Windows 10: "Verify" command line tool

Discus and support "Verify" command line tool in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Greetings,Does the verify tool only verify files that I copy, or system files as well?There isn't a subforum for the command line. I chose the "Files,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cShane, Apr 30, 2022.

1. cShane Win User

"Verify" command line tool

Greetings,Does the verify tool only verify files that I copy, or system files as well?There isn't a subforum for the command line. I chose the "Files, folders, and storage" topic, but if there is a more suitable topic let me know.Thanks,Shane.

:)

cShane, Apr 30, 2022
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile "Verify" command line tool :)

3. W1zzard Win User
    command line based video de/encoder tools

to add video encoding/decoding benchmarks to tpubench and to our reviews i am looking for command line based tools.

any suggestions? i'm a complete noob with this video stuff.

W1zzard, Apr 30, 2022
  4. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Apr 30, 2022
Thema:

1. "Verify" command line tool - Similar Threads - Verify command line

2. Snipping Tool's Text Actions via Command Line?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool's Text Actions via Command Line?: I like the new Text Actions option in the new snipping tool and is really helpful for my work.Is there a way to programmaticallycommand line open an image file with snipping tool and extract the text with new Text Actions ?Expected Snipping tool to open with image but it...
  3. Snipping Tool's Text Actions via Command Line?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool's Text Actions via Command Line?: I like the new Text Actions option in the new snipping tool and is really helpful for my work.Is there a way to programmaticallycommand line open an image file with snipping tool and extract the text with new Text Actions ?Expected Snipping tool to open with image but it...
  4. "Verify" command line tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Verify" command line tool: Greetings,Does the verify tool only verify files that I copy, or system files as well?There isn't a subforum for the command line. I chose the "Files, folders, and storage" topic, but if there is a more suitable topic let me know.Thanks,Shane....
  5. "Verify" command line tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Verify" command line tool: Greetings,Does the verify tool only verify files that I copy, or system files as well?There isn't a subforum for the command line. I chose the "Files, folders, and storage" topic, but if there is a more suitable topic let me know.Thanks,Shane....
  6. Command line commands

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command line commands: I would like to create a shortcut on the desktop using a command in a .bat file. I would like to specify what icon file to use, what program to execute, and the parameters to pass to the program. I have researched MKLINK but I don't think it will do the job. Any...
  7. Command Line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command Line: I am attempting to copy and entire directory from one HDD to another, by keep getting an error of "Invalid umber of parameters." The file path to the Directory is as follows: G:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\OLD OS FOLDER The destination folder is C:\OLDOS Can someone PLEASE...
  8. Command Line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command Line: Hello sir. I am using windows 10 64bit. Earlier the netsat command use to work but it doesnt work now. whenever i try this command it displa an error. C:\>netstat 'netstat' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. i have tried...
  9. How to Disable Driver Verifier from Command Line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to Disable Driver Verifier from Command Line: So I was using driver verifier to try to detect which drivers were causing my computer to crash by activating the verifier, getting it to crash (usually on start up) and restoring to a system restore point I had set up previously using a flash drive with windows on it and...
  10. Tar and Curl Command-line Tools Come to Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Tar and Curl Command-line Tools Come to Windows: Beginning in Windows 10 Insider Build 17063, we’re introducing two command-line tools to the Windows toolchain: curl and bsdtar. It’s been a long time coming, I know. We’d like to give credit to the folks who’ve created and maintain bsdtar and curl—awesome open-source tools...