Windows 10: verify account

Discus and support verify account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to verify my account for I keep being told my details etc are out f date. However I have forgotten my password and despite many times being... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MalcolmReeves, Feb 3, 2019.

1. verify account

I want to verify my account for I keep being told my details etc are out f date.

However I have forgotten my password and despite many times being told that a code has been sent to my email address (and the one displayed on screen is correct) no emails have arrived. I can't proceed any further.

Malcolm

:)

MalcolmReeves, Feb 3, 2019
  2. sgage Win User

Verify Account

Interesting... I've never had to re-verify my account.

sgage, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

verify account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

verify account

1. verify account - Similar Threads - verify account

2. cannot verify microsoft account to back up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot verify microsoft account to back up: My microsoft account has my old business email on it and i no longer have that. I am trying to back up my computer but need to verify my account to do so and I am unable to verify it because I don't have that email. I have gone through the verification form to submit...
  3. cannot verify microsoft account to back up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot verify microsoft account to back up: My microsoft account has my old business email on it and i no longer have that. I am trying to back up my computer but need to verify my account to do so and I am unable to verify it because I don't have that email. I have gone through the verification form to submit...
  4. Account unable to verify on device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account unable to verify on device: I've had this issue since I switched my accounts Gmail to a new one and deleted the old one. My device now ask for it to be signed in and be verified but when I put in the information. It tells me its unable to verify. What is the worst about this is I'm harassed by a...
  5. Account unable to verify on device

Account unable to verify on device: I've had this issue since I switched my accounts Gmail to a new one and deleted the old one. My device now ask for it to be signed in and be verified but when I put in the information. It tells me its unable to verify. What is the worst about this is I'm harassed by a...
  6. Need help getting in my account it’s saying I need to verify my account I no longer have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help getting in my account it’s saying I need to verify my account I no longer have...: I am locked out of my GroupMe account. I tried to login but it’s saying that I need to verify my phone number I no longer have that phone number. All my information is on that account and I need to get in it....
  7. Need help getting in my account it’s saying I need to verify my account I no longer have...

Need help getting in my account it’s saying I need to verify my account I no longer have...: I am locked out of my GroupMe account. I tried to login but it’s saying that I need to verify my phone number I no longer have that phone number. All my information is on that account and I need to get in it....
  8. can't manage windows account because can't "verify identity".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't manage windows account because can't "verify identity".: Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎10/‎30/‎2020 OS build 19045.4046 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0 The latest update seems to have borked my machine. I could no longer connect to my NAS. When trying to reenable network discovery,...
  9. can't manage windows account because can't "verify identity".

can't manage windows account because can't "verify identity".: Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎10/‎30/‎2020 OS build 19045.4046 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0 The latest update seems to have borked my machine. I could no longer connect to my NAS. When trying to reenable network discovery,...
  10. can't manage windows account because can't "verify identity".

in Windows 10 Customization