Windows 10: Verifing the license which we bought from supplier

Discus and support Verifing the license which we bought from supplier in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all,I bought a Windowsn 10 license for my company from a vendor, they gave me one Excel file with the license code on it, so my question is how can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Elvin Aminov, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Verifing the license which we bought from supplier

Hi all,I bought a Windowsn 10 license for my company from a vendor, they gave me one Excel file with the license code on it, so my question is how can I make sure the license is assigned to my company or how can I make sure the license is OEM.Here is the screen I received from the company,Thanks,Elvin Aminov.

:)

Elvin Aminov, Jun 2, 2023

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Jun 2, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Jun 2, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Verifing the license which we bought from supplier

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

Verifing the license which we bought from supplier

1. Verifing the license which we bought from supplier - Similar Threads - Verifing license bought

2. I bought a P.O.S unit from a supplier and it was loaded with MS 10 KMS. Is this legal?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought a P.O.S unit from a supplier and it was loaded with MS 10 KMS. Is this legal?: Please assist, I have a P.O.S which I recently purchased and it has KMS cache activated. To my understanding this is not legal, I want to know if I am correct as I need to take action accordingly if I am....
  3. I bought a P.O.S unit from a supplier and it was loaded with MS 10 KMS. Is this legal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a P.O.S unit from a supplier and it was loaded with MS 10 KMS. Is this legal?: Please assist, I have a P.O.S which I recently purchased and it has KMS cache activated. To my understanding this is not legal, I want to know if I am correct as I need to take action accordingly if I am....
  4. I bought a P.O.S unit from a supplier and it was loaded with MS 10 KMS. Is this legal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Verifing the license which we bought from supplier

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verifing the license which we bought from supplier: Hi all,I bought a Windowsn 10 license for my company from a vendor, they gave me one Excel file with the license code on it, so my question is how can I make sure the license is assigned to my company or how can I make sure the license is OEM.Here is the screen I received...
  6. Verifing the license which we bought from supplier

Verifing the license which we bought from supplier: Hi all,I bought a Windowsn 10 license for my company from a vendor, they gave me one Excel file with the license code on it, so my question is how can I make sure the license is assigned to my company or how can I make sure the license is OEM.Here is the screen I received...
  7. Microsoft License Verification calls and emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft License Verification calls and emails: I've gotten two calls from people claiming to be from MIcrosoft saying I had to participate in some kind of license verification review. Today I got an email from a 'microsoft.com' email, but included this nugget: "During these unprecedented times organizations are focusing...
  8. UK Supplier for Dell Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UK Supplier for Dell Laptop: I need a new battery for my Dell Inspiron 7537 - battery type F7HVR (58Wh). There are various batteries available of dubious manufacture and quality. Can anyone recommend a reliable source of UK supplied quality laptop batteries? 145246
  9. which kind of license

which kind of license: in 2016 when a PC upgrade from win 8 to win 10 ?? what kind of license it is ? OEM-DM or OEM-COA-NSLP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-kind-of-license/a12e52ea-97a4-4550-a79e-579de04a266c"
  10. Which Companies are the best suppliers of refilled Canon ink cartridge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which Companies are the best suppliers of refilled Canon ink cartridge: I hope it's OK to post this message on Windows Support. None of the other Forums seem appropriate and I wouldn't nearly as many replies anyway. Thanks, Moderator. There are plenty of companies out there - but which one is the best? I've read where some cartridges leak....