution.So,...
  3. Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop displays error "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" while trying to reset: I am facing a lot of issues with the Asus TUFF F15 Win 11 laptop: Win 11 22H2 updates not installing, WiFi keeps resetting, the keyboard not working in the start menu and some system text fields. I tried multiple troubleshooting steps for each of them but no resolution.So,...
  4. How to reset PIN if you cannot verify the account?

How to reset PIN if you cannot verify the account?: My laptop does not allow me to log in via my Microsoft account. It just says: "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again."When setting up the PIN it only allows me to send a text message to my old...
  5. How to reset PIN if you cannot verify the account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset PIN if you cannot verify the account?: My laptop does not allow me to log in via my Microsoft account. It just says: "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again."When setting up the PIN it only allows me to send a text message to my old...
  6. I get "driver dma verifier violation" when i try to reset my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get "driver dma verifier violation" when i try to reset my pc.: I want to reset my pc. But every time i try to reset it a get "driver dma verifier violation" and i cant solve it. I have tried some methods but still, same blue screen with the same error. Could the problem be that I don't have all the latest updates? Because when I...
  7. I get "driver dma verifier violation" when i try to reset my pc.

I get "driver dma verifier violation" when i try to reset my pc.: I want to reset my pc. But every time i try to reset it a get "driver dma verifier violation" and i cant solve it. I have tried some methods but still, same blue screen with the same error. Could the problem be that I don't have all the latest updates? Because when I...
  8. BSOD dirver verifier dma violation upon entering safe mode or trying to Reset PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD dirver verifier dma violation upon entering safe mode or trying to Reset PC: Gigabyte AERO 15KC oledintel i7 10870h16gb ram512gb ssdHello,Upon trying to Reset my PC and install new windows I keep getting BSOD "dirver verifier dma violation". I tried to download OS from the cloud and install it locally but every time my laptop starts restarting BSOD...
  9. BSOD dirver verifier dma violation upon entering safe mode or trying to Reset PC

BSOD dirver verifier dma violation upon entering safe mode or trying to Reset PC: Gigabyte AERO 15KC oledintel i7 10870h16gb ram512gb ssdHello,Upon trying to Reset my PC and install new windows I keep getting BSOD "dirver verifier dma violation". I tried to download OS from the cloud and install it locally but every time my laptop starts restarting BSOD...
  10. How to fix driver verifier dma violation when I try to reset my laptop or go in safe mode

How to fix driver verifier dma violation when I try to reset my laptop or go in safe mode: My laptop was having problems with wifi it wouldnt connect but other devices would, I've tried fixes for that which didnt work so I tried to reset my laptop and was met with a BSOD "DRIVER VERIFIER DMA VIOLATION" the screen soon went away and I was able to sign back into my...