Windows 10: Verify your email for an email address that isnt mine on my account

Discus and support Verify your email for an email address that isnt mine on my account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello all,I am trying to make a purchase on the Microsoft Store but it is asking me to "verify your email" but for an email address that is not for the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jamie Maginnis, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Verify your email for an email address that isnt mine on my account

Hello all,I am trying to make a purchase on the Microsoft Store but it is asking me to "verify your email" but for an email address that is not for the account i am using. My accounts and computer were previously compromised but i have since secured them and no longer have any malicious activity. This seems to be an artifact of that incident, however i cannot find any part on my account or computer where this email address is listed, neither in any recovery parts of my account or in aliases. Please assist as soon as possible.

:)

Jamie Maginnis, Oct 6, 2022
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Oct 6, 2022
  3. Verify your email for an email address that isnt mine on my account

Hello all,

I am trying to make a purchase on the Microsoft Store but it is asking me to "verify your email" but for an email address that is not for the account i am using. My accounts and computer were previously compromised but i have since secured them and no longer have any malicious activity. This seems to be an artifact of that incident, however i cannot find any part on my account or computer where this email address is listed, neither in any recovery parts of my account or in aliases. Please assist as soon as possible.

Verify your email for an email address that isnt mine on my account abe32973-8480-4d63-9d93-d596e4181842?upload=true.png

Jamie Maginnis, Oct 6, 2022
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Verify your email for an email address that isnt mine on my account

Verifying Email Address

Hi,

Verifying your email is one of the factors to make your account secure and also make sure that you are the owner of it. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask if do you have new registered email?

Meanwhile, we also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    . You can recover your account and let you ask for your active email address.

Let us know if this works for you and if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

Verify your email for an email address that isnt mine on my account

1. Verify your email for an email address that isnt mine on my account - Similar Threads - Verify email email

2. microsoft account hacked need help as verify email is not mine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft account hacked need help as verify email is not mine: can any one help please as they are buying xbox cards and has already spent nearly 200 pounds, we have got back onto account but cant verify as its not our email. please help as im going round in circles...
  3. Verify your email for an email address that isnt mine on my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verify your email for an email address that isnt mine on my account: Hello all,I am trying to make a purchase on the Microsoft Store but it is asking me to "verify your email" but for an email address that is not for the account i am using. My accounts and computer were previously compromised but i have since secured them and no longer have...
  4. Verify your email for an email address that isnt mine on my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Verify your email for an email address that isnt mine on my account: Hello all,I am trying to make a purchase on the Microsoft Store but it is asking me to "verify your email" but for an email address that is not for the account i am using. My accounts and computer were previously compromised but i have since secured them and no longer have...
  5. changing the verifying email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    changing the verifying email address: When I change my password, ms want to send a code to an email address. I want to change that address. I have looked all over and cannot find. Thanks in advance...
  6. Verify Your Identity screen shows an email address that's not mine

in Windows 10 Customization
    Verify Your Identity screen shows an email address that's not mine: When I log in to Microsoft, I get a Verify Your Identity screen. The first line is an email address that's not mine "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***." That's definitely not me. The 2nd line is my correct last two digits of my phone number. I think someone hacked...
  7. Email account is not Mine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email account is not Mine: Somehow my daughters gmail inbox is showing when I sign into my gmail account on my computer. How do I have my inbox show and not my daughters in Microsoft 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-account-is-not-mine/01f42c76-c417-4a4c-8daa-10326a852148
  8. Can't verify email address

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't verify email address: Trying to setup my mom's computer. We typed in the wrong email address. Now we can't verify it. Even thought I corrected in the alternate email address, it won't let me do anything without verifying, and won't let me contact costumer support. Any help will be greatly...
  9. there is a email address which is not mine?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    there is a email address which is not mine?: there is a email address which is not mine? when I try and log in to One Drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-a-email-address-which-is-not-mine/24862ceb-2b70-4ba1-9eb7-b8b134ef72f0"
  10. Verify your email address

in Windows 10 Support
    Verify your email address: When I try to download any app, "I get the prompt "Verify your email address." I originally submitted an email address and password when I set up windows 10. Now, I am sent a link directing me to a website to verify my password. The password (which I know is correct,) is...