Windows 10: Verify the files you publish and delete them

Discus and support Verify the files you publish and delete them in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Dear Sir / Madam Please tell me how I see if I have published files and how can I delete these files (DUBLED). Wait for response!. A good day!.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Verify the files you publish and delete them

Hello, Dear Sir / Madam Please tell me how I see if I have published files and how can I delete these files (DUBLED). Wait for response!. A good day!.

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Oct 10, 2018

2. How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

http://prntscr.com/dhn8vy

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    indexing Publisher files

Hi,

What do you mean when you say 'how can I change Publisher to the other filter ?'

Run the Search and Indexing Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with search and indexing of files and folders. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check the status of the issue. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Search and Indexing troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Verify the files you publish and delete them

How do I unblock publisher on windows 10?

While I could find the file for Untrusted Publishers, the publisher in question (Samsung) was not there. In fact, there were no untrusted publishers listed.

What would my next step be?

NormaFrick, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Verify the files you publish and delete them

1. Verify the files you publish and delete them - Similar Threads - Verify files publish

2. Windows 11 - "The publisher could not be verified are you sure to run this software?" - How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - "The publisher could not be verified are you sure to run this software?" - How...: I was wondering how you were to revert all the options you uncheck marked on files in case you wanted to reset these prompts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-the-publisher-could-not-be-verified-are/6b71a932-d1f4-46b0-893a-09927831168a
  3. Windows 11 - "The publisher could not be verified are you sure to run this software?" - How...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - "The publisher could not be verified are you sure to run this software?" - How...: I was wondering how you were to revert all the options you uncheck marked on files in case you wanted to reset these prompts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-the-publisher-could-not-be-verified-are/6b71a932-d1f4-46b0-893a-09927831168a
  4. Need Help Getting My Application Verified Publisher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Getting My Application Verified Publisher: Hello,I Just Created An Application [ VPN ] Native WinForms C# For Windows.When I Run It , It Shows Publisher : Unverified.How Do I Get My Application Publisher As Verified To Avoid The Popups...
  5. Need Help Getting My Application Verified Publisher

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need Help Getting My Application Verified Publisher: Hello,I Just Created An Application [ VPN ] Native WinForms C# For Windows.When I Run It , It Shows Publisher : Unverified.How Do I Get My Application Publisher As Verified To Avoid The Popups...
  6. Deleting files doesn't remove them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting files doesn't remove them: I installed Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 into a secondary SSD drive G: and MFS creates a symbolic link to the installation location in C: I deleted some mods I had in the custom folder. But when I wanted to use the mods again it asked me if I wanted to replace them as if...
  7. Files not refreshing after deleting them.

in Windows 10 Support
    Files not refreshing after deleting them.: For some reason,File Explorer doens't refresh after I delete a file. How can I fix this? Thank you 169617
  8. Delete only folders and not the files in them

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delete only folders and not the files in them: Hi, I have a folder on my drive with many folders inside of it. I want to “empty” all of the sub folders into the main folder and delete the sub folders while keeping all files intact. Folder->subfolder->files Into Folder->files Is there a way to do this on a large scale...
  9. How verifyed publisher status makes an application safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How verifyed publisher status makes an application safe?: I've seen a post where someb****on because it had "Verified publisher" line in the installation prompt. But does it makes it trustworthy, h****t? And by the way I've seen infothat Classic Shell isn't that safe....
  10. Windows can;t verify the publisher -but doesn't tell me what publisher

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows can;t verify the publisher -but doesn't tell me what publisher: I am running Windows 10. At random every few days, a Windows Security message pops up to let me know that "Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software". The message gives absolutely no indication of the name of the publisher of the nature of the driver. I do...