Windows 10: verify server 2016 product key

Discus and support verify server 2016 product key in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my server 2016 crashed - was able to run disk repair from another computer in order to get it to boot again. I ran the vbs script below. I got back a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by The Stone Store, Dec 1, 2022.

1. verify server 2016 product key

my server 2016 crashed - was able to run disk repair from another computer in order to get it to boot again. I ran the vbs script below. I got back a code the MS is telling me is not valid. I talked to a licensing tech and he gave me this command to run from powershell as administrator - " wmic path softwarelicensingservice get oa3xoriginalproductkey " - it only returned " oa3xoriginalproductkey ". Does anyone have an idea on how I can get the product key? I need to replace this drive but don't have the key it was on a DVD case that is missing - this is not a digital license. Set Wsh

:)

The Stone Store, Dec 1, 2022
  2. MrNaz Win User

Windows Server 2016 Product Key

Hi there,

I have lost the physical box with the product key for Windows Server 2016. I do have the invoice from the supplier and the COA serial number. The product key has not yet been used, and we (finally) got around to installing the server. However, given that
    we have lost the box, we have also lost the product key.

Is there any way to retrieve the product key for Windows Server 2016, if we know the COA serial number?

Thanks,

- Naz.

MrNaz, Dec 1, 2022
  3. Ron Fayle Win User
    Windows Server 2016 Upgrade

When updating from windows server 2012 R2 to server 2016, I'm not getting the step by step procedures where you can select keep file and apps and other steps. I just get the setup screen, which after couple of minutes it display a window to select what type of windows server you want to install.

Once selected it does a full install of windows server 2016, which re-images the C drive. Afterwards you have to re-install all your applications.

Any suggestions on why it doesn't go through the step by step procedures.

Thank you,

Ron

Ron Fayle, Dec 1, 2022
  4. verify server 2016 product key

Can I user the registered product key for the windows server 2003 into lattest 2016

Can I user the registered product key for the windows server 2003 into lattest 2016 for activation?

Jyothish V V, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

verify server 2016 product key

1. verify server 2016 product key - Similar Threads - verify server 2016

2. Windows Server 2016 Key Lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2016 Key Lost: hello everyone i have lost my windows server 2016 key i have tried all the possible ways to get the key from cmd, powershell, etc etc but its shows the different key...
  3. Windows Server 2016 Key Lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Server 2016 Key Lost: hello everyone i have lost my windows server 2016 key i have tried all the possible ways to get the key from cmd, powershell, etc etc but its shows the different key...
  4. verify server 2016 product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    verify server 2016 product key: my server 2016 crashed - was able to run disk repair from another computer in order to get it to boot again. I ran the vbs script below. I got back a code the MS is telling me is not valid. I talked to a licensing tech and he gave me this command to run from powershell as...
  5. Can the bitlocker key be rotated on server 2016?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can the bitlocker key be rotated on server 2016?: Hello,We have a number of Server 2016 systems. Since it was available, we encrypted the data drives on each using the bitlocker that came with the server. When an IT worker leaves, we change all the passwords including bitlocker on each server as standard procedure. I was...
  6. How to Verify My Product Key ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to Verify My Product Key ?: How I verify my Product key to confirm that I am legal or illegal User for using this window 10 according to the licence policy of Microsoft . ? Kindly Please Define In simple word and easy way . Thanks To Microsoft Community ....
  7. Server 2016

Server 2016: I have a Hp Compaq 8200 elite I7 with 16GB memory, can I install Microsoft 2016 on this hardware and get a reasonable system, I am more interested in function than speed. It will be used as the server in a security test lab environment for virus/malware testing. The network...
  8. Access 2016 Product Key

Access 2016 Product Key: Where do I enter the product if I just buy Access 2016? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-2016-product-key/af608bb1-d2e3-4406-9827-86f12a8ada30
  9. Cant verify product key?

Cant verify product key?: I recently got a pre-owned desktop computer and i got a new hard drive in it but i cannot activate windows, i have entered my product key but every time i do i keep getting the same response "We couldn't verify the product key. Please check you installation media." I don't...
  10. How to verify Product Keys

How to verify Product Keys: Hello, we have received a batch of product keys for Win 10 Pro and Office but suspect they are bootlegged. Is there any online methiod to verify the key as fake or otherwise? Thanks...