Windows 10: Verify the integrity of these files

Discus and support Verify the integrity of these files in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I was sent an .iso file by our co-worker to install on a computer. I've got the file by e-mail. The .iso file is for Windows 10 Enterprise 2019... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Сергей8680, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Verify the integrity of these files

Hello, I was sent an .iso file by our co-worker to install on a computer. I've got the file by e-mail. The .iso file is for Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC Version 1809 Nov 2018 x64 - DVD Russian from the MSDN downloads page, the file's name is ru_windows_10_enterprise_ltsc_2019_x64_dvd_7fde3bb8.iso I would like to request for someone to verify whether this is a legit copy of the file. I have a feeling that the man might have sent me a wrong file. This file is supposed to be from MSDN and activated with the MSDN key. SHA1 hash of the file, do you have? So that I compare SHA1 hash with my file.

Please do not spread the checksums found on the Internet on third-party sites, they may be unreliable.

:)

Сергей8680, Jul 13, 2020

2. Verify the integrity of these files

Hello,

I was sent an .iso file by our co-worker to install on a computer. I've got the file by e-mail.

The .iso file is for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 (x64) - DVD (English) from the MSDN downloads page, the file's name is en_windows_10_enterprise_ltsc_2019_x64_dvd_be3c8ffb.iso and the SHA1 hash of the file is D5B2F95E3DD658517FE7C14DF4F36DE633CA4845
    I would like to request for someone to verify whether this is a legit copy of the file. I have a feeling that the man might have sent me a wrong file. This file is supposed to be from MSDN and activated with the MSDN key.

RotarySpark5516, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Verifying integrity of Windows 10 ISO

I have just downloaded the Windows 10 ISO using the Microsoft Media Creation Tool but, before burning it to a DVD, how do I verify its integrity and ensure that none of the files are corrupted? Is there a way?

graham2014, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Verify the integrity of these files

Problem with Lenovo integrated camera

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this. This issue may arise due to driver corruption issue. Kindly follow the below given steps to
    troubleshoot the issue:

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Method 2:

You may also update the Camera driver from Device Manager manually and check if this helps.

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.
    • Expand “Other devices”.
    • Right click on the “Integrated webcam” drivers and select “Update Driver Software”. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Method 3:

If issue persist, I suggest you to try installing it in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the Integrated webcam drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’.
    • Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’
      and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Do reply if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Verify the integrity of these files

1. Verify the integrity of these files - Similar Threads - Verify integrity files

2. Can't turn on memory integrity - Windows Drivers Not Verified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn on memory integrity - Windows Drivers Not Verified: What should I do if i can't turn on memory integrity due to Microsoft files "Not verified"?All my drivers from both windows and Dell are up to date....
  3. Can't turn on memory integrity - Windows Drivers Not Verified

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't turn on memory integrity - Windows Drivers Not Verified: What should I do if i can't turn on memory integrity due to Microsoft files "Not verified"?All my drivers from both windows and Dell are up to date....
  4. Cannot verify Assistant integrity troubleshoot error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot verify Assistant integrity troubleshoot error: My Lenovo ThinkPad L440 has sound until February 2020, then i tried all methods to bring back the audio it does not show any drivers, even disabled and disconnected drivers except the Troubleshooter so i opened it and this happens. Failed to verify Assistant Integrity...
  5. Verify Integrity in MS Store ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Verify Integrity in MS Store ?: The answers I've found where from at least a year or longer ago, and I am not great at reddit, but was curious: In Steam or a host of other programs I can just click on a button that re-verifies that integrity of my files without re-downloading everything. I've been enjoying...
  6. Verify the integrity of this Windows ISO

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Verify the integrity of this Windows ISO: I want to confirm my iso copy of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC it appears to include both N and non N x64 versions is indeed legitimate. The SHA1 hash is d5b2f95e3dd658517fe7c14df4f36de633ca4845...
  7. How To Verify Integrity of Windows 10 ISO Images?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How To Verify Integrity of Windows 10 ISO Images?: Hello everyone, I recently downloaded a 64-bit ISO image of Windows 10, version 1909. How can I check to see if the MD5 or SHA-2 sums of the ISO image that I downloaded match the MD5 or SHA-2 sums of the source ISO image on Microsoft's website here?...
  8. Verify the integrity of these files

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Verify the integrity of these files: Hello, I was sent an .iso file by our co-worker to install on a computer. I've got the file by e-mail. The .iso file is for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 (x64) - DVD (English) from the MSDN downloads page, the file's name is...
  9. Verify file location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Verify file location: Whenever I go to make a new folder, for example, on my desktop or inside another folder, it says "This is no longer located in C:/Users/name. Verify the items location and try again. It even says tis when I try to delete some things....
  10. Verify integrity and speed of usb flash drives

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Verify integrity and speed of usb flash drives: Good day All! I've noticed an 'older' 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive writing rather slowly and considered simply replacing it. I'm interested in a way to verify the integrity and speed of USB flash drives. I see various free programs available online, but am wary of, er ... the...