Windows 10: Verify your identity email

Discus and support Verify your identity email in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I was trying to log in to my windows account from a new tablet. I forgot my password and when I tried to reset it, where it says "Verify your... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Khillyy, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Khillyy Win User

Verify your identity email

So I was trying to log in to my windows account from a new tablet. I forgot my password and when I tried to reset it, where it says "Verify your identity" it trying to send a verification code to an email that I've never heard of. So i got on my phone where my password is saved and signed in to check my security info. All i have is a phone number that should be sent a code. What is this mystery email?

:)

Khillyy, Jun 11, 2020

2. Verify your identity oln this PC

Being ask to verify my identity, since the last update - Creators Update - it no longer accept the remain letters for the email or the numbers for the mobile phone on the PC

As a result it no longer sync ...

Any suggestions?

esbkk11000, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Verify Identity. Windows 10

How do I verify my identity with Windows 10? Problem, I get message after a few steps, "That doesn't match the alternate email associated with your account. The correct email starts with "p.". I do not have an associated email account that I know of,
    perhaps more than 15 years ago. I know nothing about this "associated" email which has domain "sympatico.ca" , the same domain (user name) as my Microsoft account email.

Peter Arnold_293, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Verify your identity email

“We need to verify your identity”,

I have received this code about a 100 times, either to my phone or my e-mail. It lasts about an hour or two, then I get the “We need to verify your identity” pop-up again.

Two-step sign in is not activated.

I also noticed that on the "My devices" page, my desktop PC is shown with detailed info, like motherboard type, Windows 10 Core (10.0.10586.63), etc.

But my other computer, the laptop, is just listed as "PC". No other information is available, not Windows version, no hardware details, nothing. That laptop is the only one that gets this annoying “We need to verify your identity” despite me having entered
    the code over a hundred times in any available way.

I am quite certain that the fact that not detailed PC or Windows information is closely related to the “We need to verify your identity” problem.

MarcoDeppe, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Verify your identity email

1. Verify your identity email - Similar Threads - Verify identity email

2. verify your identity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    verify your identity: Hello, when i start outlook app on windows i get the "you need to verify your identity" popping up and i always press use a method not listed here to type in my password instead, beacuse i dont remember my pincode but when ever i press use a method not listed here the window...
  3. verify your identity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    verify your identity: Hello, when i start outlook app on windows i get the "you need to verify your identity" popping up and i always press use a method not listed here to type in my password instead, beacuse i dont remember my pincode but when ever i press use a method not listed here the window...
  4. verify your identity

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Verify your identity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verify your identity: Hi, I know the password and i have the phone. But it doesnt send any link for verification to the phone or code to activate. Pls check this asap..tq https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-your-identity/1eb07bd5-e13d-4d82-8941-943f0eaf3842
  6. Verify your identity

Verify your identity: Hi, I know the password and i have the phone. But it doesnt send any link for verification to the phone or code to activate. Pls check this asap..tq https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-your-identity/1eb07bd5-e13d-4d82-8941-943f0eaf3842
  7. "Verify your identity"

"Verify your identity": So a couple of weeks ago I was normally logging into my Win 11 computer but it said I had to verify something even though I typed in the right password. So I pressed "forgot password" and it sent me to some strange blue thing with a large "Verify your identity." at the top....
  8. verify your identity

verify your identity: HI I have a laptop i am keep getting the voice massage verify your identity.i chose the option to call and send me code verification.i am entering the code its says invalid code and keep asking for verify your identity. how i can surpass this?...
  9. Verify your identity

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Verify your identity: i bought a new lenovo ideapad laptop today and went to sign in to microsoft. I couldnt remember my password so it is asking to verify my identity. So i gave entered in my email and sent code about 10 times. I am not recieving an email. So then i decided to do it on my phone...
  10. Verify your identity

Verify your identity: A while ago I was asked to verify my identity before logging in. Windows sent me a verification code by email, had me change my password, and everything went smoothly. It asked me to verify again today, but I saw an X in the top right corner, so I clicked it because I had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to verify Windows identity with email

2. verify your identity windows 10